Dear Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,
You’re entire movement was named by Fox News, when they stupidly referred to “a bunch of idiots harassing a boy on the internet” as “anonymous” simply because on Sup Forums your posts have no name.
Anonymous was meant as a troll. A reason to create Nazi symbols on Habbo Hotel or tell them the “pool was closed.” Back in 09 I played a role in the scientology raids. It wasn’t meant to be serious but more epic trolling blown out of proportion by the news. We, as anonymous, never truly saw ourselves as anything other than a group of young trouble making trolls with some computers. We saw the news had blown it all out of control that we had fun with it.
Anonymous was never meant to have morals or an agenda. Anonymous was everyone, and therefore could never have a leader or an agenda. Nowadays I see moralfag postings everywhere. It’s as if some group of rich faggots thought it made them cool to be down with the hacker group anonymous, and decided to use their money to establish themselves as “what anonymous is.” Well fuck you. You are not anonymous. Just because you had money to advertise your “user” Facebook page, or your “user” Youtube channel doesn’t mean “you” are user. Whatever new agenda your pushing, nobody cares. You’ve become a controlled establishment and its gay. When the real user go into the deep webs and hax the Mexican cartels, you take credit for it. You make these movies interviewing people in Guy Fawkes masks like as if the guy sitting there being interviewed is some real powerful guy in some elite hacker club. LMFAO. It’s anonymous! You could put anyone in that chair with a mask and they would be user. Anyway, I am saddened with what happened. A wonderful thing that started off pure and natural gets destroyed by rich moralfags who want to push their own political opinions and agendas. Sad really. I feel sorry for any of you who weren’t around in 07-09. Those were the glory days of the internet.

Didn't read, but something deep inside tells me OP is a faggot.

bumping cuz fuck you

OP is never NOT a faggot

Each of us longs for the time when our interest and curiosity were piqued. For me the glory days of the Internet were the late 1990s, when highly sexualized women started to come out of the closet, women such as the Toronto swinger (you mean Canadians actually take their clothes off?), the woman in Madrid who posted photos of her breakfasts topped with semen, and the glorious slut Oasis.

Stop defending OP's faggotry.

>doesn't understand how double negatives work

How to join anonymous? asking for a friend

Im anonumous leader LOL ur in just twlleell me social media accounts

Op is NOT A... FAGGOT

there might be some truth to this. But I can tellyou with absolute certainty, I was here from the beginning. And, what Anonymous is today, is a fucking joke with how its been commercialized and propagated into some real thing that all of a sudden "stands for something"

> doesn't understand how irony works. You're so vulnerable.

Bravo faggot, I like you, Hell you can come round and fuck my sister!

is the real user dead op?

Nigga shut the fuck up. No one gives a fuck.

You got the 'tisms, buddy? Who are you even talking to?

>Nigga
See right there THAT'S the fucking cancer killing/b/ and Sup Forums as a whole. Using stupid nigger slang like that which can only be found on normie book, twitter, tumblr etc. know your meme and reddit has been causing a flood of newfags to come and ruin this website for years now but it's getting even worse now that Sup Forums is talked about everywhere on social media which attracts the dumbest most brain dead faggots I've ever seen. Everyone that mocks these posts are just newfags trying to fit in like this faggot

no. the real user is very much alive. in you, in me and in everyone else.

tl;dr

Just send me $200 annual dues and I'll send you a membership card. [email protected]

>everyone who mocks me is newfag
>actually typing in newfag seriously
KYS

congratulations! you are the first user here I have ever fully agreed with 100%

Talk to da hand

Holy fuck is that real? What a complete and utter faggot

Fair enough i get what you're saying. It makes sense and i agree with you. But seriously man what's the point? you knew that all that would happen is that some little faggots would come and start shitting on you for no reason because that's what they think Sup Forums is and sadly it's what 4 chan is becoming .

You just can't win against the faggots op.

>what Anonymous is today
As you pointed out in the original post, what is now called Anonymous began, not as a group with a vision, mission, and goals, but as a pick-up band out for the lulz. Anonymous behaved as a flock of birds behaves, not as Robin Hood and his merry men.

Journalists are required by their editors and their readers -- and by their own limited intellects -- to simplify everything. How might you report on the complex and anarchic mathematics of a flock of birds' flight? By projecting onto it a simple purpose that you or your readers feel like you already understand.

Maybe we can beat them at their own game by giving them a leader for Anonymous. Let's call him Lt-Col Lulz. Maybe make him a FtM transgender just for good measure. Then we watch Wolf Spritzer shit himself trying to be the first one to interview the colonel.

Ikr, the magnificent faggot. this is not even the worse ive seen.

ur dumb cp obvious

Look at me

ROFLMFAO

kill yourself.

I don't agree with you. I think Sup Forums has always been full of fail and always will be. Faggots have always been here. The problem is that faggots came knowing they were faggots and even scared to post. I knew people who told me when they first came to Sup Forums years ago they were scared to post because they knew user brethren would eat them alive. That fear is gone. The inmates run the asylum. there hasn't been an epic thread in Sup Forums since 2010

this might be the dumbest fucking post I've read all month

The way things around here nowadays? I highly doubt it.

DAILY REMINDER: claiming "I am/was anonymous" is a logical fallacy. True anonymous is not an organized group. You know this, stop falling for baits.

I think at this point it is safe to say that the fagtards Im referring to have succeeded in making believe it is an organized group. Hence, why I posted this. I'm an OP. Therefore, I am a faggot. But I'm a faggot who is right and you all fucking know it.

DUBBS DERAIL THREAD