Tfw just realized photoshop is subscription based now

>tfw just realized photoshop is subscription based now
>costs a fortune
There's no way of pirating it anymore is there?

Get into GIMP

Even if you have a semi-decent job it's not that expensive

gimp is fucking shit

get yourself CS6 its pretty much the same as the recent CC version

no fuck gimp, I pirated photoshop last month, just go on youtube and look up something like photoshop cs6 free or whatever, I'll try to find the link Sup Forumsro

This, grow up and use open source software.

I don't. I'm just a poorfag who used it every now and then. Probably less than once a month.

Gimp is trash tbh. I have the CS6 thank god but it kinda annoys me that there will be no more normal PS and there isn't really a decent alternative.

Pirating CS6 then may be your best option

portable is a good option as well, thats what I use

Lol, all adobe programs can be pirated. Just ise fcking google

Why don't you idiots either code the features you want into gimp, bitch until someone else does, or pay someone to do it? Can't handle not sucking on the teat of your corporate overlords? It's so radical and edgy to pirate commercial software.

1.Enter YouTube
2.???
3.Now you got pirate Photoshop
>Pic related
This shit is pirate as fuck

>niggers
>doing stuff for themselves
pick one

In French? You must have cancer or something

For shopping photos, the web based photo editor on Pixlr.com is sufficient. It is layer based and free.

Torrent it ya dummy. I torrented Photoshop CC, which is subscription based, and I've been using it for free for almost 2 years know. No problem for me

Tu ne parles pas le français? C'est dommage.

This. You keep pirating software, and the only business model left to developers is to make software subscription-based. This is your fault.

My fried got tracked and sued by Adobe for doing that.

Costs a fortune? It's $10 per month you fucking kike. Also, Photoshop CC is cracked.

That's Spanish, dumbass.

Je veux faire du merde dans la bouche te ta maman

>$10 per month you fucking kike
That's 120 dollars per year you shit for brain.

That is a fortune if you use it less than once a month.

Only makes sense if you literally work with it every day.

There's cracked versions of PS CC.

If you're doing pretty basic stuff, pixlr.com is free and incredible for a web based app. (And the tools are identical to CS5).

It's still less expensive than the full CS version if you do your math. $10 per month is nothing, stop being a kike.

None of you fucks are graphic designers. All you want to do is shop cum on your sister's mouth. Just use pixlr.com

What did he expect, never seed the shit.. or boast in the internet about how your using pirated software.

>$10 per month is nothing
I get a bottle of liquor for 10 dollars in my country.

Get PaintShop Pro.
Not the same, or quite as good. At first it kind of feels like typing with gloves on. But once you figure it out it's close enough.

I'd say it's better than Gimp though.

Retards.

looking for an app for my cintiq that uses full screen like the windows ink but has layers and ps type tools? is there anything like that?

>Why don't you idiots either code the features you want into gimp

My problem with gimp isn't features but really the design of the program in general, which isn't really something that you can "code into". Unfortunately, that kind of work isn't really something that open source projects are good at.

That said, I use gimp because I can make it work and I wouldn't use PS enough to justify the cost. Gimp is "better than nothing", which isn't much of a recommendation, but simply the truth.

And is right too.

limewire
bearshare
download
profit

i torrented photoshop cc 2015, it just needed a crack it was so easy...

>just go on youtube and look up something like photoshop cs6 free or whatever
Tell me that's not how you personally find your pirated stuff. Please. I need to not loose what little faith in humanity I have left.

do you even amtlib.dll

This. Just do that and you can get the latest for free

photoshop CC portable

portableappsx
portableappxyz
etc.

krita
pic rel

dubs affirm

>graphic designers

can't even hold in this giggle anymore.

btw ppl, if you barely use the software, going to jail and getting hefty fines is not worth it.

i still use CS3. a student ver. tho

Why, how do you find your pirated stuff? Youtube has the advantage of telling you how you have to install the hack, also it has never given me any virus

AMTlib or universal Adobe patcher you fucking mongoloid.

>never given me any virus
That's just Mcafee not informing your stupid ass that your PC is fucked from downloading goddamn youtube torrents

Really? Trusted uploaders on The Pirate Bay? Other open torrent trackers? Something other than "please google help me find X software free"?
>telling you how you have to install the hack
What the fuck am I reading?

Every Youtube Uploader above 100 subscriptions is trustworthy too. Also, if I browse the pirate bay the FIB will know I was on there and 100% know I have pirated software. On youtube they won't know, because people usually watch videos there.
Also, torrents are highly illegal

uh ya its hella easy to pirate ur just a loser

Pirated Photoshop yesterday, works fine
Try a little harder to troll my man