Give me ideas of manly movies. masculine heroes doing masculine shit with proper valor...

Give me ideas of manly movies. masculine heroes doing masculine shit with proper valor. does not have to be as over the top as pick related though

Master and Commander: Real Men at Work

Was the only women in this the Emperors sister, who constantly gets raped by her brother? This would be critically panned today.

For your question, pic related.

Das Fix Boat on Bottom of Ocean Floor bcuz we r Das Men

Glengarry Glen Ross

Sort of

thank you, downloading

seen. gut

Based cannon films.

The flight of the phoenix.
Kon Tiki.

The Bridge on the River Kwai

this, OP

Is this officially on the "movies women will never understand" list?

dirty dozen

Seven samurai and Yojimbo (and the derivative works thereof).

Any movie with Marion Mitchell Morrison in it

I thought Fury was pretty badass. The movie story is fictional, but was based on a few similar real stories from the war. And all the tanks in it are real working ww2 vintage tanks. Director went through great pains to make everything but the actual story be as historically accurate as possible.

>Director went through great pains to make everything but the actual story be as historically accurate as possible.
Lmao if that's true he failed spectacularly

30 year old outcast and the black sheep of the family that has no job and is always driving his motorcycle and smuggling drugs becomes the hero when the society collapses as he is the only one that isn't a cuck and has the skills needed to survive in the new chaotic wasteland.

>die for the team
>serve as an example for the team
>ride eternal with the team

in what ways?

I don't know what you're talking about. Everything in the prop, costume and effects department was spot on, most props and uniforms were actual ww2 production. It's a very real depiction of what some tanker crews in the war went through. The final scene was based on a couple of real stories including audie murphys stand that won him the medal of honor.

I think I can agree with this.

Le Samouraï
Taxi Driver

Pretty much every unironic ligthheaded war movie is on this list.

The 13th Warrior
Last Samurai
Saving Pvt. Ryan
Pitch Black
First Blood

High Noon

Well, if we are talking about Audie Murphy, you could just watch To Hell and Back, where he plays himself.

I know. Just commenting that while yes, the final scene was hollywood stylization, it wasnt completely pulled out of some writers ass. When you have a years long war with millions and millions of people, there's bound to be some pretty rediculous shit happening.

I think this movie doesnt even feature a single female speaking role.

Its quite watchable.

>movies women will never understand
what is this meme? mrm satire?

Dont waste your time with that fucking movie.

Its just sailing aimlessly and a few shitty battle scenes that make pirates of the carribean seem good.

Its the worst movie ive ever seen in theaters and to make things worse its way too long and terribly paced.

Seriously...dont bother

This sounds right up your ally OP.

batman v superman
platoon
calvary

13 Hours was actually really good tbphsempaifam

Alien saga.
The most manly character with most manly reactions. Performer is a woman, but who cares?

>it's quite watchable
Only if you're tied to your chair

it doesnt have any unnecessary lengths, it does a fair job creating the world of the time, its story is straightforward but has no major plot-holes.

I found it completely adequate.

The Warriors fits that mold.

One of the reasons I enjoyed the Revenant. No forced diversity and no bullshit girl power. I really also liked how they portrayed the Native Americans. They weren't some peace loving nature lovers that so many movies like to portray them as, they were savages.

Warrior as well

Batman vs Superman wasn't manly, they were whining about mommy issues the whole movie and had to be saved by a strong independent women.

you should check out Black Robe