You can put it anywhere you want if you beat me in arm wrestling

>you can put it anywhere you want if you beat me in arm wrestling

I think you could beat me because I never lifted. But im gonna use all my weak strength to rape you though.I think I can handle you.

Lets be honest, even though this girl is looking jacked, she's still just a girl. Still inferior skeletal muscular system. Muscles that do less work pound for pound than a man's.

Only way this girl is beating me is if she weighs 20+lbs more than me and is in that shape.

I'm putting it in every hole. In any order I want to.

Your arms look like sticks. Actual kindergarteners could beat you.

shut up you beta virgin anons. Leave this beautiful girl alone. I bet she can beat you anytime. me personaly I would let her win and then ask her out on a date.then after that I would take her home on my ferrarri and give a kiss on her hands before we say goodbye.I will be a good gentlement and wait for months till I get a message from her to get on another date, and then on the end well marry.

I out weigh you by 100lbs, I'm 1' taller than you, and my arms are 2X thicker than yours. Are you sure you want to do this?

>on my ferrarri
please, you ride the bus to school m8

alright, lets meet. bring some lube.

I bet hes the kind of faggot that sucks dicks for bus money and the walks home

im not into dudes

Offshore crab fisherman here. I would fucking destroy her

hnnnnnnngggg

gay

nah i'll pass

this

>tfw no snu snu gf

She's cute
I'd let her snap my arm off

I can close a captain of crush #3 gripper....I'd destroy her and nearly all other men.

don't underestimate the strength of my fap hand

Is it harder for woman to put on muscle mass? With the less testosterone production and what not

Yes
That's why you have no muscle mass

First girl to not complain after 2 minutes of a HJ...

les go

>tfw you will never have a 6'5" 350lb bearmode gf because they only exist in fantasy
Life is suffering ;_;

kek

Anlella Sagra