Hey, lonelyfag here, it's dark and cold again

Hey, lonelyfag here, it's dark and cold again.
Anyone up for some talking?

hey lonelyfag

Hi there, how are you tonight?

good love the neko guys
how are you?

I like them too.
I'm okay I guess, so what are you up to, what do you wanna talk about tonight?

well tell me something about you
you seem nice :)

I don't really have anything to say about myself I guess? I'm pretty average and uninteresting most of the time. I've been reading a bunch these days and that's about it.

imma deleate this soon

Different lonelyfag, what do you like to read? I would love to start reading again.

Got no real defined tastes yet, hadn't been reading since middle school or so. Picked up the Commonwealth Saga by Peter F Hamilton recently cause the idea seemed good. It was a good choice.

Hi there

I'm also lonely.

Hi there~
How are you tonight?~

Welcome to the lonely club thingy, what can we do for ya tonight?

Fine and you?

Nothing to do. Post more nekos and make bland small talk I guess. Tell me something you would find interesting to learn about someone.

Hi

I'm okay I guess~
What are you up to?

Small talk is one thing I do not have many opportunities to do but don't worry, I have plenty of nekos~
I don't know, what do you do in life, what's your passion or something I guess?~

Not much watching some shit on Youtube i guess, been a while since i've seen you

A while heh? I don't remember the last time I was here with an actual thread going. Wasn't it like in July or something? Surprised someone remembers me or even still comes to this place.

I don't have a passion that I can actually pursue. I pine all day for greater intelligence. Desperately wishing I were smarter is pretty much my entire personality at this point. And it's completely hopeless unless some supernatural force or advanced technology bestows it upon me.

Something among those lines i think, also i just lurk here from time to time

So you don't try and enrich your understanding of things? Why not just read about things and learn even if you don't become the smartest person of all times, wouldn't it be nice?

Nope, the displeasure I feel at struggling, misremembering or outright forgetting, and being exceeding by others who expend less effort by far outweighs any enjoyment I could derive from doggedly pursuing studies. I still enjoy ruminating about philosophy on long walks, but as I'm simply rehashing and recombining information I already possess, progress is glacial or nonexistent.

Exclude other people from the equation, expand your horizons at your own pace, rejoice in the struggle~

That seems impossible for me. It's an integral aspect of my psychology. I've often wondered if I could be prodded into productivity by others (in the form of a friendly support group or something) and maybe some kind of cognitive behavioral therapy to prevent me from shutting down each time I underperform. But from a purely practical perspective, other cannot be excluded from this calculus. Their success is my failure. Each instance of their gaining power diminishes my own. I'm not saying this because I adhere to some sort of Nietzchean conceptions of might being right, but to advance the cause of negative utilitarianism. We stand at a critical juncture in the history of the world and there's nothing I can do to influence the future of it in the way I'm convinced it should be.

Can I just shove a book down your throat and we call it learning? I mean I dunno, you seem really stuck in your mindset and all but don't give up hope~

I can't open my mouth that wide. I just don't find improvement without some sort of chemical assistance plausible. I don't see why I shouldn't give up hope until a suitable nootropic is developed. Even then, I may not have access to it. And yeah, I guess I am stuck in mindset. I think it's fair to say I'm obsessed. If I knew for certain the singularity would not happen within my lifetime, I think I would swiftly commit suicide.

You're halfway there basically you said it yourself in your mambo jambo language that life doesn't matter so just try to live it at it's fullest

I didn't say that at all. I believe eradicating suffering matters exclusively.

Then just talk in proper english cunt for fuck sake using complicated words make you sound like a snobe

Sorry for annoying you. I was enjoying this conversation.

Come on you two, there's no need for such things, let's just have a good time and talk about random things alright?~

So what do you do for a living anyway?Isn't it something like 3am there?

All I did was apologize.

It's 11pm. I don't really anything right now.

You shouldn't feel the need to apologize~

Are you going to uni or enjoying the NEET life?

Gave up on uni. I'm suffering from the NEET life more than anything.

Ok, sorry for apologizing. Here's a question for anybody; Do you ever feel sort of withdrawal after posting or "socializing" in general? I felt it in the past when I actually interacted with people irl, but now I feel it from Sup Forums.

Why tho? It's important to have a deegre in today's society also NEET life is pretty shitty i know

>Do you ever feel sort of withdrawal after posting or "socializing" in general?
Not really these days, with how much I crave for human interaction~

>Why tho?
Completely disinterested in the way things are taught. I prefer to learn things I like on my own, at my own pace rather than the way school and university keep trying to force feed stuff I don't care about to me.

Kik me if u wanna chat
@coolnessdawg

That paper is unfortunately what counts the most kinda shitty if you ask me

I feel it increasingly often, especially if there's a prolonged period of interaction (relatively speaking). For instance, when this thread 404s I will feel very bad.

These damn fireworks captchas.

Don't have kik and I tend not to add people without taking time to have basic interactions first sorry~

Doesn't really matter to me, I'm not interested in money or attracted to a particular job. I can just take small things that pay minimum wage, probably end up flipping burgers at McDonald's.

No need to worry about it for this thread, it's meant to 404 just like everything here. But rejoice in the idea that I'll probably be back at least on New Year's eve because I have no other place to be~

Oh, that happened to me too.

I ended up not liking it and without motivation.

>But rejoice in the idea that I'll probably be back at least on New Year's eve because I have no other place to be~
That's reassuring. Since you've been nice to me itt, I'll try to take your advice and start small by at least reading a short story I've been meaning to get around to and perhaps some articles.

Hello fellow lonelyfags. How was everyone's Christmas? Anyone else stuck at home browsing online while everyone else has family interactions and gift exchanges?

I don't have a family. My Christmas was bad. I went for walks and got rained on.

Funny enough i enjoy rain, nobody is outside and if you don't mind a bit of water it's pretty relaxing to have a whole park to yourself
I tend to kind of avoid it, i'm not a festive person

My lack of sleep is finally starting to catch up with me, I'll go lie in bed and watch the thread from a distance~
Thanks everyone for participating, it was nice chatting for a while~

Enjoy the thread while it lasts, hope I see y'all later maybe~

Something you might not have considered is that if you work a shit job, you have to work alongside people that work at shit jobs.

See you, user, I hope I see you again.

Bai bai!

Op want to play with my cock?