Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GKrwimOyZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're both shit movies.

/thread

>that blue screen behind Tony
wow it looks pretty fake. Why would they have to blue screen the airport scenes anyway? Did they get kicked out from filming on the set?

btw I enjoyed the movie so I am not a hater

lol

>implying the Man of Murder didn't just float there and watch them drown

>Superman just floats in the air doing nothing, basking in the worship of midwesterners

Snyder completely loses the point of characters when he gets lost in masturbating to his own visuals.

Cave troll!

Maisie Williams looks great there

>wow it looks pretty fake. Why would they have to blue screen the airport scenes anyway?
because disney doesn't care about quality, they know very well their target audience
unlike bvs, marvel movies aren't made for insightful thinking

>he's literally descending down to rescue them
>HE JSUT SITS THERE DOING NOTHING

Fucking moron.

kek

>capeshit
>Jesus imagery
>JUST

yup, a beaner made this meme

I really loved the part of the movie where superman is resentful and bored of having to save people even though that's his sole inspiration for even existing as a character. We need more brooding misinterpretations of existentialism in films!

>he's literally descending down to rescue them

That is not the way Snyder is showing it. The scene looks like he is just floating there, basking in his glory.

Snyder thinks this helps the idea in the movie that part of the public think he is a god, but it only makes Superman look like a arrogant dick.

I really disliked the total helmet sliding away in Civil War. I don't know if Downey is getting lazy about it or what, but I really preferred the helmet with face plate that pops open.

he's uncomfortable with being worshipped you autistic retards.

BvS is one of a kind

When you see screenshot from it, it seems amazing
When you hear people discussing it, it sounds great
When you read the plot synopis, it seems good

And then you watch it and it is fucking terrible.

How can it be? HOW?

>jesus
>not the sun

superman literally got defeated by a fuckin toilet

>When you hear people discussing it, it sounds great

shitposters are not "people"

More like

When you see screenshot from it, it looks like shit
When you hear people discussing it, it sounds abymal
When you read the plot synopis, it seems like it was written by a retarded kike

And then you watch it and it is even fucking worse than you imagined.

No, no. I mean actual fans. They do have some insightful discussion about movie, about its symbolism and themes, I'm not mocking them right now. I honestly believe that sounds good.

I liked BvS but you're retarded to pretend it's not 90% green screen

Dialogue is a wonderful thing.

The hearing scene should've had a debate with superman and Wally wheelchair. That way you can atleast have your cake and eat it too that Superman doesn't want to be worshipped as a god, but he saves people be says it's the right thing to do.

Instead we get the ghost of Pa Kent telling him that saving people isn't worth his time

>They do have some insightful discussion about movie, about its symbolism and themes
Sure if you know nothing about film and are in highschool

>unlike bvs, marvel movies aren't made for insightful thinking
Is this the biggest bait comment ever?

Even I who enjoyed BvS greatly knows that the end CGI scene with Doomsday could have been way better and improved.

lmao nice CGI

But the symbolism doesn't add any insight to what the characters are going through. It boils down to "super heroes are kinda like gods" and "superman has similarities to Jesus" which is something that most people have figured out decades ago. The symbolism is practically irrelevant to what's going on in the movie. It's there for the purpose of just being there.

>CGI scene with Doomsday could have been way better and improved.
by getting cut.
And luthor with it.

>But the symbolism doesn't add any insight to what the characters are going through.

Are you retarded?do you think the Prometheus shit was empty?

capeshit again

>No, its not just marvel, they're both shit

We don't pee or shit in sinks in America

speak for yourself

it's because that picture is from a cam-rip

I larfed

>Oscar B - AUTISTA (As Autistic in spanish)

You can't make this shit up

We all do. It's because it made it look more "hard real metal" and less "magic aluminum"

God, the kerning in that text is so fucking awful. It's just all over the place.

>cringy forced symbolism that doesnt work in any way since the entire world hates a jesus figure who does nothing but help people for meta reasons because he exists in a universe made by a fucking idiot who is now backpedaling that he had his hero wreck an entire city because he thinks contrived 9/11 imagery is badass
vs
>deep characterization where there is no true good guy or bad guy as both the protagonist and antagonist have valid points and we have grown to know and care for them to such an extent that we dont root for the hero to beat the villain because there isnt a generic wacky psychopath or giant CGI monster we simply want them to stop fighting, just like a real civil war

Didn't read lmao

Doc strange will be far better than civil quipfest

I know 'kino' is just a shitty meme made by shitposters to pretend to like a shitty movie, but this is mlp all over again.

Shitposters pretending to like it and retarded faggots actually liking it because they can't tell they're being fucked with.

TONIGHT, ON WWE!

NUMALE VS BLACK MALE

Blacks saying cuck sounds so weird

youtube.com/watch?v=5GKrwimOyZo

>DCucks are spics
not surprising at all tbqh senpai