Do typical bongs get you higher than a bowl would?

Do typical bongs get you higher than a bowl would?

Is it a noticable difference?

Let's say you put the same amount of weed in a bowl and in a bong. If you smoked the bowl and you inhaled all the smoke, not letting any of it escape (like stopping the cherry with the lighter or clearing it like a pro, whatever it may be) would it be the same?

If not, why? It just seems like simple physics butt then I talk to marijuana users who tell me that bongs get them higher.

you mean pipe vs bong? the bowl is where you put the weed or other smokables.

You're way over thinking this.

Bongs do get you higher. In my experience, bongs get you high as a motherfucker. Like, sitting on the couch dead high. The high wears off quicker though. Pipes give you a nice steady mediun high.

>How does a bong get one higher than a bowl with the same amount of weed?
>"DA BOWL IS WERE U PUT DA WEED"

Nice.

I know I am but I seriously don't get it. If I put like the same amount of weed in a bong than I would in a pipe, why does that get me higher?

Does smoke compress more in a pipe than it does in a bong? Does that make a difference in your lungs?

I like marijuana physics tbh

Its called a steamroller you dumb fuck

i lol'd

heres a nebula

Bowls are a little harsher than bongs meaning you can inhale less smoke without irritating your lungs to the point of taking smaller and smaller hits.
>Unless you're a pro

This is typically where the meme comes from because you can rip that shit without it scorching your throat meaning you can smoke more.

Ripping a full bowl out a bong is much smoother and nicer than any other medium.

The answer to the question "what's the difference between a bong and a bowl" is a steamroller pipe? Did that make sense in your head?

You can inhale more smoke. The water cools the smoke which allows you to inhale more. The water acts as a sort of filter that filters out undesirable shit, etc etc

You can just google this shit, you know

So if I can deal with the scorching, I could get just about as high?

I get that with a bong you can inhale more at once because it's cooler. Inhaling that same amount of smoke out of a pipe would get me the same amount of high, right? It'd just hurt like a bitch.

Did I understand it right?

Hey OP, I love marijuana specifics too.

Bowls are part of bongs though, going to assume you mean a pipe.

Bongs seem to get me higher but it's more of a placebo thing, I smoke joints more lately.

The thing with bongs is you get more out of less, but obviously it lasts less longer. If you really want to min-max your bags you should bong the entire bag.

When I smoke a fat joint I feel lovely and amazing but I do acknowledge it's a bit wasteful.

Your making it sound like theres no bowl device that clears like a bong. Like its never been invented

I'm phrasing my question in such a fucked up way

Really all I'm asking is if I inhaled the same amount of smoke out of a pipe, would I get just as high?

Because people talk about how they get higher with bongs but is it really because they're not used to inhaling huge gulps of smoke from a pipe? I don't blame them, it hurts, but is that the premise behind the whole misconception?

Yep you got it.
If you're a pro you can rip a pipe like it's nothing. I have a buddy Ryan who can torch a whole bowl pack in one rip just because he's been smoking for like 25 years.

You'll get more of a tolerance over time but if you're starting out and want to get really high comfortably use a bong. You'll get the same amount of high no matter what though as long as you're using the same amount.

Fuck OP, sorry.

You don't care about joints. You can guess why I posted about them.

To answer your question, bongs >

No it's just not what I'm asking about. My question is if inhaling the same amount of smoke out of a bong and a pipe will yield the same high. I'm not asking if there exists a mixture of both a bowl and a bong

Although steamroller pipes are interesting as fuck

This.

I'm pretty fucking dumb in this regard, then. I'm not even a new smoker and here I am asking this question. I guess I fell for the meme.

But it also means that I fall victim to the placebo effect. After all, I've packed a bowl before, decided to smoke out of a bong instead, put the same amount in the bong and got higher than I would with the pipe. But all because I'm inhaling more at once. If I smoked the pipe, I'd take hits and put it down.

I've also noticed I'd get higher smoking with others sometimes but I think it's because those are smoking sessions. Whether I'm in a car smoking alone (nothing else to do but keep hitting it, so I keep hitting it lol) or with a friend I'd be inhaling more out of that pipe because I'm not setting it down for a whole 10-20 minutes.

Holy fuck this is all coming to me and I realize how fucking dumb I've been

Time to smoke myself to death, no point living

BIG DIFFERENCE

I think the high fades a way quickly because your heart's beating quickly and those chemicals are going in and out of your system quickly.

Can someone verify if this is true? I'm insanely interested in answering questions like this.

I've noticed when I meditate or just do breathing techniques while really really high I can bring myself at a lower level where I feel like I'm tripping, and I feel the high much more and it lasts a while. But I don't know what that effect is

This is almost exactly what I was about to say. Joints are best though. Joint master race.

>Do typical bongs get you higher than a bowl would?
Do cans of beer get your more drunk than bottles?

come on, OP, use your fucking brain. if you smoke more you will get higher, if you smoke less you won't regardless of the method.

I've been really fucked up about this this entire time. I think I just fell for the meme and the placebo effect of the bong.

Cans do get you more drunk yes dumbass

As someone who smokes almost exclusively out of bongs I will say that there is no difference in the high itself but rather in the quality of the smoke.

Bongs = no ash getting pulled through and cooler smoke. It may not increase HOW high you get but it definitely increases the overall quality of your high. Personally I feel kinda shitty when my throat burns and my mouth tastes like ash and I'm high.

A quality vaporizer will always get you higher than any form of smoking. Plus, you can make edibles out of enough accumulated vaporized weed. Also, it hardly damages your lungs compared to smoking.

You're wrong but cans are master race

What differences do you notice throughout your bongs? I need to get more but I wonder what things will be like for me when I finally have 50 bongs in my closet (my dream)

I disagree, it's not the amount of alcohol, it's the delivery system. Cans allow faster drinkng, just like bongs allow faster smoking. And he'll ya can master race

>drinking alcohol ever when you can smoke

[spoiler]please fucking christ i hope i can work a decent career and toke in a few years[/spoiler]

I agree I just wanted to share those can facts

Not only do you drink faster, your beer is more fresh. Lighter.. easier to dispose

Although I'm a pro alcoholic so I can drink quickly out of anything except a boot

>I disagree, it's not the amount of alcohol, it's the delivery system. Cans allow faster drinkng, just like bongs allow faster smoking. And he'll ya can master race
>implying every time you open a can of beer you will finish it.
>implying you will drink more because you drink faster
>implying everyone has the same drinking habits as you

there are too many variables for you to make this conclusion.

this is now a stoner thread.

Greetz from Finland.

There are plenty of jobs out there that don't require you to visit a facility that examines your bodily fluid for drugs in order to work there. You'll find it one day.

Even if they do drug test, just find one that doesn't do random drug tests. Fake pee kits work, and if that fails they'll just ask you to go do it again. But it will work

Salutations from the US of A.

Take a big hit for us! We're not all assholes. Just most.

>working for a company that wants to control what you put in your body when you are not at work.

just hand in your ID and credit cards when you get to work, your overlords will take care of everything.

OP here

That's why when I asked the hypothetical question about bongs and pipes, I made sure to mention that in the situation where I'm smoking a pipe I'd be inhaling all the smoke. Because it does matter with individuals.

But if someone's an efficient drinker then cans would probably work for them. If they're whatever then it's whatever

Will do. Have a nice day.

its just supposed to get you more smoke in the bong and the water is supposed to catch scooby snacks and clear the smoke (which i thinks gay how tf that work) and make the smoke cooler

I'm an American who wants to get the fuck out of here. But I'm also a Cuban-American, so I'm not white. Would Finland or it's neighbors take me in?

Also feel pretty good. I HAVE BEEN OUT for two weeks and that was enough to raise my tolerance. But also I'm deliberately smoking like a hit or two a day.. maximum is a bowl or two a day. It used to be a lot more, mind you. So I'm appreciating the feeling more while being less reliant on it. It's nice.

>I'm an American who wants to get the fuck out of here
>wants to leave the greatest country on earth with the strongest weed on earth.

your cuban ancestors would spit in your face if they heard you saying some shit like that.

no employers over here do this
just like this other user said ()
casually accepting the examination of bodily fluids for employment is corrupt. when you describe it that way, it is deplorable. No one should allow that. you are citizens, not criminals.

>strongest weed on earth

You can have it, it's not like seeds don't spread around the globe. That's the best thing about weed seeds.

Has anyone ever given you old weed before? Like they found some cannabis seeds from the 70s, 80s, or 90s and grew it? It's a nice novelty to try that. Marijuana seeds are resiliant, and since these strains are changing so quickly there's certainly people out there collecting.

I want to help people. I wish people were educated enough to where they actually were politically informed, and where they were well educated (retaining information after graduation) and they had the willpower to want to learn and do a lot more. It's not that way now, people aren't at their potential. America would be greater that way, and Americans would have more power (as their voting power would actually mean more than "i vote for da demokrat/repubwican because my daddy and my ma would").

But I also want to get the fuck out of here because I need a break from all this.

Who here honestly would not want to take a break from your entire country? Not a vacation, but to have new experiences and see a society governed differently than yours, whether slightly or extreme.

If you keef up you bong tokes with a nice ice to water ratio, you'll be as high as a kite for hours.

I have some gg#4 s1s and gluebreath seeds, I could have the same weed over here in Finland.

>lasts less longer
That's how we know we're dealing with a real weed connoisseur, gentlemen.

Too many bongs.