I just broke the neck of the neighbours cat to see how it feels to kill but now i just kinda shitty...

i just broke the neck of the neighbours cat to see how it feels to kill but now i just kinda shitty, how can i get over this? are cats even conscious like we are?

You've basically proven you're a piece of shit.

Best recommendation is to "an Hero"

Have Fun sleeping tonight
Something is going to happen

Well at this point litirally nobody will miss you when YOU die, so just go ahead and kill yourself now and make everyone happy.

Dude, this is Sup Forums
People here value the life of an animal more than the ones of 10 people

You have a fucking sick mind, degenerate scum

you sound like an actual autistic retard who doesn't know how life works

autist/10

To be fair, if he's able and willing to "accidentally" kill a cute animal, what's to stop him from "accidentally" killing a human(s)

It's all about not having empathy. See my cat had a litter of 6 kittens. I've already drowned 2 of them, just cause I don't feel like finding homes. Sleeping just fine.

OP here, so you guys cry over one cat dying but don't give a fuck about 9/11 or the holocaust etc, grow up.

do you even lift pebbles

People are horrible, cats are cuddly.

Go back to the breakfast table and eat your waffles, jimmy

Kill yourself please

/thread

nobody will cry over you when you croak. btw when someone comes for you to break your neck, you think they're gonna give a shit or not if you have consciousness?

god...idiots never change or learn.

Who are to judge what he does in the privacy of his own home though, really? He's not harming anyone...

You're a piece of shit. An hero

False dichotomy faggot

Anyone who says they haven't killed a cat is just lying

Please "an Hero" OP

Someone should track you down and break your neck.

an hero please

good luck doing that buddy

Become "an hero"

i admire you

You should an hero too

Genuinely kill yourself. You made sure that cat's last moments were of fear and pain, and you've taken away something your neighbour genuinely loved.

You're a piece of shit who should have been drowned at birth. Kill yourself to correct the mistake your parents made in not aborting you.

dont get upset its just a cat

>grow up
said the teenager posting on Sup Forums about killing a cat

We're dealing with a master class troll.

Pics with timestamp or

/thread

even thought i feel a bit bad thank you :)