Whats the best romance option in a video game and why is it cassandra?

whats the best romance option in a video game and why is it cassandra?

if you say leliana you are a fucking cuck

>dorian
>solas

You know at first I hated her but when I found out shes the only chick who shows her tits when you romance her I figured I would give it a try. Honestly shes pretty fuckin cool. Shes a tough chick but still is a lady and I liked her story. Plus I got a thing for resting bitch faces.

cause cassandra is really a badass, despite the leliana should have a beautiful white asshole to leak.

dorian is an interesting and funny character but letting him fuck you in the ass is a bit gay

dont mind solas, elf nazi tho?

>letting him fuck you in the ass
>elf nazi tho
literally the best parts of romancing them

Cassandra is royalty, but refuses to do so, preferring to be a warrior, to fight.
I wonder what the sjw think about it.

kinda how i felt too, hated her at first but then again seeing she has a soft side really got me interested. same deal with morrigan in origins

yea, DAI got released just a bit before the whole feminist shitstorm and gamergate shit right?

dude, like half of the playable characters are LGBT, it is sjw propaganda incarnate

no complaints tho

none, obviously
all the characters are shit except the dwarf dude, but i aint fucking a dwarf m8

varric was the only decent comapnion in da2, but he became shit-tier in da:i

but it didnt feel like they are tryharding to make it like that. it just fit the characters in my opinion. they also had that bitch thats with iron bull which thinks of herself as a dude

also i liked that genetically engineered chick from mass effect 2

i said in a game. not DAI only but ok

But the novels in ME3 are a great crap, in fact, the whole game is.

It's pretty sad to see how the 1 and 2 are so great, then, they fucked with everything on3

didnt play 3 yet, gotta do some catching up. bought witcher 3 today gonna check if its as great as everyone says it is

>hi guys i want to be han solo, can i be han solo?

imho quite the contrary
>be tevinter magister
>have gay son
>use blood magic to pray the gay away
>fails
>gay son flees and joins the inquisition
yeah well, stuff like that makes me rage, and i'm gay as fuck
no, seriously, i have a gay husband and i am still less gay than the average dai character

Oldschool? Maybe, but Jaheira was the best.

>they fucked with everything on3
dont be a sheeple, me3 was pretty decent, even the ending
yeah, the ending was disappointing, so what? it had to have a finite set of outcome, the ones bioware went with are as good as any
i mean sheperd either defeats the reapors or dont, there couldn't be much inbetween IRL

>gonna check if its as great as everyone says it is
it's not
but it's still pretty good

the game play it's good, and just that. the companions are shit, you cannot even have Jack with you... I pass.

>the companions are shit
true enough

Garrus obviously

Who doesn't love him?

You are all wrong cause Sara is best. She's actually fun, unlike the rest of the personality-lacking plastic people.

And you're especially wrong, cause Sara tits.

>She's actually fun
>Sera
>fun
>Sera
>fun
lol
she's not

Yeah, but you must be an elf to fuck her.

No, you must be a female of any race to fuck her. It is Solas and Cullen who have racial restrictions.

human works too right?

Damn, forgot pic

bruh, didnt u learn by now. never stick ur dick in crazy...

oh wait

really? I guess I'm should be an elf to stay with her o/ That's nice to know, I had my female rogue I should have tried to have a relation with her. Cassandra just stay with men, then I finished with Cullen 2.2

She's an elf who dislikes elfy elves. Probably easier for other races to tap that.

The skanks in the God of War series. Get in, get your wank, get XP, fuck off and play the game again. Anything more and "video game romance" is a waste of time. If you want romance, go out and talk to girls.

Crazy sex is best sex. Fuck crazy, always fuck the crazy, just don't let it know where you live. I mean this, seriously.

well....

she also have a cute ass too...

see thats why you played a hack and slash where the story is in the background. dont get me wrong thats ok and all. and i like my game to have good mechanics and fun gameplay. but from time to time i enjoy a good story. its not like i actually fall in love with the fictional characters

>best romance
>solas
kek

Morrigan obviously is the best romance in a video game

she probably loves anal sex.

i liked her a lot in origins. her and cassandra had a similiar feel tbh. not interested, focused, kept distance, hard to get and then melt down when u get close

Didn't get the DLCs. Did anything come of the archdemon baby you can give her in the first DA?

in DA:I, yes

There's that cute elf on DA1 who is a blood magic, she is pretty cool too, and after the romance she give a good boost to your stats.

yes, the baby can also be human

please are you cunts even trying...
Triss Merigold is by far the best romance option of any game.

but, if I'm not wrong, on the books Gerrard loves that other woman, the brunette, right?

Blood magic is bad, mmkay?

Yennefer of Vengerberg tricked Geralt into loving her by using the wish of a genie... Triss is true love.

oh, that's nice, I read just the 2 first books ;D

sorry for the spoiler then... that only becomes known in Wither 3... (however u can choose to still love Yen after the wish has been removed.)

>not wanting to have kinky sex on top of a stuffed unicorn

oh, do not worry ;D

it's good to know, anyway...
I didn't finish the game yet, need find some time to keep playing it, and read the other books..

Ciri is pretty cool too.

if you could romance Ciri that would be boss

Kek Geralt's face

Keira Metz,the best fuckable chick in the Witcher