en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots
unilad.co.uk/funny/that-ball-sack-scrotum-backpack-is-officially-going-on-sale/
youtube.com/watch?v=5OJgw7RFKnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not but prob tonsil stones

Maybe better see a doctor

Yes

probably. but you definitely got balls

I have some too, i think they are hair roots that didn't form correctly or something

you actually have thousands of tiny ball cancers

better kill yourself before it mutates

Looks normal to me, except you have no hair. Don't shave your balls you cuck faggot

Its normal my guy, eveyone has them, but not everyone can see them.

They look like Fordyce spots. They are benign, non transferable. I think its like 40% of males have them.

That's the thing, I'm too embarassed to do that.
I hope that's the case, it freaks me the fuck out.
thx for advice, on it

Hi there. I am a doctor and just by looking you have a pretty easy to cure STD. I remember a friend of mine showin me pictures of this when we started the lab tests.

Im a virgin and i have those

They're Fordyce spots, I have them too from birth

what he said. i have them too, not as many though. Don't worry bro, i was afraid i caught something too.

Nice

Looks like fordyce spots, an early form of ball cancer.

Thanks for the advice faggots, I guess I'll live for a little longer then.

It's called puberty kiddo

Not ball cancer

For the fagets saying " I am a virgin " . It is passed on by contact and yes, sometimes it is just hair that did not developed.

Fordyce spots. Have a shit load. Girls don't give a fuck . Unless you are a fag got then hire a prostitute to burn them off that's what I did. Can even keep.

Yeah, you better poke em with a needle to release the cancer

Sadly you do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots

Don't pop them. It'll be painful and not worth it. Leave them be and they won't do anything

Burn them off?
You're kidding but I actually wanted to do that

Dude who had his right testicle removed last month due to cancer checking in. That is not cancer, probs just hair follicles

Don't listen to all the folks talking about fordyce spots. it's ball cancer. Just cut them off and be done with it.

Yes, in the clinic we would have sombody aply a special cream and gently try to pop the small bumps. I do not recommend a needle or anything metal. I use to work in an orphanage .

literally ingrown hair turned into small cysts.

You just got some pussy ass ball skin mate not cancer

Try it but only your left ball because if something goes wrong you will still have the right ball fully functional.

Madam, your cervix is an odd shape...

Excessive ball-shaving can do that to gay men.
Pity her...

no
unilad.co.uk/funny/that-ball-sack-scrotum-backpack-is-officially-going-on-sale/

Maugli is my hero from Karlovy Vary!

im 100% sure you have cancer

>too embarrassed

they're doctors, they aren't going to preach to the world you have soemthing wrong with your balls. A&E or TLC aren't going to come knockin' and shove a camera in your face and make you say you have ball cancer.

go to a doctor, be smart

the biopsy is in... good news!

it's AIDS!

or google it?

sebaceous cysts, like said

First, don't shave your balls again, girls usually don't like it anyways. Second, you can wait for the cysts to harden and eventually be able to squeeze the sebum out. That can cause problems. You could leave them alone, I've heard that works. You could also lance it. If they get bad (like you squeeze it, and it got infected instead of popping) You should either go to the doctor, lance it, or you can apply castor oil with a bandage to keep it moist. Apple cider vinegar works well too. Those two methods make the skin really soft and easy to pop. You could also lance the skin and actually remove the sebaceous gland. I did that once. The gland has no nerve endings so it won't hurt except for the cutting of the skin, but it's thin skin. With the gland removed you won't have the problem with that pore again.

>be me
>25
>find lump on testicle one day
>and another
>ohshit.jpg
>go to doc because I'm not a bitch
>young indian guy
>he feels me up
>"hey doc, it's on the left one"
>"yeah, but I gotta check both of them"
>script for ultrasound at imaging center
>get ultrasound by hot tech
>cold vibration on my slightly exposed nutsack
>got a call a week later
>not cancer

just don't flirt with the person handling your balls, and you'll be fine. this is routine.

boi

Takhle se tady sfoukáváme

How can u hold your lungs? :O

You must check out this masterpiece about crystal meth (pervitin in Czech):

youtube.com/watch?v=5OJgw7RFKnk

those are fordyce spots, they're basically zits full of pus/dead skin cells/sebum

pretty nasty that you have this many, you get them from not cleaning yourself. you sit in filth every day? better hope you don't run into any bitches who know their shit..

No. They're called 'fordyce spots', and they're harmless.

You fucking retard. Pervitin was the original name of the medicine invented by the Germans. Learn your fucking history.

that's just hair follicles you fucking retard.

yes, time to cut it off

That is incorrect you cunt. Stop trying to harm people.

they're fordyce spots don't spread misinformation cuck

I know its fucking history,but it doesn't change the fact that it's still being called pervitin in the Czech Republic nowadays...So your point being?