Gender is a spectrum

Gender is a spectrum.

Well, according to basic biologi you have men, women and freaks.

So is autism

fuck no it's not. there's male or female, and idiots begging for attention.

/thread

Beginning to hear spectrum used quite a bit. Not as much as literally but quickly catching up.

show me genetalia that is in between a cock and a pussy.
protip: you can only show me pictures of genetic defective genetalia

WRONG SHITLORD

Now study and memorize each everything in this chart.

Calling it a spectrum doesn't make it one.

gtfo with that shit, you freak.

WTF?! YOURE OPRESSIONG ME
include me in the pic.
i am plasmagender, i jizz beams of plasma which bring death and destruction to all cisgenders

I'll screencap this for future reference

ITT: retard know-nothings confusing gender with biology.

Never ceases to amuse me. I think that's why keep coming back here.

Claims made without evidence may be discarded without evidence.

>there are only two genders

So how about that evidence.

OK... OK... I'll accept this 'gender is a spectrum' nonsense.

BUT, on one fucking condition.

Y'all made up the fucking split in definition, that sex is the biological, and that gender is the "social label" or whatever the fuck.

OK

Than STICK TO THAT.

For example this nonsense about a doctor misgendering a baby at birth... NOPE, they're SEXING the baby!

Or this shit about not only female's menstruate... NOPE, ONLY females menstruate. May they identify as fucking puppy-kin, they're still a fucking female. It's sort of the DEFINING factor of being a female!

And this isn't arbitrary labeling for labeling sake. This information is fucking useful, especially to doctors. Knowing the sex of someone effects diagnosis and treatment in many ways.

So go fuck yourself, and keep to the definitions you decided upon. Stop conflating them... otherwise, by conflating them you're giving a pass to others who don't understand your shit... it's so fucking confusing that not even you fucking understand it!

rebutting a claim is not the same as making one. I'll leave that to someone smarter who gives more of a fuck.

You have a COCK or you don't - that is Gender
If you were born with BOTH, ONLY THEN do you get a Choice

There are only TWO fuckin genders.

The rest are just faggots.

Well according to advanced biology there's this hormone that defines if a child becomes a male or stays female. It is pushed into the body at some point, and the timing defines what gender comes out. This is why there are so many traps and other forms of biological malfunctions because compared to other processes this one is prone to fuck up. This is also only very few people are exclusively straight or gay - they just live by societies rules. This is also the reason why hermaphrodites exist. This is also the reason why some people argue that gender isn't binary.

LOL

If there were a gender for each Korea.. how many genders would there be?

This is known as retard babble. Commonly spoke by the high school drops outs that struggled with elementary biology, which leads to their confusion with it and gender.

Simply laugh and move on and they will think they won.

one because there's only best korea
faggot

I could take my time to explain it to you, and if you're REALLY intrested read up on the early phases of embryonal growth, but it'd probably be a waste of time.

t. High school dropout incapable of forming a real argument

Oh please I got all day, I'm on vacation. continue to amuse me with your dribble.

>he's never heard of south korea
>he shares stupid memes
don't be that guy

Meh gotta go, you won, there are only two genders, i'm a fat tumblrette etc xxxD.
But if you're intrested, read up on early phases of embryonal growth anyways.

>dribble

You don't even know what you're arguing. I don't know what's funnier.

i've seen pussies. i've seen cocks.
i have never seen anything in between.
now the burden of proof is on you.

>hormone that defines if a child becomes male or female
>gender is a social construct
pick one

this will end on January 20th.

(not biology)
you're thinking sex, not gender.

Being a guy and thinking you're a girl is fine by me. Still a mental disorder.

>inb4 bait

>Gender has become a meme

Has the Internet gone too far?

lol its like a chart showing all ''unknown'' pokemon forms

If we ever reach a point of singularity with machines, will any of this shit matter?

Kek

>now the burden of proof is on you
>mfw white bois incorrectly use legal terminology
what you meant to say is the burden has shifted, you fucking dip shit.

If that happened I'd, biologically, become a hetro-woman and let a dude nail me just to see what it's like,

>i have never seen anything in between
Then you need to into internet more.

Honestly I think people should be able to identify as whatever they want, regardless of how retarded it is. But it's just annoying when they try and force it down your throat and call you 'backwards' for not believing in the same stuff as them. When it comes to stuff like legal documents, I think 'male, female or prefer not to say' should be the only options just makes everything easier. In everyday life however, call yourself whatever the fuck u want in my opinion

No what he said is perfect english.

The bottom 3 are at least provable and measurable. You can generally tell just by observing someone their gender expression, sex and orientation. Gender identity seems like a spectrum for how badly people can cope with society's reaction to the person's combination of the other three, and where mental illness can come in.

The Alt-Right isn't this. I'm alt-right and i don't believe half of these things.

Gender is not a matter of sanity, not a rainbow, not comparable to race
Gender is not sexuality

>calling facts 'trolling'
So delusional

>Implying chromosomes come in an array from XX on one end to XY on the other.

You're thinking of autism. Which is, incidentally, what you have if you believe this.

gender =/= sexual orientation. /thread
1/10 trolling

so, what are the 8 genders then?

You have
Male
Female
And dickgirls

But rainbow is all white.

the fact that gender today is still based on whats in your pants is somewhat disappointing. in recent years we have created wonders like the computer, ipad, touchscreen phones but for some reason, no matter how technologically advanced we become, the human race still has a mental block on basic human issues.

i do what i can

It's not what's in your pants. It's what's in every single cell in your body!

We have two genders
There is a multitude of sexual preferences

I only seek to educate. Mentally damaged cunt.

>The amount of genders there are depend on light conditions after a rainstorm

Gtfo with your low quality bait.

I won't even continue to debate with you given the fact you fail to distinguish gender from sex :-)

No gender is Binary you stupid fag. 1s and 0s. Op get to back to sucking dick.

chill bro, everything's fine!

If you count black and white a spectrum, i guess.

>Child
>early stages of embryonal growth

First of all its embryonic

Also, choose one...

What a special snowflake. Alright, we'll tailor the party line to your preference

letfist decetced

>low quality bait
>still gets attention from at least 50 different people
>4 word sentence

I call that a success.

Well, it makes sense that the first one isn't measurable. Gender is mostly one's role. In some cultures gender roles are different. As such I find that most people are gender fluid and able to adapt to fill almost any of the roles.

In the end it's about as relevant as pizza vs ice cream; it doesn't really matter since its just a personal preference.

Mankind has survived thousands of years by respecting our natural gender roles. Not only is it normal to live with your gender role but it is a necessity in order to ensure the continued existence of mankind. It's psychologically ingrained in our brains to procreate future generations and teach them to do the same so that life goes on.

This is the most fucked up generation of all time, I'd rather I was born a hippie or an African 40 years ago than have to deal with this homo/bisexual/trans generation where everyone wants to have sex with their gender and claims that discriminating against that point of view is not politically correct. Your grandfathers are turning in their graves, you're spitting in the face of all your ancestors, of all the regular heterosexual people who share your DNA who have allowed you to exist by following the natural course of things and you're all prepared to throw that away because you want to feel liberated and act out your teenage angst against an otherwise functional society.

It really doesn't matter what strangers call you, it is polite to refer to your gender.

The "gender" that is apparent when they look at you. That's our culture. You may not like it, but if it REALLY bothers you, it's your hang up, not theirs.

Don't try to change a society around the fact that some days you want to be called "sir" and some days you want to be called "ma'am" and can't dress accordingly.

what bait?

Nice. This is my new motto.

Also, pic related for ladies who want to really challenge gender norms... What, no takers? I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.

This guy gets it

i dont know of this 'bait' you speak of

i see nothing O_o

Why are you all so triggered by this?

I hope there is a massive fatal virus. And everyone needs to get a vaccine based on their biological gender. So after everyone gets vaccined, all the idiots who told their doctors they were something else get removed from the gene pool

Artistic works of fiction.

Women benefit from their gender roles. Especially pre 60s. It's only a handful of greedy ones that ruined the system for everyone.

world population keeps going to the limit and you worry about less reproduction. maybe it's better for the majority if more people just fuck assholes, hands, feet, robots or scissor their clits. Less drones produced -> better wages for the rest. also: the more gay around, the more pussy for me.

I have better, more productive things to do with my time than humor some SJW moron.

Only according to science, user.

Yeah, the 1940s were great.

Saying over and over that you are something you aren't doesn't change that you were born with a dick or a pussy. It's quite literally the definition of insanity, no matter how many times you call yourself a woman if you were born with a dick you'll always be a man.

Of gender is a social construct then why would you choose to be a woman if they are oppressed

It's nice to dream
Thx user for making my soul smile ever so

It is not "the" definition of insanity, it is "a" definition of insanity - and not a very apt one, you culturally impaired pleb.

>There are trans and ermaphrodites
>Plus: gender is not biological sex, gender is about self-identifying

2 genders & a bunch of mental illness

>self-identifying
meaningless bulshit