Would u walk through this for 1 million dollars?

would u walk through this for 1 million dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOcU-PysSJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd walk through this for 50 bucks

Depends if they are poisenous and if so how poisenous

absolutely, because i'm not a fucking idiot. all orbweavers are harmless.

/thread

Yeah but it'd be the hardest fucking thing I've ever done in my life, and I had to pull the plug on my old man.

WOULD YOU SLAP YOUR FRIEND FOR A MILLION DOLLARS?!

Maybe a better question is, would you eat all of those spiders for a million bucks.

Do I die from poison from spooder bites? If not, of course.

Yeah

Dude who said fear??

For a mil.....I'd run through that butt naked, and then eat any of the spiders that got stuck to me.

Only if I can set myself on fire first.

>1 million
I'd fucking do it for £100 man. You don't know how poor I am atm.

Do I get to cook them in any way?

>spiders
>poison
they would be venomous retards

Yeah I'm not a pussy

Give the money to my family because I'll die of a heart attack the moment I walk in there

What's something you'd almost do for a million dollars, but couldn't?
>I couldn't have gay sex (actually there's no amount for this that's enough)
>I couldn't let someone break one of my bones.

But are they poisonous is the question

>afraid of bones being smashes and being smashed by bones
fucking homo

one letter away from being a quality reply

venomous*

Lol, if your arguing you'd take a pole in the ass for money, then I think you've got that backwards my friend.

Dude for $1000000 i would stick those spiders up my ass while singing Asia

Have a sick thursday night on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

You're just not getting it are you

What song?

Mods , get rid of this bullshit advertising.

a mil? bitch cover me in black widows as long as it won't kill me

fuckin stupid ass question, OP has no real concept of money

this day and age you should do anything for big sums of money.

>muh mods

newfag xD

No. They would be fine to eat.
They will, however, have a venomous bite. The important question is whether they can bite humans.

Would you let someone amputate a toe for a mil? What about a few?

Nigger nogger asshole clogger.

retarded OP.

Here's a better scenario, you must sit in a chair there for an entire week hours for $250 000 USD

yes.

will the bite have poisoning?

that wasn't me
since there are no poisonous spiders the answer is no.

These are Black Widows.
1. Orb weavers make circular webs and like trees and tall grass.

2. Body shape and the photo is in an arid location. Prime Widow territory. The bites from this many Black Widows *will* kill you

See
>717014272

There are certainly poisonous ( venomous ) Spiders.

if it's permanently disabling in any way no, take off my second toe bitch and give me enough money to live lower-middleclass for the rest of my life yeah no fuckin problem

I'll smile while they fuckin cut it off

The point is, venomous and poisonous do not mean the same thing.

>I'll smile while they fuckin cut it off
I highly fucking doubt it

>Would rather have a small loan of a million dollars.

No. I honestly don't think I could keep running through those mirrors and tank cap flap. I would get caught up on one of them.

but venom is poisonous to the body retard.

Kek.

For a million dollars? I'd train for years in pain tolerance

you don't have any concept of money either faggot

fuck that shit

no need to project with insults laddie.

I feel as you do for the money but don't stand there and tell me you'll smile while someone cuts your toe off, it wont be quick and pain free no mattter ho w much you "train your body"

Sure.
Especially if they aren't venomous.

It's not meant as an insult though it can and should be taken as one

If you've ever worked for 1100 dollars every two weeks and tried to support yourself/others you'd know a mil is worth years of disciplinary practice. Monks light themselves on fire and remain still, you think this petty bullshit is unachievable?

not him and i would let cut my toe off for 1 m dollars right now. like now now now now. i would beg for this to happen

Alright fags

Would you take a long lick of a truck stop hookers ass, for 50usd and a bottle of thinderbird whiskey?

no?

Would you put your favorite pet down for a mil? Assume it's not old an will live 10+ more years.

How about 200 usd, and a bottle of jack daniels?

Assume i have multiple pets and i cant pick a favorite, will i get a mil per head or just mil for the first one?

>buy spider wrangler suit for $1K
>walk thru valley of spiders
>collect $1M
>???
>profit

I think they are weaving spiders, they are venomous but not lethal, more like irritation.
Got one that sets up a web at my house during the night and removes it the next morning.

no?

Would your answer change based on that?

;)

Yes, id kill all 5 pets i own, Collect the 5 million, and only be as sad as the most beloved pet dying.

If i killed her for 1 mil, id be just as sad as all of them dying

300usd, a bottle of grey goose vodka, and you can fuck the hooker afterwards, free of charge

What is she? Kitty? Doggo?

no?

Half/half jack russel and german Shepard. I love this fucking dog

Fuck yeah

Between this pic

And satins filename here

I haven't laughed this hard in so fucking long jesus christ, thanks fags

How about you watch me fuck the hooker, which happens to be your mother, then i drink a liter of thunderbird and laugh at your ass

That's quite a mix. Must have been the equivalent of cheese pizza for dogs of that size difference to mate.

I'm super attached to my cats, so I couldn't.

no?

All spiders are venomous. However, not all spider venom is poisonous to humans. Smaller spiders also lack the ability to even penetrate human skin at a depth that can effectively deliver the venom.
Essentially all spiders are venomous. There are rare exceptions to the rule.

dont do it even for a mill

no.

I would happilly eat them all raw for 1,000,000.

I make $50K a year. That's 2 decades of work for like 10-15 minutes of eating something disgusting. Fuck yeah I'll do it.

Well, i could only hope her tiny brain could understand how much i need the money, and atleast id be killing her arch rival, the shit assed poodle. I hate this dog, and so does she.

Im pretty fucked up to be quite honest and i just want justifiable cause to kill this fucking poodle

beg all you want and be happy afterwords definatly but you will not enjoy the action itself

If they are weaving spiders they are about an inch maybe an inch and a half across when adults

Would you fuck your oldest living relative, raw, face to face, for a guaranteed 50k bump in salary for any job you hold? (I.E. work at mcdicks as a burger flipper, make 20k plus 50k bonus)

Yes

But only because my oldest living relative is my 92 year old grandma who sexually abused me as a child. It would be sweet to get revenge and sexually abuse her. She fucked my head up.

Here is a bigger pic

See those 4 dots on the underbelly? That makes this a common orb weaver, meaning very low toxicity venom. I would run through it easily for $1000000

Thats fucked up fam, but thats good television on "would you do this..."

youtube.com/watch?v=aOcU-PysSJ0

no. my oldest relative is me but my dick cant go past my balls.

just kidding haha