Australian Pauline Hanson

Leader of One Nation and owner of catch phrase "Please Explain"... the Australian Donlad Trump...

Donlad? What a lad

>>Sup Forums
Stay there forever

This

Piss off Waleed, shouldn't you be praying to Mecca or some shit

>centre-left mongs on my facebook are going full facist over the fact that qld elected her
delicious

Paulson Ali Hezbah Hanson.

The holy kebab has converted her.

Unlike Trump though she's not really funny, and she is a legitimate racist.

Trump doesnt hate on the Asians. The only Mexicans he hates are the illegal ones.

I voted for her

Yes, good goy...

God-tier senate preferences 2016 edition:

>1. The Nationals
>2. Liberal
>3. Family First
>4. Australian Christians
>5. Nick Xenophon Team
>6. Christian Democratic Party

Ok cool.

Reddit is that way kiddo >>>

Meh, we'll probably get fucked over by right wing nut jobs, but the memes will be nice.

Wasn't she against the chinese or something? Whatever happened to that?

Can't be a Jewish conspiracy, we only have one Jew here.

wheres the liberty alliance

back to tumblr faggot

death to cultural marxism

Did I mention he's backed by the Jews?

>ad hominems and straw mans

You have to be over 18 to post here lad.

The one thing she can do to save Australian TV is to immediately deport Walid "Islam Dindu" Ali.

this was a one nation effort from memory, she's pretty great

Or so you think...

To be fair the Asians she hated on were illegals, who then became refugees, and they were pure and utter shit and caused a decade of bullshit problems and drugs and crime in Sydney.

Not sure why she gave a shit up in QLD where the most she had to deal with was confused Japanese tourists.

You sound like the lefty faggots I still have added from high school on Facebook that post about how much they love Labor.

I'm pretty sure she's against all non-british people, and wants to start kids in jobs at age 14

or just shut it all down. Can't turn on the tv for 3 minutes without seeing leftist propaganda.

Let's be real lad, she's going to get shit posted to death before she can do that.

I voted for her in the Senate.

I voted Labor in the House, and all right wing parties in the senate.

I was hoping this would basically log jam everything so no one would actually be able to do anything, because everything is okay as it is.

Unfortunately Labor still couldn't beat Cuckbull.

Idiots.

Some of my friends are hardcore leftys. It's so easy to rile them up with simple facts.

The Vietnamese and Lebs? For sure, not all of them were dickheads, but they still have crime syndicates.

Ironically, the immigrants from Africa were predicted to cause a shit load of crime, but they didn't in comparison to the former two...

Fucking weird...

Cuck bill and Tony Autist pretty much screwed us over with privitisation of EVERYTHING and a shit load of budget cuts.

But truth be told, I did something similar, I wanted both parties to be in state of interlock so one could keep the other in check should they go too far.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH MUH RACISM AND ISLAMOPHOBIA

She's not perfect but people are hating her for no good reason

.t Australian Wog

The sudanese are starting to chimp out with their tiny population

Anything hard left or hard right makes me cringe.

They're both equally retarded and fanatical, not to mention incredibly authoritarian, paranoid, and triggered over facts.

Disown them user, they will hold you back.

The one thing I'll say is that the Vietnamese, after the John Newman assassination, the ethnic crime police divisions and the deportations settled down and integrated.

The lebs are still lebs and I don't even mind their disproprotinate crime representations. It's the religious shit that's fucked. And it's gotten much worse.

I guess we have the Americans to thank for poking that hornets nest.

>Falling for the ebin Middle Ground meme

Also the Africans are causing a HUGE amount of crime, proportinate to their numbers. Three home invasions last night. Unlike the Vietnamese in the 90's they prey on the wider community. Not just their own.

>if you're not from the extreme left or right you're a meme

Okay buddy

To be fair she's pretty dense.

Aren't the Sudanese Muslim though?

Because I live next to an African community and they're pretty chill (maybe because they're Christian?)

That's why I vote both hard left and hard right. Cancel each other out. Whenever the Labor left of Greens try to do some dumb shit, the right shut them down.

Unfortunately we didn't get many lefties this time around, so I expect mass banning of fun all round.

I didn't know any of this, thanks user I'm gonna go read up on that

They're Christian. Which is why the Christians like family first imported them.

They're mostly just moderately shit in Sydney. Good, bad, inbetween. Melbourne got the worst of them.

But fuck Melbourne.

Heard a bit from South Africans (not just limited to blacks), causing a bit of crime.

Like I said, not much in the grand scheme of things.

The Greens stopped me from being Far-Left desu

As soon as they started pushing for the "MUH INVASION" bullshit I completely dropped them and moved to the right

I guess there are good and bad. But the bad are really bad. Someone I know rented their house out to a couple of Sudanese guys and in six months the house was trashed and there were like 15 people living in it. and apparently they'd have a party everynight blasting nigger beats til 4am

Grow a pair you fuckin cuck

Probably Pauline, because anyone who believes in Islam is a fucking certifiable halfwit loon.

I like the way you think, user...

Funny that, I live in Syndey too. They're pretty chilled guys, have a few as my friends.

But yeah fuck Melbourne; God knows who many gender pronouns I'd get wrong on my first day.

Globally yeah, in Australia though they've added a huge amount to our violent crime stats. Pretty much at the forefront of random violent crime in Vic.

>blasting music

Sounds pretty normal to me, I like a party.

At least they're not going out an raping spree because "Allah" commands them too.

(Though this is just based on my experience)

Yeah. I've had mixed experiences with them in Sydney.

Dunno why Melbourne got fucked.

Maybe they just have more in total.

Really? I checked some crime stats a few days ago and the majority of people who commit crimes are Lebs, Viatnamese, a few Greeks, and of course the poor fuckers in the Northern Territory (went there a few days ago; the elders are getting pissed off at the youth)

I look at this way...a Sudanese or Vietnamese comes at me with a machete, there's a good chance he'll fuck off with your wallet or car.

A Muslim? He's leaving with your head.

In terms of trashing houses and blasting music til 4 a.m....my bogan trash white neighbors upstairs have that covered.

Nah, I reckon it's to do with the whole PC bullshit they've got there.

Like God forbid you judge a man on his actions and not on his ethicist right?

But of course I have to check my privilege as well.

Also what part of Sydney do you live?

>my bogan trash white neighbors upstairs have that covered

>Hating on le """""racist""""" white class because the ABC told me to

Fuck off cuck

I believe the Sudies now account for the largest foreign born jail population and are behind the Aboriginals as far as per capita imprisonment goes. That's just the adults.

Inner west now. Have lived all over Sydney though, from Mt. Druitt to Bondi.

Mt Druitt was fucking the ass end of civilization. I've been to some pretty shit parts of Europe...but that can't compete.

>not handling the bantz

And you call us the cucks. This is real Strayan hours m8, you don't like; fuck off.

I don't think what they posted really rises to that level m8, they weren't actually responding to any argument you made so how could they be strawmanning it or attacking the person offering it instead of the argument itself? There was no argument, these terms have meanings to them which you apparently don't know.

I hate them because they're fucking ice addicts who trash the street and complex and blast music and fight til 5 in the morning while the rest of us are trying to sleep so we can go to work and pay our taxes so these parasites can live.

>worked for a week in western sydney
>literally couldn't tell if i was still in australia

That is true. With all the shit going on, a Muslim mate of mine left the faith after the Orlando shooting.

He was one of those Islamic reformists, but he just got fed up with being associated with a bunch of radical dickheads.

The times are a changing.

Yeah. I know a few Bangladeshi guys. I asked them about the latest attack and they were like "...and that's why I'm never going back".

When they were FOBs they were full into Ramadan and shit...but now only put on the Muslim act for the relatives once in awhile.

I can understand crime. I don't get religion.

Yeah I reckon it's part of the radical Islam part of them desu.

Most of the people I've met are from Nigeria, and they're Christian.

Isnt Mt Druidd got all that Lebonese violence/ ice head addicts?

I might be getting my locations confused?

Nah. Mt. Druitt is white bogans and Islanders mostly. And yeah, Ice junkies, and just general scum of the earth people.

People do a lot of fucked up things in the name of their faith, m8.

Look at the Middle East, Irish terrorism, the Spanish Inquisition I could go on.

But part of Islam is treating women like shit. And it is kind of sad when I see people, regardless of who they are, get treated like shit (unless they deserve it of course)

Yeah, that was another group that was causing a lot crime; islanders... Poor buggers.

But even they're shit tons better than the fucking feral ice heads. Seriously, saw about a dozen of them squating around a centre link station when I visiting a m8 up in black town.

Anyone still got her supposed nudes? I remember a long time ago seeing it all over the news.

also is this Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

All of Islam is fucked.

Irish terrorism doesn't really have anything to do with faith (at least not in the last few hundred years - It originated that way, partly).

Also, things like the Spanish inquisition are long gone.

The problem with Islam is that it's still here and hasn't been diluted. It's a faith that specifically and explicitly calls for terrorism (and as you said, generally treating people like shit) and it's true adherents number in the tens of millions and are still going strong.

Sure, it can probably be neutered in a few hundred years, like Christianity, but who wants to live around it in the meantime?

>the Australian Donlad Trump...

That was Clive Palmer though.

The Islanders (and Aboriginals) are just as big Ice heads and drunks as the Bogans out there.

Ice isn't even to blame. I lived there before the onslaught, and they were happy to be heroin junkies, and still managed to be violent human garbage even though they should be nodding off.

That part of Sydney has been an utter shit hole as long as it's existed.

Lek

True. And the Islamic reformists (actual Muslims) are being shut down for criticising it, because it triggers other Muslims and regressive lefties.

But nah, Irish terrorism was an issue, a lot of Catholics started bombing the shit out of Protestants and executed them as well.

But yeah a fair enough point, Islam in its current mainstream state is fucked up.

She was my third choice for the senate during the election, so glad she has a seat in the house now. Staymadlibcucks.

>is this Sup Forums or Sup Forums
What's the difference at this point, poltards can't tell

It's poverty, victim culture, thug culture, lack of education and shit load of other factors.

Believe me, I went up to the Northern Territory; the youth up there is fucked, and the elders were pissed off at them for acting like a pack of ferals.

After swimming in a water hole I was asked by a couple of cops if I had seen three indigenous teens hijack a van. One of the cops was an abbo, and even he was fucking fuming.

More like Clive's gf. The ex soldier chick.

This right here. I don't WANT to wait for islam to get its head out of its ass and suffer all the shit meanwhile. I don't see how to helps us to important them en masse.

The ex-muslims I know are always saying that it's incredibly hard to speak out since they have to deal with death threats, and whenever they do speak out, they get silenced by leftists who play the "internalized islamaphobia" card and the "Oh you poor minority, I know so much more than you" card.
That said, these ex-muslims are the actual doctor kinds who come in legitimately and went to school in the west, not the ''"""refugees""""".

>Irish terrorism

Eh, tying that to sectarianism misses the bigger issue. The Protestants were shipped into Ireland and oppressed the fuck out of the Catholic natives. It was more of a Irish vs Scots/Brits thing and religion got dragged into the mix because everyone on one side was one religion and everyone on the other was from a different one.

But the rest of your post, pretty much.

This user gets it. The fucking Muslim communities treat their own people like shit.

The cultural Marxists aren't helping them. Seriously what the fuck happened to the left?

From what I gathered I was all gun ho for the fair go for all, and freedom of self, but it's all victim pandering, authoritarian bullshit, and political correctness.

Never mind the working class, they're a pack of spoilt kids, giving more shots about identity politics.

Fucking Neo Libs the lot of them. Fuck those selfish mentally deranged cucks.

>legitimate racist
yeah nah

>3 three main parties put one nation as last preference

fucking lol, this is gonna be hilarious

I'm pretty sure that Abbott was our Trump with the whole Stop the boats thing.

>there are LITERALLY people in Australia that don't agree with ALL of One Nation's policies.