CAN YOU FUCKING STOP RUINING EVERYTHING WITH NIGGERS

CAN YOU FUCKING STOP RUINING EVERYTHING WITH NIGGERS

Like holy shit i am so mad over L being black in Death Note Netflix version and over turning Hermione & Human Torch black etc. Why the fuck you keep doing this? L never was black in the story hell they all should be japanese.

Or would you want a fucking 2pac movie starring white people only? SJWs need to mass suicide
>pic related, found it in 9gag 9gag.com/gag/avnrpOq

Why aren't you made about Light being white?

anime characters are white desu

>Having a hollywood film without at least 1 black genius

2016 bitch

>>pic related, found it in 9gag

go back there

Is L even Japanese? Wasn't he a foreigner?

Regardless I don't really mind this change. It hardly effects anything, and L looking like he does in the anime would be stupid.

we wuz professional psychology detectives n shiet

No OP, but Light looks like a fucking dork when he's supposed to be a heart breaker. This is another movie where all they want is the franchise name, and not the actual story or story elements that made the series popular in the first place.

They missed the point with Light. Don't care that he's white, or he's not Japanese. It does bug me that they didn't take the time to build a proper profile for any of the characters of the show.

Light is a guy who has everything. A good family, is highly intelligent, is incredibly good looking. He has everything and that's why he's bored and decides to use the Death Note.

Instead you got some dorky looking jew who will probably get bullied and wants to use the death note against his bullies.

WE WUZ

This film is going to be shit and I am going to say bad things about it whenever I can

he was good in Selma, calm down racist

Adam Wingard rules so this is going to be great. Probably better than the shitty comic, cartoon, or movies.

He was a pale creepy British dude.

>yfw he uses the death note to kill white criminals exclusively.

cant wait.

>white

pretty sure nat wolff is jewish though

Fucking manchild

because light look like a white guy already

The reason nat wolffe gets roles is because his mother is high society.

I actually loved the asian live action version of this.

I don't like anime because it's super gay but is it worth watching if I watched the movies?

You don't get to cry about it because neither of them are asian

So an asian is good enough to play the butler but not one of the main roles?

Why doesn't anyone get pissy at the lack of indian/ asian/ latino roles?

Shit like this is being encouraged to simultaneously antagonize race relations, while also normalize the concept of multiculturalism (I.e. no white communities or societies).

The saying is "From chaos, order." The globalist billionaires will use their media to goad retards into causing conflict, and then they will present the solution to that conflict: One world government, new world order.

Oh no you don't. First you fuck up Oldboy, and now this. Goddamn you, the US

When they put out casting calls, do they specify race? Or did they just decide the black guy was best for the role?

T. triggered goober

what do i do

Did anyone else find Misa really hot?

They probably just have it in mind that they're going to blackwash the character ahead of time (so progressive), and then search/select accordingly.

The producers pick the leads, not the actual casting agency.

Someone should post a picture of the time they showed American TV in the anime.
It was not flattering.

In my mind, become successful, wealthy, and have a happy family, first. After that politics becomes an option for you. But until then, just stay focused on your own shit.

The vast, vast majority of them are Japanese.

I don't think these movies have casting calls anymore. I don't think the writers even get the source material to base it out of.

They're given an overall plot summary, tell the writers: We got a guy who kills people with a magical notebook by writing there names, and there's a detective whose closing in on his tail, and there's some girl too for the main guy.
Get us an outline, and think of people we can cast. We have to make it multicultural, and we have to be able to sell it in China.

This will probably be better than the anime

her voice actress is a real slut so you might have chance to make her be your misa

>We have to make it multicultural

That's such a bogus term "multicultural," as if it's about "culture" and not "race." The goal is to put as many non whites into the films as possible.

We already had the perfect adaption, just let this shit bomb and we can move on from it peacefully with the studio losting a fuckload of money.

It actually puts a smile on my face that they wont make anything from this

>People are actually falling for the blackwashing shitposts
>People are actually getting mad about chinese cartoon movie adaptations
>People honestly do not understand that casting a black guy may attract black people to the movie theater to a nerdy movie they otherwise wouldn't see, besides the story probably being set in America where black people make up half the population

Wew lads consider a noose

>the story probably being set in America where black people make up half the population

Looking at our media, you would think they were half. But it's more around 10% of the population, if you can believe that.

Last time I checked blacks are like 15% of the US population.

>LIKE OMG WTF MY CHINK KARTOONZ ARE LIKE SRS BZNS LIKE UGH CAN YOU NOT OMG UGH I CAN'T EVEN

Nigga go stick your dick in a pussy holy shit goddamn.

>light turner

How is it relevant that Death Note is based on a manga?

Jesus Christ, this is real.

Could you have a worse casting? What next, Lil Wayne as Prince William?

and 50% of homicides, thanks LBJ

>LIGHT TURNER
T
U
R
N
E
R

4kids would be proud

Literally the most reddit post all day and I don't really mind the casting.

They're doing so many murders just so white people don't have to. You should be grateful.

who is this semen demon

>The goal is to put as many non whites into the films as possible.

No bruv, it's to put in as many niggers as possible. You don't get more latinos, or indians, or chinese, or japanese. You get more niggers.

as long as they keep it in the black community, they can kill 100x more for all I care

>no Ezra Miller as L

They're not though. 99% of anime characters look white and their is no resemblance whatsoever to chinks.

>its actually real

"They don't look Japanese, therefore they MUST look white" is not valid reasoning.

I wonder if they'll have the footmassage scene in this movie.

L, Mello, Matt and all the geniuses are european orphans raised by Watari a former english -or something- inventor with loads of money and a desire to do good.

Raito, Misa, Matsuda, yotsuba corp are all japs.

Near's team is some american 3 letter agency.
Mello took over what seems to be a west coast crime syndicate.

The nationalities of the Death note characters are not only very clearly spelled out but actually plays a role in character traits and stuff.

The interpol reunions drawings show clearly that japanese people are not drawn differently from other light skinned ethnicities.

Light's dad will be played by Bryan Cranston. You'll see.

>watching it

kek

>Light Turner

Nope, faggot. You're going to have to try harder. They look white hence they're white, and in addition they do not resemble chinks whatsoever.

this is watari

hapas you shouldn't take this lying down. show those studios the meaning of rage.

Yes, but by saying non-whites, we bring the focus back to ourselves, instead of bringing the focus to nigger hating, which isn't a strong selling point.

You think they look white because they often but not always have hair and eye colors that the Japanese do not. If that's all it takes for someone to look white, then surely you agree that Japanese people would pass for white if they put on color contacts and dyed their hair?

>L looking like he does in the anime would be stupid.

why? it seems fitting that he would be pale and skinny and have messy hair and bags under his eyes.

underrated post

No one gives a fuck about your gook shit cartoons faggots, go talk about them on the gook shit cartoons board.

These shit cartoons are only watched by white neckbeard manchildren and niggers. Of course they're gonna put some niggers in them when they make movies that you're still gonna pay to see.

Also, what about eye and hair colors that don't exist in nature, for anyone? Do white people have exclusive rights to purple eyes and hair?

This is a live action adaptation of a manga. Not a cartoon. And even if we were talking about the anime, it still wouldn't be a cartoon.

>These shit cartoons are only watched by white neckbeard manchildren and niggers.
Manga and anime are made for the Japanese domestic market.

Also the racial slur you're looking for is nip. Gooks are Koreans.

Do you think you could take someone that looks like anime L seriously? It's fine for the anime, but it would look absurd in live action.

I agree but what can you do about it? A second holocaust to remove all jews/niggers from Hollywood seems unlikable, although it would be appreciated.

Dude, even Japs admit on Jewtube videos that anime characters definetly would be white if they didn't have gook named. They're white. Get over it.

That's literally what I said.

they are white. minority are Japanese
>implying it would have ever been good.

character wise theres nothing that makes L white you can change his race and nothing will change

Same for Light

MR robot would be shit casting but if people can take human pepe seriously than anything is possible

Anime characters typically have almond-shaped eyes and narrow chins, which resemble Japanese people. If you compare white cosplayers to Japanese cosplayers, the Japanese ones usually look more like the character they're cosplaying.
In addition, white people in anime often have exaggerated features like huge lips, wide chins, and oval-shaped eyes.

>even Japs admit on Jewtube videos
I.e. a few random people in that one single video said something about how they think white actors are more appropriate for anime characters or something.

>They're white.
So you are saying that if Japanese people use contacts and hair dye they'll look indistinguishable from white people? Does that work the other way around too? If I dye my hair black and put on brown contacts, will I pass for Japanese? What if I use purple contacts and green dye? Who will I look like then?

What was?

Fullmetal Alchemist or Attack on Titan do not represent the majority of anime. Most anime have Japanese characters.

You're fucking kidding, right? First, you're implying my position, that the eye color is what makes them white, which isn't my position, you desperate faggot gook. They have ROUND FUCKIN EYES for a start, they also have european hair color and european- small but thin pointed noses. You gooks are desperate though, simply having pale skin doesn't make you white European no matter how hard you believe, you retarded chink piss skin. Dont even get me started on subhuman facial features of the average chink.

yet why change an established form?
>Same for Light
mostly true but I think his fall is more delicious due not only to his father but his society as well. it does not have the same umf in a US setting

It's a adaption kinda like ugly Betty and most media that ends up being adapted to the west. Hell,the gook do same thing with our media but I wager you autist don't give a shit because there's no niggers in them

>So you are saying that if Japanese people use contacts and hair dye they'll look indistinguishable from white people? Does that work the other way around too? If I dye my hair black and put on brown contacts, will I pass for Japanese? What if I use purple contacts and green dye? Who will I look like then?
no he is saying that body types are drawn as white. yes majority are Japanese level skinny and mussels but still if you look at live action Japanese or animation styles where everyone is Japanese you see clear contrast. also lets not forget that white is also just a style, in some cases they draw "people" that don't even look human but adaption wise in some styles white people would be the nearest to the drawings

>if I dye my hair would I be better at making metaphors?
No, you'd look like shit, but still more like any anime character than nips. You know an anime that's almost completely self-aware? Mushishi, where everyone looks nip. Or P&SG, where all the citizens look appropriately nippy when they go into detail while P&S remain beautiful white women.

They're white, and you're going to have to grow up and admit it some day.

>which isn't my position
I've seen so many of these debates that I already know what the arguments are most likely going to be.

>you desperate faggot gook
I'm European.

>They have ROUND FUCKIN EYES for a start
They have eyes that you will not find on any human, white or Asian.

>they also have european hair color
They also have black hair and hair colors that don't exist in nature.

>european- small but thin pointed noses.
Japanese people can have small noses too, and anime characters these days tend to have such small noses that they're represented as just dots.

>You gooks are desperate though, simply having pale skin doesn't make you white European no matter how hard you believe, you retarded chink piss skin. Dont even get me started on subhuman facial features of the average chink.
You seem upset.

>body types are drawn as white
How?

Then the Simpsons are Asian

they change it because they want to sell this shit to as much people as posible pretty much all tv shows look like the fucking ONU nowdays except for shows place in the past like Downton Abbey and they still put a nigger in there

now Akira I really do think thats fucked up they change it from japanese since being in Japan is an integral part of the story

>You know an anime that's almost completely self-aware? Mushishi, where everyone looks nip.
Some anime have more realistic character designs than others. What about it?

>Or P&SG, where all the citizens look appropriately nippy when they go into detail while P&S remain beautiful white women.
PS&G is intentionally emulating American cartoons, and in any case is just a single show.

>They're white
But they aren't.

The Simpsons are nuked white people that became horribly disfigured. Blacks still remain black, the chinks are a lighter yellow, spics are brown, Arabs are still Arabic, etc. The Simpsons is technically -only- missing the white race.

nice meme. but arabs aren't called arabs. they're sandniggers

>But they aren't.
Not an argument. They're so white that even nips have trouble connecting with them from a physical standpoint, excluding the half-breeds that have been upgraded.

>mfw fags actually think anime characters aren't white.

Butthurt azns get the fuck over it.

Arab/Sandnigger/middle-eastern/Terrorist
All the same thing.

You're not European, you're a chink. You're desperately trying to equate chinks to whites so much that you actually believe that all it takes for a gook to look European is to get contacts and dye their hair. Truth is, chinks in their psychical structure resemble niggers much more. They have the same lower jaw struce and the same wide nigger noses. Chink to look even remotely appealing need tons and tons of makeup. You're simply a delusional piss skin. Keep using those skin whiteners and keep dreaming, Xu.

>B-But they're japanese tho!

>Not an argument.
But "they're white" is supposed to be one?

>They're so white that even nips have trouble connecting with them from a physical standpoint
What does this even mean?

All images of this type are cherry-picked and rigged. They prove whatever it is the author wants them to prove.

L wasnt even Japanese to begin with you autistic Sup Forumslack.
fuck outta here.

Go b8 elsewhere, chink.

>caring about a shitty death note adaption