Ywn be a coffee farmer in a comfy colonial town in Colombia

>ywn be a coffee farmer in a comfy colonial town in Colombia

Ha! I already live close to one.

>A nigger
Why did you want to make me puke?

Looks super /comfy/. Is it safe and liveable there?

With a beautiful six months pregnant colombian wife waiting for you at home with a typical spicy latino meal and a cup of strong coffee,

Come on man, there's no need to be so angry and agressive all the time.

Many europeans and americans live there. Not too violent really, but walking at night alone in shady parts can lead to muggins.

>Come on man, there's no need to be so angry and agressive all the time.
t.nigger
Stop it.You people are disgusting and I just had a snak

You are embarassing all of us with your autistic racist outbursts.

Really? I thought Guatemala was Indio HQ

>comfy town
>probably smells like horse shit and damp wood

it looks kinda pretty on the outside but those houses are usually shit inside

>being this envyous

>implying that's bad

That's mother nature man

why haven't you moved to colombia yet, european man?

>work here until I'm 30
>retire to colombia and live like a king

>brazil jealous of the superior latino country

why am I not suprised?

Why don't you go back? You people smell like shit and are too dumb to do anything other than leech

Colombia is not that cheap. Unless you are planning on working there you will be broke in 6 years

It is but foreigners love that place

What is up with the lately obsesion for my meme country?
I love it here btw.

>coffee
why not a cocaine farmer?

What makes you say that? The owners that have money to maintain the houses obviously have the money to make them pretty inside. I know because I have visited this type of houses, have you?

they're shit tier though

>why not cocaine farmer?
>cocaine
>farmer

Why are you so autistic mate?

>Banana with avocado and chorizo

Srry but no

well whatever its called, i dont even know how its made tbH, but im pretty sure it comes from a plant

Why would you be a farmer earning minimum wage when you can be a drug lord making millions?

>banana
Yes its comes from a plant. Why wpuld you grow that? You have poor mentality.

It's comfy being a farmer desu

well i kind of assumed the grower is the one that sells it

so the ones that actually control the supply are cuCked by intermediaries? seems weird to me

Then be a vegetable or coffee farmer not Coca leafs

So, what it is?

Fucking pleb much? Even if it was a banana that shit looks top tier

You need dozens of peasants cultivating the leaf just to make a bit of cocaine. Basically to make kg of cocaine you need huge cultivation areas and tons of people.

Why so mad 'bout that Mexico?

Except chicharrón that's disgusting p*rk is an abomination

Those are plantains they look like bananas but they need to be cooked in order to being eaten.

In english is called cooking banana. We call it platano. Apparently its from the same family but you dont eat it raw. Its usually fried or grated with cheese. Its delicious

You take that back right now

This is literally in my Top 3 favorite foods of all time. Only muslims and jews hate pork my man

I went to Ecuador once and they made balls made out of them for breakfast

I can confirm they are FUCKING DELICIOUS. They don't even taste like bananas, they taste more like bread.

Espera, osea, a la version dulce le llaman banana y la que se cocina platano?

Y cómo la llaman allá?

Si. La que comes cruda y con otras frutas le dicen banano o guineo dependiendo de la zona. Y la que se cocina es plátano. Ese plátano lo cocinan o verde o maduro. La primera es mas crocante y la segunda es mas dulce y suave, casi como un postre.

La consistencia del platano es más sólida que el de la banana, es como si fuera una masa. Hay platanos dulces y no dulces.

We actually call it plantain, but that's doubly confusing cause we have another plant called a plantain

Theyre goat. I cant believe its not that popular even in SA. What the heck

A los 2 los llamamos platanos. A lo más la version cocinable algunos le dicen platano verde
Por eso, ahi esta la razon de la confusion. Gracias por la explicación amigo colombiano

kys

I'm OK with that. Getting caught in a crossfire between drug cartel gangs doesn't appeal to me.

Ustedes comen platano con queso y dulce de guayaba(bocadillo)?

I'm a good boy

Nope

Gringos say this so often that I'm starting to think that they actually think shootings happen all over the place and all the time.

If you actually see Latin countries like that you're dumb and a paranoid.

Let them think that

Nope
La guayaba recien se comenzo a "descubrir" hace unos 5 años aca
Solo comemos la banana como postre o durante el día, como colación

Guineo? Hasta donde sé el guineo es distinto al banano y al plátano y no se come crudo

And then this guys shows up to you as you walking peacefully through town and tells you:

NO PUESH HOMBRE, LA COSHA SHE PUSHO BIEN BIEN BERRACA MIRE USHTED GÜEVVVVON, SON 10.000$ DESHDE AHORA MARICA, O LO MATO A PLOMASHOSh.

What do?

Kys

CHI

you know damn well colombia is full of negros and your natives are related to the Incas. No identity country.

Verga. De que parte del país es usted? A que le dicen guineo uds?

Some chi hiding behind a leaf has more identity than Colombia?

Pero me refiero al platano que se cocina, no a la banana.
>a leaf talking about no identity
Lmao!

Im half barbossa, half canadian if you want to know.

Por eso, acá es lo único que se conoce
De los que se cocinan no se ven acá, salvo excepciones

Sounds like you know too much about Colombia > why is that m8?

You should go to a Colombian restaurant, something tells me those are easy to find in Chile lol

Kek in antofagasta

not funny

I live in southern Chile
Colombian restaurants are common in Santiago and northern areas like Antofagasta

Bc Im not a retard, I know a bunch of stuff about alot of countries, useless information thats good enough to shitpost.

Could you detect a Colombian immigrant among Chileans?

De Medellín. No soy experto en cocina pero sé que el guineo se usa en algunas sopas, es más pequeño, tiene las puntas más redondeadas y creo que siempre es verde (o en todo caso solo lo he visto verde)

They have a lot of black Colombians so yeah

Yeah because of And because 75% of the time they're wearing this
Also their accent can be clearly distinguished

Sorry, forgot pic

stupid telenovelas about Paisicarios that bydlos all over the World like a lot.

Si se cual es el que dices. Es como un banano pequeño. Pero sabe igual.

Knowing that slang requires dedication m9

But that's an Israeli girl

south america is the plan b if something goes wrong for us in europe

By south america I hope, and by all the old and new gods, I do seriously, really and honestly hope that you mean ONLY: brazil, colombia, chile, venezuela, peru, bolivia, ecuador, uruguay, paraguay, aruba, guyana, suriname, curaçao, falkland islands, trinidad and tobago and dutch caribbean

No no, ese es el banano murrapo, el guineo no se come crudo como el banano y no sabe igual, el guineo es el de la imagen

No everyone will migrate to Argentina

you forgot italy2 also called argentina

you--->

1-we're full
2-we're a proud amerindian-majority nation.

see item 1

and don't forget you're italian forever

go bait your mother

>ywn be a modest rice farmer in 1910's China

>ywn be a French fur trader with a qt Indian wife and have friendly Catholic tribes as neighbors and trade partners
life is truly suffering

Québec was harsh though

I was thinking more current midwest US, Great Lakes area