IF a man fucks a girl with no legs would the baby born without legs since she lacks the leg genes?

IF a man fucks a girl with no legs would the baby born without legs since she lacks the leg genes?

no user

You don't lose genes cause you lost your legs lmao. Can't believe I actually have to explain this to someone.

legs are overrated anyway

but probably not

Yes this is how sausage is made

but there are tons of genes and dna's in legs.

Then explain why when a man fucks a girl with no penis, sometimes the child has no penis.

Was she born without legs or did she lose them later in life? Cause if she was fucked from birth that might be a genetic disorder, would probably just be a miscarriage if that was that was the case though.

kek

First, you're an idiot.

Second, No.

Third, You're still an idiot.

note pic has no arms aswell. shes 80% useless

Holy fuck why does this exist

her legs was caught in circular saw.

Medfag here, almost done with my phd. There is a 50% chance the child will have legs. It will either get the leg gene from the father and have legs, or get the no leg gene from the mother and not have legs

No, you'll just get a baby using only the man's leg genes and none of the woman's.
This is why you should chop anyone you have sex with as small as possible, to lower the odds of passing down their crap genes instead of yours.

>her legs was cut in a circular saw
>her legs was cut
>her legs was
Do you even English?

hello i have phd in medics and bio sciences. if guy fuck lady with no leg babby born with no leg.
so stfu u pleb

>lacks the leg genes
>leg genes

Sauce plz, I need it for scientific reasons.

Depends on whether or not the lack of legs is because of a genetic predisposition, or because of a real world incident. If genetic, it would depend on a few things like dominant vs. recessive genes, etc... ultimately, the kid will probably have legs.

meatspin.com

im quantum physicist and an astronaut and i can conrfirm your message

Holy fuck, I hope you're never my doctor.

Do you even biology

ooh, okay thanks prof.

but what if guy fucks lady with legs and then chops off lady's legs when she's pregnanto?

This troll again.
Why didn't your mother abort you when she had the chance. Go die with your thread...

you cant explain that can you

how is babby formed

Oh, so you think you're smarter than a doctor?
If you're so smart why don't you be a doctor then?

Everyone knows legs jeans are passed down on the fathers side... dumbass

omfg you people are retarded, how does that even make sence? get some sex ed you monkeys.

The guy has legs, so it is only 50% chance that the kid would not have them, depending on whos genes are his legs using.

If the girl only has left leg and the guy has only the right leg, the kid will have a 25% chance to have no legs, 25% to have only left, 25% to have only right and 25% to have bout.

i have never visited doctor. only losers and genetically inferior goes to doctor.

babby is born with one leg, dumbo!

Is there a video of this would love to see it

more

you probably voted for trump didn't you

Why doesn't more of it exist? I could fetish on this.

OP belongs at nexopia kek kek

gospel

Trips prove it

I wonder how many people responding to this thread are trolling.

Like at least 75%, right?

yes i am a doctor

dat tru, medfag hur!

I actually believe that there might be some truth in some posts.

Underrated

Yeah they'd just be cutoff genes.

wow look at this shit. she couldnt even outrun me
also she has no fcking arms so she cant defend herself. i so hate thiese scratch marks
where can i find one of those fuckholes?

Oh oh my oh I see what you did

amazon

Well whered the leg genes go? Its not like they just got up and walked away from all the other genes

on Sup Forums?

i don't think you know what you're talking about

i can confirm this is true
i took a high level class about fractions

I think this could be true I'm sure I read this somewhere. Same kind of thing when ppl have legs but can't use them, The child will be born with a tiny wheelchair

if guy wi no leg fuk gir wi no leg, 100 per chan bab wi be doggo

Nothing to point out but grammar nice meme kiddo

I'm a waiter and part-time chimney sweep. The child will be born with one leg.