I want to learn a second language. But it seems like most Europeans, especially younger people, already know English...

I want to learn a second language. But it seems like most Europeans, especially younger people, already know English. Wat do? I have no interest in nigger or weeb languages.

not really true though.
Not only for France but many other european countries like spain or Italy have little people speaking fluent english.

Learn Spanish OP, never know when the chicanos will take over
The frog is right

How about chinese?
I know that many amricans learn to chinese
Am i wrong?

Learn Spanish, your country will become a Spanish-speaking one in 30-50 years

Humans in English-speaking countries are arrogant people who can speak only English.

French is beatifull
German is usefull
Mandarin will be usefull in future

You can learn a new language only if you like the language or you must learn a new language.

So maybe start by looking on a map.

Don't bother with German, no matter how useful it is you will never be fluent in it.

Even if you go to countries with really relatively good levels of english like the netherlands and sweden, people still speak with silly accents and make mistakes, specially old people. Generally everyone is more comfortable speaking their native language, so if you ever interact with a group of europeans with a common native tongue, they will not speak english to each other just for you to understand.

pick a culture that interests you and learn its language. forcing yourself to learn a language you don't like will just make the process a chore rather than fun.

I feel it's more arrogant to assume becoming bilingual is some fucking rite to passage for decency and self-actualization. Not everyone is some budding little internationalist, nor do they need to be.

Europe has a lot of racists, so I do not want to learn European languages.
However, I do not want to learn the savage Asian language.
I was interested in Spanish and Portuguese, but since South America is a dangerous place, I gave up learning Spanish and Portuguese.

>Japan
>not racist
Every country has a lot of racists.

And yeah, I have the same thoughts as yours about learning a language.

France is pretty bad at English its almost a meme. Spain made a massive improvement over the last 20 years probs to them. Itally still sucks. I would say all the countries in north west of europe speak good English except France.

This.

Spanish or french. I already know english, portuguese, spanish and french. Russian is next.

Start learning Español or Esperanto for the lulz

There are certainly racists in every country, but Europe is scared because white nationalism remains persistent.
I saw many times that the Europeans call "jap" "nip" at Sup Forums.

>German
>usefull
only if you're gonna migrate to Germany

Just pick a language that interests you and learn it for fun.

German is the most spoken native language in Europe.
Spanish is only useful for vacation songs. Outside of Europe only poor third worlders speak it that you don't want to talk to.

Español in english is "spanish",pedazo de boludo xD

>racist Europeans
>savage Asian language

Don't you see a slight contradiction here?

but if you are a jap, why would it offend you? What so shamefull about being japanese?

You can call a frenchman anytime you know, because anyway Im french.

Learn either Arabic, Chinese, Russian or Hebrew

>tfw learning arabic
>arabic alphabet doesnt write short vowels
kill me

>applying the grammatical rules of one language to another that is completely different and not even latin based

Do it yourself.

I will learn it, i-it's just hard...

why are whites so racist?

we aren't come to brazil :D

>white
>we
>brazil

so
>they will all die soon