Parents divorce highschool

>parents divorce highschool
>dad moves out
>mom starts in progressively more revealing clothing when friends come over
>friends openly hit on/tell me they want to fuck my mom
>mom continues to flirt with them

Unfortunately none of them ever manned up and tried to move in on her, would have loved for them to fuck her

Did anyone else grow up with a slut mom?

Yeah, pic related.

Similar kind of thing apart from dads still around

mom passed away before junior high... so later I went out out getting close affection in older laday' arms ! In short I was the one fucking the hot mum's !
even got a shit load of cash for it

>wanting others to fuck your own mother

What the fuck is wrong with you OP? Aside from that, I'd fuck your mom if she has a nice ass and isn't a landwhale.

Mate of mine hooked up with our very close friend's mom at his engagement party.

Not a slutty mom, actually the total opposite I thought. She was this old Maltese lady that I assumed hadn't had or thought of sex since her children were born.

Mate is dancing with all the old hens and showing them stamina their husbands hadn't in years. Towards the end of the night he's helping her take stuff to the car where they made out and she gave him a blowjob. He never pursued it further after that night.

post more of her

this please op. we demand moooooore

not OP, but i have more of this lady. let me dig them up. stand by

I moved on a friend's slut mom when she started to parade around in an old summer dress with nothing on underneath. It was seethrough at the best of times and disappeared completely when backlit. I just walked up to her and started unbuttoning it, I told she wanted this so bad. She fought, and clung to me all at the same time. Then she was naked, she looked like a defeated little girl. I made a show of taking off my clothes, not dancing around like a cuck faggot, making her pay close attention to everything. She tried to suck my dick when I popped it out but I smacked her away, she wasn't getting off that easy. I put her on her bed and commanded her to beg me to fuck her without saying a word.

show us her panty drawer

1/13

2/13

3/13

4/13

5/13

6/13

Doin' god's work, my man

7/13

would hit nonstop

this is by far my favorite dump from Sup Forums
8/13

9/13

10/13

Wow would hit that all day and night

11/13

12/13

Everytime she touched me, I slapped the hand. When she turned over and tried to back her ass up onto my dick I spanked her so hard there were hand prints the next day. Fuck she was into this, she was dripping. She finally convinced me to plow her by slowly rotating her pelvis until she was wide open and i could see clear up to her cervix. I slowly inserted my penis and she closed up like Fort Knox. Every millimeter was a battle on the first thrust. She came as I pulled out for the second thrust.

>mfw her body triggers desire to impregnate

13/13
hope you guys cum to some dude's mom as often as i have.

Stfu, this isn't a cringe thread

holy shit who is this

MARINA BAREZINA

Thanks for the new Goddess to worship. She's got perfect proportions. I will draw her one day.

Sick fuck.

Who the fuck is this and does anyone have moar???

This is comfortably the best angle to view this "lady" from. I particularly like the way her enormous swollen lips are hidden from view.

8/10 would spend too much time trying to stay behind again.

Not mine but my ex gfs mom was
>large round butt
>same shape as gf but larger
>always skin tight shorts
>Ohh I wished I flirted back when gf was at school

that delicious donut of her's doesn't hurt either

some dude had a thread awhile ago about this milf he used to fuck, some strictly for fun non-relationship thing. he posted pictures and i saved what he posted in that thread, found a few more over the next following months but never as a full set, no name, nothing.

Any details how to contact lol

>draw her one day
im not the first one to say this in this thread, but goddamnit this isnt a cringe thread.

artists use references

get over it, chum

Is there a name for this type of body? Id love to fap on that

> I will draw her

you god damn faggot

pics of mom
dont be a pussy OP

sure thing, guy.
pear shaped?
glad its not just me that thought it was fucking cringe-worthy.

When I started back in on the second thrust she was shivering all over and I pounded in the last inch, which made her spasm like an epileptic. Then I just found a rhythm and five minutes later blew a load clear out the top of her head while her pussy was trying to tear my dick clear off. Cuddling afterward, and minding her still pink and sore asscheeks, she told me she didn't think I would actually go for it. She figured I would run off somewhere to fap and she would catch me, then suck me off. She never intended that should bang her, and now she was in a quandary. She was married, but wanted to get fucked like that again. I didn't say a word, I just got up and straddled her with my dick touching her lips, when she didn't get it I pressed harder. She opened her mouth and I proceeded to use her mouth to get hard as a rock, and teaching her the dick gets pulled out when I say, figure out breathing on your own time.

>an artist used extensive references to complete this

Things that never happened ;)

Then you rode off into the sunset, with your mother holding your waist. Once they stopped filming, you walked off the set, with the director handing you a check designated to John Wayne.

same fagging in a ded thread

When I achieved diamond status again I slid down and began licking her pussy. She was damn near busting a gut when I just rammed my cock into her and kept pounding until she and I both couldn't move another inch. The next day she flitting around like a schoolgirl, and sitting gingerly.

>licking the lpussy you just busted in

Nope

This is, actually the perfect woman. A thick-hipped, butterface (but not too ugly) milf. My search is done. I don't even need to come to Sup Forums anymore.