Do you guys do anything? Like, do you make anything or tinker or build stuff or do anything artistic?

Do you guys do anything? Like, do you make anything or tinker or build stuff or do anything artistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/43njsb/ill_say_it_psychedsubstance_is_a_fucking_tool/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I make cocaine every day

from scratch? that's a pretty rare skill. you a south americafag?

bump for non-useless b-tards

Do they call you Mike the mic man?

they don't but I'm writing that down as a possible business name!

>build a trading algorithm in Haskell and earn mad $$$
>using my RTLSDR to reverse engineer unknown radio signals
>run 5k 4 days a week.
>read Borges

I'm pretty artsy and technical OP. Still don't know why I'm depressed all the fucking time

>reverse engineer unknown radio signals
alien shit or terrestrial/governmental shit?

that's pretty intersting shit man! and yeah idunno, you sound fairly productive for someone who feels depressed tbh

great restorations but refinishing the one is just wrong

When I'm making stuff it's the only time I can look back and say I felt something in my life. I understand the allure of having children. All I do is make stupid let's play videos and paint or craft stuff.

I think you are making some shit up here but I will bite...

What is Haskell?? More info on the money thing plz

my RTLSDR can only pick up signals between the range of 27 MHz to 1700 MHz. Anything lower or higher than that needs an upconverter or a more powerful SDR.

I'm thinking of buying a HackRF one. But I'm broke af.

I'm writing firmware for a microcontroller and working on my own PCB design.
it's fun to tinker with components and code to get an elegant solution.

i like to tie people up, kill them, and cut all of their organs and limbs off and then place them on meat hooks. sometimes when im hungry i eat them raw but most of the times i cook them. my family says that its wrong to eat people but they stopped bothering me after i consumed my brother, he cooked well

I made an encrypted radio I never use.
Wasted 100$ on it but it was somewhat of a learning experience.

Fine art...

Haskell is a purely functional programming language. The idea is to write a trading algorithm in Haskell to trade stocks on your behalf. Of course you can use any programming language but using a functional programming language reduces the chance of bugs.

I must confess that I'm still researching on a trading algorithm and haven't deployed or backtested it yet. Maybe it's coz I'm a lazy fuck who puts of everything.

Thanks bruc. And you mean the one I painted copper? Not only was the paint coming off it but the original dynamic element was dead. So it wasn't really a proper refurb, everything had to be totally replaced so I figured I'd strip the shit off and give it a whole new makeover.

Now if the electronics were still working right I might have made better efforts to preserve it, as its a radio from the 1940s that, at the time, was exorbitantly expensive and would only have been used in a radio station or something.

i do somethings artistic every now and then

I write music and paint in my spare time. We all need some type of outlet, or we'll end up becoming an hero.

I try to make card games that will sell, but the companies never want to pick them up.

>inb4 ponyfag

It's still a lucrative IP.

how do you generally go about your restorations? like how do you start and what's the general outline of the whole process?

Asking coz I'm interested in doing it myself

pic? that's pretty cool. it's not a waste if you ended-up with something to show for your work tbh

d-did you make that? that's fucking great! post some of your stuff

yo my nigga thats capital K kool

Ok yeah that is what I thought you might say. You don't have a lot of experience trading do you? Unless you are moving a lot of money you will struggle to overcome the cost of the trade. Even if you get a cheap ass broker with $5 limit orders the eat your profits man. Trust me I barked up this tree.

Best of luck

jack of alltrades and master of few.
I am competent in woodworking, welding and electrical. good at smithing, hunting of all types an decent pianist.
also decent with cars and motors.
The only thing i really have mastered is decorative and jewelery smithing. I can inlay gold, copper, brass and silver into almost anything metal with great skill. Actually how i make a lot of money during the winters.
>master of bating
35yo here btw. Wife/2kids. Business marketing career path. Glad i know things to teach the kids though. Oldest is girl, shes gonna be a tomboy gearhead. boy is heading down the artsy type which i dont mind either, hope he can learn from my smithing.

i wish i did something.
i dont have anything i particularly care about.
i do drugs but thats not really something to show-and-tell other people.

hey thanks user.

i guess i'll probably stop if it's eating into my profits. im not in it for the money anyway. i just wanted it to be a project for me to learn Haskell

thanks user, also nice trips

thanks too, nice dubs

i do other random artsy stuff whenever i got time and also ride a motorcycle

i have instagram and tumblr if you want to check out my stuff

"I wish i did something"
it's not that hard faggot. literally sign up for a local class in a band, orchestra, chorus, carpentry, furniture making...etc. it's always easier to be good for nothing, but always far less fulfilling

I write shitty novels that haven't been published so ... not much

when I'm not working to pay bills & taxes, I like to blow glass (when I have the materials), I'm very good at crossword puzzles & scrabble (does that count?), I have commissioned original wood etching pieces (burning designs onto wood with only the use of a magnifying glass), I'm a master of the art of fellatio, oh, and currently i'm teaching myself how to juggle! So, i'm pretty much cringe with tits.

Its basically an lpc1769 microcontroller and a cheap gfsk modem.
It uses a some 9600 vocoder I found online and 256 bit aes cbc.

I am in bed atm but I will take pictures if a thread like this appears tomorrow.

I've been making a graphic novel for damn near 2 years now.

>i do drugs but thats not really something to show-and-tell other people.

check out psyched substance on jewtube

now that is fucking different. don't give up man! half the games out there are shit, you just gotta get lucky. you might have to crowdsource fans/users on social media first but that's pretty neat.

well, i buy cautiously buy stuff off CL or ebay for much much cheaper than it can sell once I have it restored (typical sale situation would be "old mic, not sure if works, rough shape, $30").

I buy it, test it, pray it works.

If it works I can just do a nice buff and shine, replace some hardware, etc, and sell it for a huge profit (I've turned $20 into $150, $30 into $90, $12 into $120, etc).

If it doesn't work i try to fix it (usually a new transformer will do the trick, or a new switch, or just some new wiring).

If shit's fucked I gut the dead/rotted electronics out and find suitable (but cheap) replacments and rewire it all and make it look good.

But of course all the superficial buffing, painting, etc. is generally done before the electronics are done. It all depends on what it needs and what I think I can do with it I guess.

Pic is my electric buffer, the true workhorse of my old mic restorations.

that's all actually pretty cool

rip Mark the mint man. 2016 has been a long year.

>psyched substance
reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/43njsb/ill_say_it_psychedsubstance_is_a_fucking_tool/

dude I don't even have a strong enough bulb in my head to read novels much less write them. shitty or not, that's some fucking dedication.

also, here's a chop i did turning an old dead transistor Hammond into a Leslie cab. it's definitely not for sale

i shoot guns sometimes
sometimes even at things

to anyone who cares you can find me as

necro_bunny at insta

and

necro-bunny at tumblr

i post whenever i get time to, i dig this thread but i have to go now

awesome man will bookmark you!

nighty night

I'm pretty good at making balloon animals and I like to model and print things on my 3d printer

Very nice, user

well?

this is an imageboard you know.

i want to see balloon animals and i want to see some 3d printery

I brew beer

End product. Approx 9% ABV

nice! my friend brews small (5 gal or so) batches. it's pretty cool to watch but I don't get it. i'd say aout 3/4 of his brews are really good.

thanks friend

I've been brewing small batches for about 8 years now, so most stuff turns out alright. I like the fact I can make the beer as strong as I can. I've gotten up to 12% before.

awesome! my buddy doesn't have it all down yet I don't think. in the last year or so he was once expecting a beer to be around 6% and it came in around 2% and he doesn't really know why, and then he made another one this past autumn that came in at 10% and he was expecting 6%. funny stuff! we were gonna do cider this year because i found a patch of wild apples growing in the woods a couple years ago that i've been using for pies and shit, but then this year someone bought the land and started clearing it, and destroyed my secret apples :[

I can post it tomorrow

you should make condom balloon animals at parties to entertain everyone

Lower ABV than expected is usually the result of incomplete or stuck fermentation. The opposite is also true.

ßump

I've started making knives out of nails and scrap metal it's been fun

what? how do you go about this? what tools do you use?

wow same deal, only 10 years younger
and without the kids

howd you get started with jewelry smithing

What equipment is required for glass blowing?

You're a psychonaut

Small anvil, lots of hammers, 10 or 15 files, drill, dremel, time, ear drums, dab torch and a ice cream bucket full of water to temper I use nails as handle pins I just hammer a flair until itsk flush to the handle and lots of sand paper and just random shit like wire or tape