Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

I want to solve a mystery once and for all: does cum show up under blacklight. Like, can you shine a blacklight on a wall or sheets, and see old cum spots on them?

I have a blacklight flashlight and a dick, so I figure I can fashion a pretty good experiment.

Anybody else interested in this?

go to bed loser

My idea for the experiment was to jizz somewhere, shine the light on it, and compare it with something I know will luminesce under UV. I have a white sock for comparison.

Am I missing anything in the experiment?

But I'm drunk and won't have access to this light for very long, and want to settle this.

Well, even if nobody else is curious, I suppose I can still do the experiment for my own edification, and post the results here.

just jerk off already man

Curiousfag here

Ok, ok. I'm getting there.

Will it be sufficient to finish in my hand and make the comparison?

Or do you think that i will need to blow it on some surface? Will that potentially change the luminescence of the spunk?

bump

I gotta go in 10 mins, hurry up OP

jizz wherever, just post the results asap

OP here. Getting close. Just keep the tread active, ok?

come on op, finish already

Sorry, it's difficult. I'm on an SSRI, and that makes this take longer than it normally would.

bump

DONE! let me take some pics.

cmon op

Bumping for science.

go op

In normal lighting.

Blacklight with ambient light.

bump for science
>and because i love picking store fronts

try wiping the cum offf turning the light off then try doing the same thing

Blacklight alone.

Will do.

Here's with the jizz wiped off (hence the tissues)

oops

well damn, that didn't do anything.
did it look any different irl?

is it just the picture or can you not see it if so i think the blacklight jizz thing is a myth

It ain't a myth but it's for like dried, old cum and shit

CONCLUSION:

Jizz doesn't luminesce under UV light. I know the pics don't make it totally clear (sorry, laptop camera), but I noticed no obvious luminescence, especially compared to the white sock.

Thus, I am left to conclude that the idea that you can detect old jizz on someone's walls or sheets by using a blacklight is bullshit.

So, jizz wherever you want. As long as you wipe it up, nobody will ever know!

Thanks for a fun thread, Sup Forumsros.

>implying i ever clean it up

>>implying i ever clean it up
Do you just have a spot on the wall covered in jizz?

I knew a kid in high school (we went to a boarding school, btw) who blew his load on the wall outside the laundry room, and let it there. By the end of the year, there was a noticeable discoloration. I'm sure the maintenance people just painted over that shit.

can someone else do this to confirm op's findings? i don't have a nigger light.