We listen to each other like gentlemen until someone gets trips

We listen to each other like gentlemen until someone gets trips.

Then we let our inner beast out!

A wonderful aside for a lazy afternoon, good sir.

It's wonderfully cold outside my good sir, thank you very much for the distraction.

It is indeed. May I invite you to a cup of tea?

Indeed gentlemen... Maybe a bit cold outside but its very pleasant here nearvthe fireplace.

i want to cease living

I say, have any of these fine men in the presence of this online chat obtained knowledge of a certain thing called, "Fingerboxes"? I do very much enjoy them.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to eat? I was considering Mexican food but the local burger joint is cooking some mean onions

Please pass the grey poupon

Nice day today. I could use a nice tug on the ole peenus weenus.

A fine day for a tuggerroo indeed!

nay thou shalt not wish to cease living but cease existing my fellow chamberbater.

gentlemen, would you so kindly focus your monocle eye on the numerical digits in which they align to those of trips?

why i say, i was indeed very close

Dear sir, i beg to differ. I believe you were close to triplicating a digit, but were off by to

why yes, id like to apologize

No need good man. Stiff upper lip and all that

nice quads

Sir, I seem to have forgotten my monocle at my mansion. Call my butler.

I will be taking part in that sacred ritual known as rolling, my dejar fellows.

I'd like to profusely apologize for that mistake which I made while typing the word "dejar".

I thought you were summoning your Hindu man servant. I can't keep their names straight, so I call them all Dejar.

Excuse me for being the closest to tripling a digit, sir.

Haha, indeed, old chap. Indeed.

Sir, you are a brute. Perhaps you would find the pig trough of trap threads more to your liking.

Faggot pussy cocksuckers,

Fuck yo thread nigga, fuck yo thread.

Good man! you were also closest to quadrupling!

That is a good name, sir.

Have a christmas present from me....Merry christmas enjoy lol maybe leak your sister? snap leak,cf

Ah, now good sir, I beg to differ. For you must remember, cast the first stone.

How are you doing my dudes?
I just took an amazing dump. You know the ones where it comes out smooth, all entirely in one log, and there's barely anything to wipe afterwards?Absolutely exquisite.
I hope you all have nice days and nice dumps as well.

That language will not be tolerated. The tragedy was the proximity of your parents relationship prior to marriage. Please do not bring your red blood filth and problems to our fine forum.

HEY FUCK YOU NIGGER

FUCKING NIGGER CUNT BITCH FAGGOT

Reginald, please so to it that this one is made a eunuch.

TRIPS NIGGAS! SUCK MY COCK

shut the fuck up old retard

Thank you. I'd like to congratulate you on achieving those two sevens.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT BITCH!

YOu inbred peice of shit, trying to ruin our fun. fuck yourself

What a strange fellow, most unusual.

FUCKING NIGGER CUNT FAGGOT GET YOUR SORRY CHINK ASS OFF MY BOARD

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And I would like this one's doubles preserved in a jar atop the hearth.

FUCKING WHORE FUCK YOU DAMM TITS NIGGER CUNT

THIS IS SO FUCKING GAY YOU CUNTS

Fuck you, you fucking retarded piece of shit. I hope you get cancer and die, you fucken cunt

BALLS SHIT FAGGOT NIGER DICK

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

Preserve it next to your balls you faggot

Shut up dickface

That started gay, and now i regret reading the whole thing. You turned me into a nigger faggot.

you should all go fuck yourselvs

Niggers use punctuation?

FUCKING UPPER CLASS COON TAKE YOUR FFFFFFFUCKING LANGUAGE AND SHITLORD MANNERS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR SHITPIPE YOU UNKEMPT INDIAN FAGGOT.

>being this fucking new.
how fucking young are you kid? this site is 18+

I hate niggers

How old are you? looking fr some underage hairless asshole? Trying too get an user before the neckbeard settles in?

GO CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR MOM'S STANKY PUSSY, YOU PUTRID CUMRAG!

ok... :-(