Martha

Martha.

27%.

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomicsmovie.com/the-internet-has-begun-to-apologize-to-zack-snyder-for-all-the-hate/
comicdrops.com/2016/07/01/the-world-is-apologizing-to-zack-snyder/
screengeek.net/2016/07/01/internet-apologizes-to-zack-snyder-over-batman-v-superman/
gamezone.com/news/fans-apologize-to-zack-snyder-after-watching-ultimate-cut-of-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-3441211
reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/4bibqc/batman_v_superman_dawn_of_justice_review_general/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apologize.

dccomicsmovie.com/the-internet-has-begun-to-apologize-to-zack-snyder-for-all-the-hate/
comicdrops.com/2016/07/01/the-world-is-apologizing-to-zack-snyder/
screengeek.net/2016/07/01/internet-apologizes-to-zack-snyder-over-batman-v-superman/
gamezone.com/news/fans-apologize-to-zack-snyder-after-watching-ultimate-cut-of-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-3441211

ehh

They're just hopping on the bandwagon. The movie still sucks and everyone knows it.

>gamezone

>the plebs hates what he does not understand
Truer words were never spoken

>he's going to kill marthaaaa
>my mother's name is also Martha, let's join forces

Snyderfags btfo

DESIGNATED
PEEING
JARS

It was more like ''Fuck he has a mom now, I guess his extremely destructive powers are in check forever now, better become buddies I guess''

>The movie still sucks and everyone knows it.
Having only seen the ultimate edition the other day i wouldn't say it sucks. It's not good but it's not garbage either.

>ywn experience the live rotten tomatoes watch thread again

Reddit was having a meltdown lol

>Fuck he has a mom now

A problem I have with that rationalization, is that brief seconds before the MARTHA bit Batman had said "I bet your parents taught you, you mean something", so he does realize that somebody had to care for him.

Link to the threads?

Me too actually, despite all the Martha defenders it's clear that the name and not any of the meanings behind it had the bigger impact on Bats, sure the realization that Superman cares for someone enough to ask him, currently about to kill him, for help convinced him to stop, but the name was the trigger.

and the name itself feels forced to make the scene, a person would say "save my mom", not call her by name.

reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/4bibqc/batman_v_superman_dawn_of_justice_review_general/

>That ass ugly Suicide Squad css

>good news. My Big Fat Greek Wedding is at 25%. The Divergent movie is at 9%. Movie goers may go see BvS by default. LOL :)

The butthurt in that thread is really sad

>The Evans poster

How many suicide attempts today?

',:^)

Why would he say that name?

You tell me Dannyboytbh.

why would bruce do just about zero research/investigation on superman before trying to kill him?

did dcfags actually believe that "kino" means something?