How the fuck is it possible for such a large continent to be creatively, scientifically and socially worthless?

How the fuck is it possible for such a large continent to be creatively, scientifically and socially worthless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle
youtube.com/watch?v=qnqU1tB_8Rk
thestar.com/news/world/2010/07/24/zimbabwe_from_breadbasket_to_basket_case.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B5ZPle4OJds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nasty diseases and isolation. Although the people in nigeria independently jumpstarted from the stone age directly to the iron age.

because of the local population.
South africa for instance use to be a nuclear power.

Environmental Factors working in tandem with Genetics and Epigenetics.

If you watch the map, the central band has more numerous pockets of diverse ethnicity than either the northern half - the desert, or the southern half - the southern grasslands.

The central band is what is the rainforest. The climate is eternally wet and nature is always bountiful. It is the type of environment which did not require large-scale migrations or hunting expedition to obtain food. This type of climate produces cultures which are stagnant in terms of desperation and need. The lack of need inhibits any higher invention or social discussions.

Second, the rainforest is dense and inhibits large-scale movement and thus socialization in mass scale. Large scale socialization is a primary need for making larger nation.

This fact is not isolated to Africa. The Equatorial bands aka rainforests in every continent are home to similar cultures. Similar types of diversity are also found in places with Monsoonal climates which do not swing to extremities i.e. either desert or snow. E.g India and SE Asia. However, here due to a productive climate, and freedom of mobility, variation in climate nation states did evolve out of primitive tribal groups.

North Africa did see the rise of nation states - Kemet and Demet and then unification of both of those cultures. The Berber Kingdoms were also large entities, even though they were of multiple ethnicities

Don't listen to what the other idiots wrote.
Niggers are stupid and dumb, they had everything in front of them and they did nothing with it. Basically garbage. Like abos, no fucking thing. "hurfdurf isolation", "m-muh whites did bad stuff". That is no excuse for not wanting to do something with your time. Their behaviour still reflects today with "african time". Go fuck yourself apologists.

>Nasty diseases
>The plague, TB and small pox aren't nasty

By your logic The native Americans should be highly successful.

Low iq, colonialism.

>North Africa did see the rise of nation states - Kemet and Demet and then unification of both of those cultures. The Berber Kingdoms were also large entities, even though they were of multiple ethnicities
why is it all shit today? islam?

Indians didn't have any large domesticable(?) animals except for alpacas and they're fucking garbage as work animals.

More than a third of it is desert. A fourth of it is equatorial jungle and major civilisations have never ever developed in equatorial jungle, not once in human history. The southern end was too far away from everywhere, since you had to go through deserts and equatorial jungle to get there. What does that leave you with? Not much.

>islam?
yes

Aurochs, boar and wild horses are/were all aggressive and dangerous animals. Bison could have been domesticated the same as cattle providing food and labor.

>Bison could have been domesticated the same as cattle providing food and labor.
You're braver than most if you would have been willing to approach what is essentially the tank of the animal kingdom in the americas.

But the diseases and inductors (like the tsetse fly) arent things you can just be immune against

LOL they mastrubate him alive...

Did he die?

Poor soil, diseases everywhere, and tons of vicious animals.

racism

That's African muh dick science 101. Have you become enlightened?

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Read up on aurochs or try to touch a boar.

We also already raise them for delicious meat. I recommend it.

I don't get the point of just shitting all over somebody who's already down

Do you feel like a big man?

Amerindians had no horses until European contact, which sort of limited their ability to tame bison.

Ireland doesnt have the high ground here

da white man is keepin dem down

Aztecs were black.
youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244

damn

The problem is that humans evolved _in_ Africa which meant that all the diseases and wildlife there evolved alongside us to see us as predators. Eurasian wildlife did not, thus it was more tamable. Aside from that, urban civilization was made possible with the domestication of grain which was not found in Africa. Europe had wheat and barley, Asia had rice, and Mesoamerica had corn. Africa had nothing.

Islamophobe.

There used to be horses in North America, actually, but the 'noble savages' hunted them down to extinction. Kek.

Bison are docile and friendly most of the time, for example they will walk up to you and take food, but they tend to panic when cornered and you better not get near them when they're raising young or in mating season if you value your life on it.

Horses were domesticated about 6000 years ago. Aurochs were domesticated into cattle about 10,000 years ago. Also, horses also had to be domesticated.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle

>grain which was not found in Africa
Egypt was literally the breadbasket of the Roman empire.

>Africa had nothing.
Zimbabwe had thriving agriculture before white farmers were evicted. Now they're starving.

niggers

this desu
theres plenty of arable land for them to settle down and form societies like asians, europeans did but they were too dumb to do that

>African electrical engineering science

The bison are larger, more unpredictable, more savage and travel in bigger herds. In fact, I doubt you would ever find the females or calves unprotected at any time of the year. And the females are pretty damn brutal and capable on their own. All I can say is, good luck.

Would love to try the meat, tho.

The domesticated horse was bred from Equus Ferus, the Eurasian wild horse. Zebras for contrast were far less tamable as they evolved alongside humans and perceive us as a predator. Since Africa on the whole has more large predators than any other continent, most of its fauna evolved much more aggressive behavior traits as a matter of survival.

You can buy buffalo meat in Alberta.

Not going to waste my time but I'm guessing it's a We Wuz. It's not like natives accomplished a lot and weren't fucked over. Now blacks have to steal what little they have.

Subsarahan Africa has poor agricultural potential as well, the tropical soil is thin. By luck of the draw, Europe and eastern North America have some of the best farmland in the world.

>The native Americans should be highly successful
They were

>Subsarahan Africa has poor agricultural potential

thestar.com/news/world/2010/07/24/zimbabwe_from_breadbasket_to_basket_case.html

>Europe had wheat and barley, Asia had rice, and Mesoamerica had corn
Corn and rice are actually shit crops for the amount of protein and the labor involved. Also Africa has sorghum.

what the fuck

>Bison could have been domesticated the same as cattle providing food and labor.
Then why didn't these got domesticated

>better not get near them when they're raising young or in mating season if you value your life on it.
That's true of most animals.

inb4 idiotic Jared Diamond gibberish about what "domesticated" means

A dog or a guinea pig isn't a 7 foot tall monster with sharp horns that weighs several hundred pounds.

I forgot that they wiped out a lot of mega fauna.

For fucks sake:

HOL UP

Or climate change could have done them in as well. Just Saiyan.

Subsaharan Africa is not all Tropical, it includes some of the richest land on the planet and plenty of pastoral land besides

that wasn't my question you fucking leaf, why didn't europeans "domesticated" bisons

Holy fuck.

t.Electrical Engineer

Why didn't they domesticate wolves? The same reason. They already had a domesticated alternative.

No need tbqh

>Asia had rice, and Mesoamerica had corn
it didn't grow itself

yeah, which you got from the middle east
>inb4 aryan power world wide

>They were
>50000 years of development
>Hasn't discovered the wheel or how to work metal on their own
Even the Germans were more advanced than those indians 3000 years before them.Pretty pathetic if you ask me

Horses were domesticated by Indo-Europeans.

Central America and the Incas were and really only on the level of Mesopotamia at 1492. I'm from the NE, our natives were basically stone age nomads (not bad people just really primitive).

I don't know ask the poles. But the Canadians and us grow ours for meet and even made Beefalo so Jared Diamond can fuck off.

A lot of things were introduced to europe from outside. Lemobs,Oranges,Walnuts,Apples,Pigs,Chicken,Cows,Agriculture,Scripture,Time measurements,dominant relugions etc.

Besides, he's a Jew which automatically makes most of his opinions suspect.

You just named two domesticated animals. Try it with a boar or bear.

>boar
That's called a pig.

>bear
youtube.com/watch?v=B5ZPle4OJds

That works for mammoths and other ice age animals not so much for horses and camels.

Pigs come from asia

Wild wheat and Barley, which had to be domesticated by hunter-gatherers to give acceptable yields and good sized grain until agricultural communities formed
Same with Maize and rice
There are cereals suitable for this all over the world

Africa also had access to cereals apart from their own stuff like Millet , Fonio and Sorghun which they domesticated about 4,000 years ago in west africa

they have also had access to the same things we have relatively long ago:
>farmers have grown a native rice (Oryza glaberrima) in parts of West Africa for at least 1,500 years

Europeans originate from the Caucaus though

Ok, everybody capable of domesticating something domesticated something. Even southern injuns have llamas.

That's right, but unlike the nignogs you Europeans LEARNED and adopted these things.

Niggers had been colonized by you and the moment you left their society went back centuries.

>Why didn't they domesticate wolves
What do you think a dog is?

Have a reminder you fuking subhuman
>Mesopotamia was fully into the Iron Age by 900 BC. Although Egypt produced iron artifacts, bronze remained dominant until its conquest by Assyria in 663 BC. The Iron Age began in Central Europe about 500 BC, and in India and China between 1200 and 500 BC.

>"On their route they passed through three provinces, that, according to the report of the Spaniards, contained very fine land, many villages and cities, with much scattered population, and buildings equal to any in Spain. They mentioned particularly a house and castle, the latter larger, of greater strength, and better built than the castle of Burgos ; and the people of one of these provinces, called Tamazulapa, were better clothed than those of any other we had seen, as it justly appeared to them."
- Cortes to Charles V

lmao @t your WE

>The earliest archaeological evidence for the domestication of the horse comes from sites in Ukraine and Kazakhstan, dating to approximately 3500–4000 BC.[144][145][146] By 3000 BC, the horse was completely domesticated and by 2000 BC there was a sharp increase in the number of horse bones found in human settlements in northwestern Europe, indicating the spread of domesticated horses throughout the continent.
- Evans, James Warren (1992). Horse Breeding and Management

It really is such a deranged mutant.

I meant *Extant wild wolves*.

He is saying that after we had dogs we didnt bother going to domesticate the wolves still around, likewise with the bison (even though its a different species to an aurochs it is very similar)

>lmao @t your WE
>>The earliest archaeological evidence for the domestication of the horse comes from sites in Ukraine and Kazakhstan, dating to approximately 3500–4000 BC.[144][145][146] By 3000 BC, the horse was completely domesticated and by 2000 BC there was a sharp increase in the number of horse bones found in human settlements in northwestern Europe, indicating the spread of domesticated horses throughout the continent.
>- Evans, James Warren (1992). Horse Breeding and Management
You're brain dead. That entire region was filled with Indo-European speaker until the middle ages.

>You're brain dead. That entire region was filled with Indo-European speaker until the middle ages.

>mexican intellectual

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians
>The Scythians (/ˈsJθi.ən/ or /ˈsJði.ən/; from Greek Σkύθης, Σkύθοι), also known as Scyth, Saka, Sakae, Sacae, Sai, Iskuzai, or Askuzai, were a large group of Iranian[1][2][3][4] Eurasian nomads
>Ancient Y-DNA data was finally provided by Keyser et al in 2009. They studied the haplotypes and haplogroups of 26 ancient human specimens from the Krasnoyarsk area in Siberia dated from between the middle of the 2nd millennium BC and the 4th century AD (Scythian and Sarmatian timeframe). Nearly all subjects belong to haplogroup R-M17.

I could care less about his religion. The fact that he thinks third worlders are smarter based on the anecdotal evidence of people he worked with was my first sign that he may not be objective and scientific.

I'm aware a domesticated boar is a pig. I said you should get near one with babies and see what happens.

preach it, lil homicide rate

IIRC Indow-Europeans are roughly from the area of modern day Ukraine.

Well we had centuries to slowly integrate those accomplishments into our societies

Whoah, sorry my iq didn't let me to understand, but now I do see the truth. You guys invented civilization and iron working as Mesopotamians, domesticated horses in the steppes and conquered the Invicta Rome as Huns. You actually are the real mvp.

They aren't Homosapien
They did not evolve the way Europeans and Asians did I.e. From Neanderthals causing them to stay in a very primitive social society based on testosterone and estrogen in turn making it violent and unproductive but insuring that they are all strong and will survive

that comic

Correction: Places where Europeans settle tend to become arable land since they actually know agricultural techniques that can foster it.

>X animal isn't domesticable!!

I mean, you're only going to know if you try. The cow predecessor looked like quite the mean motherfucker. The point is you breed their worst tendencies out of them through generations of patience, which I'm going to guess isn't a hallmark of African culture.

yay for not last

its because of people like you

wh*tes

you stole, destroyed, raped and killed everything you dirty european white scum
kill yourselves