Pic related is so fucking true. Just think about it for a second...

Pic related is so fucking true. Just think about it for a second. There are more privileged straight men on here that know all the pokemon but there are less people on the planet that can use the correct pronouns and correctly identify one's gender. People should be taught how to correctly identify other people's gender and use the correct pronouns for ALL genders.

There are two genders. Three if you count oven fuel. Dubs.

Because Charmander didn't go Squirtle Squirtle you dumb cunt.

Couldn't agree more, it's pretty fucking simple and if you're a decent human being you'll make the effort

inb4 buttmad autists rage about "muh pc gone too far"

memory is not the key issue that most people have with forcing them by law to be able to identify a myriad of imaginary non binary gender pronouns and forcing them to pay ridiculous fines or face civil prosecution if they fail to do so

It's not even that they're too complicated. I just really, really don't care.

So which one are you? Straight, gay, confused, desperate, attack helicopter?

Expecting me to make the effort about your mental illness bullshit when you won't even try to make the effort to get better and start fitting in to society

Fuck you

Also

>Because Charmander doesn't go fucking SQUIRTLE! SQUIRTLE! you massive fucking faggot

>bait.jpg

it has nothing to do with memory

you can just call someone a nigger, no problem, a faggot, no problem....

misuse a gender pronoun... OHHH SHIT watch out, time to get litigated and fined

the idea that you can police language or force people to submit to addressing people a certain way by law is in it's self just one less liberty for the population and it's a big one because it opens the door to a slippery slope of policing language to limit free speech, that's why sane people hate the idea

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. IF NOT I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DIE A PAINFUL SLOW DEATH.

When you start inventing genders like they did pokemon it's hard to take seriously.
And using a plural word to describe a singular is stupid

>Because Charmander didn't go Squirtle Squirtle you dumb cunt.

This

If you are a person I like and respect, I can chose to call you what you like, regardsless of what genetalia you have. But if you try to force this on me, I will, not. And you have then put yourself in the position of an authoritarian I feel obligated to defy to prove a point.

You can't force me to play into your delusions.

again this shit
2 genders & the rest mental illness

lul

I'm sorry, but you seem confused.
Pronouns, at least in English, reflect gender, not gender identity.

That jpg is such a fucking joke. Look at all the bullshit there. "Gendervoid" this isn't rocket science.

>Do you have XX or XY chromosomes?
XX? Girl, She, Her.
XY? Boy, Him, His.

You can convince people to call you whatever you want. I can insist my german shepherd is a cat, I can call it a cat, buy it cat toys, feed it cat food, but at the end of the day it's just a dog with an owner that's being completely fucking retarded.

Are those Alolan Unows?

> There are more privileged straight men on here that know all the pokemon

You mean oppressed mentally handicapped persons. Anyone who knows the name of all those things is definitely an autist on the level of Chris-chan.

Fuck I'm a sperg and only know Trigglypuff. And Pikachu?

Cool story bro, very convincing.

You sir are the shining gem in this pile of shit

there's two fucking genders. you are one or the either. there's no in between. if you are biologically male/female then that's what you are.

mah nigga

Sorry, but I've been "scolded" by a trannie for trying to "identify other people's gender" because apparently outward appearances including genitalia are the LEAST reliable thing, according to the PCness of 2016.

So how I supposed to "correctly identify" the gender of someone who is nonbinary and goes by the pronouns zip/regittifi/zarphiphiloopgaroop?

its not as easy as you think thanks to some of your freakout tranny brethren/sestren/whaetveren

For me there's 3 genders.

>Male

>Female

>People I ignore

I can't, personally, identify more than a handful of Pokemon, but the ones I *can* identify, I recognize because they fucking identify as *what they fucking look like*. If you don't identify as that you look like, y'know what? That's fine, but you have no right or reason to get offended when I assume your biology based on your appearance; you have the right to correct me and I should, reasonably, accept that, but you have no right or reason to be a cunt if I get it wrong the first time.

Look like what you want to be identified as or fuck off if I get it wrong. Period.

kys

>Assigned Male
Get out of here, tumblr.

I care a hell of a lot more about pokemon than about fake gender pronoun bullshit. And I don't even like pokemon

>OP right now.

There are only two genders.
Male and female.
Hermaphrodites are rare.

How one identifies oneself is irrelevant.

A simple genetic test determines the truth.

This!

And just like pokemon, after you get past gen 2, it starts becoming absurd, and I just dont care after that. you just become a thing, like everyone else. Hell I call everyone things now, just like I call every pokemon, a pokemon. Because I honestly don't care enough. Both sides have abused their respective fields and I choose to ignore them.

She and he, where's my fucking gold star

Neither of those assertions are true. I just don't care about your feelings.

Remembering your mental illnesses should be yours or your carers responsibility. Do what Pokémon did. Start a franchise now and then in 20 years your pronouns will be remembered in a nostalgic way whilst still churning out bullshit new versions that have completely gone off track from the original vision.

>gr8b8m8

youre all faggots for falling for this shit

No, its because youre pathetic and no one gives a shit about you, snowflake. You'll never amount to anything and you know it.

Why should I, you change them on a wimm

They are not the correct "pronouns", they are insane bullshit that promotes turning children into people so retarded they don't even know what morality means. Fuck your liberal whore culture shit.

says the buttmad virgin on an austitic message forum

Bait.

But... It's not that we can't. We don't fucking want to at all.

But shit bait.

Wasn't the list of pronouns nearing 80something in fucking April? We use two and those have served us very damn well. Dunno why we have to learn 40 times more to address 0.3% of the population.

There's people living in the united states, that can name 150 pocket monsters.

but can't name the 50 states that makes their country. I use this as an example instead, because alt right fuckdaddies will instantly swarm you if you talk about pronouns and gender (Sup Forums is littered with alt right trash btw)

and i would bet money they don't know the states either.

Those are like the unown, and OP is talking about pokemons, all the pieces fit together...

One of these things is important, the other is retarded drivel.

Faggots will argue which is which

It's not really an argument, because neither of those things is actually important.

It doesn't matter which is which because you're a retard for thinking EITHER of them is important in day to day life!

Pokemons are clearly defined and follow a set evolution pattern. No one mistakes a Weedle for a Pikachu, and a Pikachu doesn't evolve into a Weedle and expects everyone to just be fine with it.