I got these on my PP anyone know what they are?

I got these on my PP anyone know what they are?

Forsythe Spots.

Relax nigger, you're fine.

PP bumps

Penile papules. Harmless, indicative of nothing but someone in your lineage had them.

PPP

Its AIDS

Pearly penile papules

>AIDs

>on my PP
>my PP
>PP
You cheeky fuck.

AIDS

Pearly penile papules, smoke weed to quit that shit

it's nothing bad

Have a sick thursday night on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

How the hell did a bot get on here

I'm suprised the mods are so shit at cleaning them up - the snap leaks bots have been around for a while now. Maybe I'll start posting as one ironically

Does anyone know how to remove that?

Seriously, I took off with smooking weed.

The actual only method is sandpaper.

i've never smoke weed ..

*fordyce spots

Have a sick thursday night on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

Full blown Aids

pearly penile pauples or whatever. Had them when I hit puberty. They went away eventually, but I still get them on my shaft. Chicks don't even notice that shit so don't worry about it.

Try it, you will notice results decrease over time

That's not HPV? Genital warts?

No, my little Virgin friend, its not.

rub down with tea tree oil or castor oil, worked for me. should be gone after application every ~hours and will take approx. 3 days to get rid of.

same user here, also make sure that the area is completely dry before you apply the oils. Use cotton swabs or cotton balls.

Tools:
> Betadine or (disinfect/orange colored jodium).
> New nail scissors, those very sharp nail scissors.
> Ethanol, gloves

No pain no gain

Now start cutting them off

That's how I got rid of them (forever).

Not sure your age but: drinking some shots of wodka before you start can help the pain.

Doctors will not do anything: they will only advice you to do plastic surgery if it does too much harm.

My doctor adviced me to cut of small wrats myself. So why not those PPP's

show me yours so i can fap

This.I had them much worse when i was younger, they've gone away with age

I was thinking of that just because it's funny. We could just fucking smoke this place out.

I hate my PP

Then do this

You can remove them with surgery but it's pretty costly to remove something that's harmless.

Dubs don't lie