post anything you wasted a ridiculous amount of your youth doing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf1xuC5KD9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THAT GAME WAS MY SHIT

You're mom xd

one of the best damn video games of the 2000s and awesome soundtrack

diablo II, pokemon gameboy games, forced schooling

All I remember is that "well here I am doing all that I can, thinking I'm a superman" I think that song is from thps1

Superman by Goldfinger. 10/fucking 10 soundtrack

Few hours a day everyday. Still not good enough to make money doing it.

Dragon quest 9
Old Fifa games

So much time trying to get a gold chocobo

Tibia

Holy fucking shit you're so edgy. You must think you're so much cooler than everyone else you're cursed to be around. I bet you've watched every Quentin Tarantino movie at least 5 times each and you drink monster energy drinks every fucking day while you wear a hoodie 365 days a year with the fucking punisher or deadpool logo on it. You're really a special snowflake aren't you? You just can't wait to post about how much the content in gore threads doesn't effect you because your mindset is so much more advanced and hardcore than everyone else. You think you're a badass because you've seen every shock video on the internet and you actually think watching those is gonna prepare you to see real shit like that in actual life. Seriously, grow the fuck up.

Had to catch them all

from late burning crusade at 10 years old, to warlords of draenor at 18.

the best years of WoW in exchange for the best years of my adolescence, not sure if it was worth it but at least it was a great game at the time.

Spent 10+ years on this. I'm only 19 years old now lol

MMORPG called Maplestory, extremely addictive

holyshit! nice dinner fork.

Ha, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf1xuC5KD9k

holy crap i hate that this is true for me

im 26 and have been ACTUALLY skateboarding for like 14 years, i was at the skatepark yesterday. it just sickens me that much more.

First post best post

man just barely into the 2nd gen pokemon...just like my binder

my man.

my nigga

Just playing PS2 in general. Played nearly all thps games except 1 and 3.

Counter Strike 1.6

Tons of fucking ping pong. Got pretty heated.

This. Started July 2005

yep.

hey, at least I was still cool as fuck.

I honestly have no idea why I was so accepted by society, but all I wanted to do was just fucking play World of Warcraft, it was amazing.

I stopped playing it now, people still want to hang out with me, but I never had that energy.
>I'm 19 now