I am. Problem?

THICCC

Gesundheit

Hes a big guy

for Cercei

>what women want
>what /fit/ thinks women want

did they fugg?

if then how did she handle his cock? i mean this guys stuff must be huge. couldnt he kill her accidently while having sex

steroids shrink your cock so not an issue

how do I become like her?
I'm a girl

there's no correlation between penis size and height/weight

Ugh. Another uneducated drumpftard *Sigh*

>there's no correlation between penis size and height/weight
Joke's on you, I am very short AND I have a tiny dick?

i'm tall and have a 4 1/2 inch cock

>4 1/2 inch
how's that in normal metrics?

myth

11.43cm

you just know

how can Martell men even compete?

they don't

*unsheaths katana*
you dare insult our emperor?
prepare for mortal kombat

damn Dicaprio looks like THAT?

Me in the shed

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

gregor clegane is known to be THE most hung guy in king's landing, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an sword made of valyrian steel", with gargantual thickness that would rival tyrion's entire body. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed cersei's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with the mountain barely able to force it past the knob, and cersei moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on the mountains throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it