Why are White American women so much more attractive than White European women?

Why are White American women so much more attractive than White European women?

What kind of magic is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=KudwS5U9ouA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3c_6bga2y0
youtube.com/watch?v=l6N2vwe9Swk
youtube.com/watch?v=dngOH9G4UPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1/32 cherokee genes

Europeans aren't Southern.

Only women in the South are attractive, petite types.

That video has to be a joke, please.

>white
>is clearly brown

They aren't really but it's interesting almost none of them have that quintessentially deformed British look.

it's a joke
greek life is a joke

Better shoop and makeup skills?

Thats from her tan in the Louisiana sun.

Most southern whites have Anglo heritage. But they look much better than Britcucks who are the ugliest people in the world

Fake blonde

Because Europeans lived in the same villages for millennia up until the industrial revolution, causing severe inbreeding, autism, and retardation.

I wish I had white teeth like Americans.

>Most southern whites have Anglo heritage. But they look much better than Britcucks who are the ugliest people in the world
Thats because the day of Anglo dominance ended in the late 1800's.

You know about Irish immigration but during there was also great immigration from former Soviet Union. All of these people snatched anglo women long ago. Only Italian families are picky.

>being this butthurt youre not southern

Miami Dolphins cheerleaders

youtube.com/watch?v=r3c_6bga2y0

VS

Britbong cheerleader

youtube.com/watch?v=l6N2vwe9Swk

american culture needs to die

>Britbong cheerleader
>singing American song
God Bless America

We have classy girls too.

>>singing American song

I thought Carly Rae Jepsen was Canadian.

You're intentionally trying to trigger Canadians?

Can confirm, have all 3

An American woman has only a bitch with bad character

But she's orange with gray hair???

Compared to Japanese for sure, but compared to European its the same sadly. The cultural influence of America is crazy. I feel like "Fuck you America, stop forcing your news on us, I dont care".

She's probably ethnically French, maybe another immigrant like Italian or even German if we want to raise more unlikely hypotheses
generally anybody of relevance in the UK is French, be it the nobility, or just the upper class in general, since the UK is a racialized caste system which serves to keep the native English at the bottom of society while enshrining the French and their descendants at the top.

>French
>at the top

That would be Jews.

Canada should be a US state.

>Why are White American women so much more attractive than White European women?

nothing could be further from the truth

>Why are White American women so much more attractive than White European women?
*Why are upper class white american women so much more attractive than white european women?

lmao France are so irrelevant these days they try and take credit for your average British slag.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

define classy for me

sucks your cock on the second date

Because European identity is determined by nationality and American identity is determined by race. White in America equals one third German, one third Anglo and one third Irish or something and all the good genes show up because of this mixture.

Its hard to find anything of relevance in the UK to take credit for any more

Anglo women are severely underrated desu

youtube.com/watch?v=dngOH9G4UPw

>BUT 'BECCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

>finland talking about women looking deformed

Come back when your people have collectively decided if they want to be white or asian, you can't be a weird hybrid of both

Ppl in US have what it takes to be pretty. American society is very diverse and mixing "races" produce healty, pretty people.

I don't understand women. Are they trying to recruit lesbians? Why do straight women like to see such sexual images?

that was a good performance from General Zod.

>mixing "races" produce healty, pretty people.

Only whites have historically mixed in the USA.

Anti-miscegenation laws existed up to the 1960s and even then, culturally, there's not much intermingling going on.

grass is greener
that's it

>vaccuous fake blonde fake tan garbage body bimbos

Bleh. The "exotic" nature of these women from your perspective is clouding your vision, Geno

WHAT THE FUCK?

WHY DO NONE OF THEM HAVE DECENT TITS?

THEY'RE ALL LIKE AUSTRALIA! FLAT, RED AND DRY?

number 2 is quite clearly black and the rest would be much better if they weren't so fucking fat which hasn't got anything to do with their genetics

>pic unrelated

there are almost no pure anglos here, pretty much all of us have some german and some irish as well

How do i join Alpha Phi?
Serious question

>alabama
>not a single non-white

why?

how does what they do look good on a cv? I mean that's why you join a student organization here for. for just partying with others you don't make it official

Very sad that they waste their superior genetics like this.

The american video is all-around better produced with better lighting, camera work, etc. The britbong girls aren't that bad.

>average women can pass the beauty tests and join a slutrority
Nope.

Also WTF is it with the plantation South and blonde chicks? Blonde hair is highly maladaptive at those latitudes. It's the blackest part of North America and that makes sense, but then there's all these whitehairs too and I can't figure that out.

Quebec girls are superior to whatever trash passes for "women" in the US

>be shart in mart university student
>join groups named after random greek letters

So dumb lmao

proofs of this? all data shows that america is becoming constantly more diverse and multiracial. whites are mixing more and more with mestizos, blacks and asians
its called hair dye. the vast majority of ''blonde'' and ''redhead'' women are this.

>U of A

there is an 87% chance every one of those girls has been blacked

> quebec
> superior to anything