What's an easy, painless way to die when you don't have access to illegal drugs or a gun, if there is any way...

What's an easy, painless way to die when you don't have access to illegal drugs or a gun, if there is any way? Also 100% chance of success preferably. Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bArbecue indoors

Drink bleach you fucking bitch

Other people with me. They deserve to live. Good to keep in mind though.

My life is painful enough, in any sense of the word, I don't need more pain by burning my throat and dying slowly. Fuck outta here.

Welp guess even you heartless Sup Forumsastards don't care lol. Guess OP won't deliver tonight

By chance is it because of a medical problem? If so, try and get to a state that allows euthanasia, and convince doctors that you really want/need it, then go on about how its for religous purposes.

Not a medical problem that can be treated or that I can be euthanized for. Plus I'm hoping to be able to do it tonight. Not gonna be able to make that drive. Appreciate it though.

You could drop a small appliance into a bath tub with you. OD on sleeping pills, too

A hose from car exhaust into car, put on your favorite cd, take a nap. You will die so dont do this if you just want attention.

under rated

Sleeping pills maybe. Outlets are protected and if not the electrical wiring where I'm at is old and unstable so idk about toaster. I think I'll look at the sleeping pills, do you know which ones work best?

I do want to, at least right now. Life is shit. No car rn but if I get one I think I will. Thnx.

Od on benedryl

a bridge.
plus, does it fucking matter how painful it is?
you will be dead.
its not like you will go to another place for you to be all like, "AWWW SHIT MAN, THAT HURT SO MUCH!"
no.
you
will
be
dead
might as well set yourself on fire.

The benedryl here is OD-safe, trying to find the other meds as we speak. Know any way to bypass the OD-safe shit?

Why does it have to be painless? All of that is irrelevant when you're dead.

I'd rather not end my life on a more painful and miserable note than it is now. For the last minutes I live I'd like, for once, peace and quiet and no more pain than comes by naturally existing.

don't worry it will be peaceful once you are dead.

Try to come up with some rig where you can only breath nitrous oxide from whipped cream that will stay when you pass out. That would be fun.

Hopefully. Until then I'd still like to minimize my suffering. I can't die for a noble cause but I can't continue living at this point, I have no will. But I appreciate that, its at least a note of comfort.

lostallhope .com

>i want to die the way i lived....mind numbingly boring.

just like this thread
sage

Kek, I'm sketching it one way or another.

"The guy who ODed on NOx in whip cream"

My life is interesting and most people wouldn't guess how awful it really is. Fuck off

Why not just do drugs to get rid of the depression?

The least painful way to die is drowning in salt water. Which is why the good book says "better a millstone be tied about ones neck and be cast in to the sea rather than to harm one hair on the head of a child of God".

Course you are a child of God too OP.

So unless you are feeling compulsions to hurt others? You should try to avoid suicide.

>My life is interesting
>don't have access to illegal drugs or a gun.
>life is painful enough
>Life is shit.'
>No car
>My life is interesting
sure sure sure
just jump off of a bridge.
head first.
doesn't need to be that tall.
just make sure you dive head first.