Hey fellow bees

Hey fellow bees
I would like that you give me advice how to destroy public and private property without being caught and doing as much damage as possible, for example scratching cars, throwing trash, poking food in stores to rot..etc

I hope there are some sick robots that just like to inflict damage for no good reason.
This thread is not for NU-Beta cucks who want to moralise my decisions.

Thank you

the urge to break other people's shit happens between the ages of twelve and twenty-four. cheer up, OP, you'll be over it in about ten years.

or consider: how about you post your address and we'll come over and wreck your shit? or rather, your mom and dad's shit, because you're still in grade school?

I know you're baiting, but here.

As for not getting caught? Look for cameras and don't leave prints or hair.

So you be saying that its childish to wreck other peoples shit but then you want me to post address so you can wreck my shit?

You sound like typical liberal commie faggot who can't see pass his own doublestandard.

Fuck of Nigger

oh, i apologize. please continue your rebellion against the unfair rules your parents and school force you to live under. fuckin' homework, man! fuck that shit! you want to be out there breaking windows, amirite! POWER TO THE UNJUSTIFIABLY ANGRY TEENAGERS WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY'RE ANGRY!

Those that need advise on how to deal damage and not get caught, shouldn't be asking.

Molotov's and ski masks usually do the trick

Everybody starts somewhere.

When I was 15 I egged a nigger family in my neighborhoods ice cream truck. Then there fire works at there window. Ahh angry rebellion for the coons that took over my old neighborhood, miss those days

>the urge to break other people's shit happens between the ages of three and twelve
FTFY

If you're not caught on the spot and don't leave stupidly obvious evidence like your face on cctv footage you'll get away with it, youd have to do a ton of damage before they considered anything like forensics.

Not OP, but you seem to be really set with this whole "OP is a child who lives with his parents" idea.

Some people just like to be dickheads and break shit, who are we to judge

>You sound like typical liberal commie faggot who can't see pass his own doublestandard.
No, it's just a life lesson that'll teach you empathy, you retarded fuckwit. Hopefully you'll feel upset and having your shit and face rearranged into a more broken form and realise that'll be what others will feel if you do the same.

It's a public education service.

this user is right
its same shit when people do gangbang and humilation videos or pranks who are you to judge what should i do,

im doing it out of fun and thats good enough reason

>who are we to judge
The people who own the shit that gets broken

>im doing it out of fun and thats good enough reason
Waaa waaa waaa, it's all about me and my funz

I really hope you're trolling and I've been baited, I really do.

whats with all this normie swarn to Sup Forums about muh morals

fuck off to safe space niggers

i pay with taxes my public property si I have right to destroy it

In most states you are allowed to legally kill someone trying to steal or damage your property. If you would like I can give you my address, it's been a while since I've shot someone.

I will stratch your car just tell me where you work nigger

>i pay with taxes my public property si I have right to destroy it
That's a really poor troll post.

But in case you are that retarded, you may pay for public amenities through taxes but you are not the legal owner.

If you want to destroy stuff, buy something then break it. That way everyone is satisfied.

>who are we to judge
Remember, new Sup Forums likes to be internet police. They do it for free, too.

Sup Forums has always exposed dumb cunts.
OP qualifies

Nah. A dumb cunt would probably be making crystals to sell for money.

Hey, OP? You wanna learn how to make some really pretty crystals you can sell for money?

Why are all these Tumblarinas triggered by someone just wanting to have fun

Jesus Sup Forums is overswarmed with Nu males and FatSjwWhales

>triggered by someone just wanting to have fun
Some of us actually have lives, work and own shit. Having it broken by some fucking halfwit NEET does tend to act as a trigger.

You'll understand that when you grow up

I thought /rk9/ was invented for little retards like you to hang out and try to contain the fuckwittery - someone must have left the door open

>this is bee fugg off wid morales ====DDDD
Good ole holiday minisummer when people come back to their sekrit club

So this is far as I do:

I clog Public toilet with paper, piss everywhere around, swipe shit all over walls and floors

I usually throw broken glass on bycicle tracks

I draw with Marker on beatiful surfaces

I rip open seats with knife in public buses where ever I ride

wanna hear more?

Not OP but continue

Why? Or are you mentally ill?

Also I carry bottle of old piss, spill it on seats and in corners of public buildings.

I steal or destroy light bulbs in public places.

Jam trash in sewage to block it,

Pour salt on concrete to destroy houses near by

Cut clothes in markets

No I am perfectly fine and healthy individual this is my way of fun don't be racist

>leave bricks and spill stones on high speed roads
>leave dead animals in bags in front of schools
>pour acid in fountains
>stick bubble gums to door handels

Pour sand or sugar into a gas tank.

Put nails under parked car tires.

Stick gum or something sticky into keyhole.

Crack a raw egg and hide it.

Stuff an exhaust pipe with sandwiches.

Get toilet paper wet and throw it at ceilings

Very nice thread guys.

I breed roaches to feed spiders
But I also breed them and then release them in Schools and hospitals

>this is my way of fun
So explain to me how this is fun - I'm genuinely interested.

I mean, you can hardly have the sense of satisfaction from having created something, the things you destroy won't be available for others to enjoy and will have to be replaced or repaired, causing inconvenience and increased costs. So where's the enjoyment?

Do you ever play war games? Shooting games? Or any kind of games where there is destruction?

Well if you say yes then there is your answer, and its even better to do it in real.
If you can enjoy destruction in games its same that you would be doing it IRL but because you are cuck nu male you are afraid of communist gubiment to not punish you or you are too brainwashed so you lick their asses.

I enjoy destruction because I don't find anything people produce worthwhile, people are rampat consumers.

If you go to store and buy chocolate, candies and stupid accesories you don't need you are also destroying nature by demanding more and more resources.
Ofcourse your selfish ass can't see that because its indirect, but I am actually helping nature by stoping people from being degenerate consumerist.
Extra money that they would have they would spend on stupid shit like gas and other stuff that would need alot of resources

I am hero in this story

>but I am actually helping nature by stoping people from being degenerate consumerist
Confirmed for under-aged mental retard with no future.

You can't even form a semi-coherent thought, so you will never amount to anything

You'll die eventually - that thought makes me happy. In the meantime I hope you get caught.

More like 8 and 12. You grow out of it pretty quick when you realize you feel like shit all the time. Get a hobby OP

You hate yourself and its very clear. Stop being bad on purpose and youll hate yourself less

LoL your thought was even more better

>you will die eventually
haha faggot we are all going to die, and I am going to have fun while your get triggered constantly.

lol why are you pedos obsessed with 8 -13 yr old boys? I knew SJWs always tended to like pedohpile shit you probably voted for Shillary.

I love myself, I know you are trying too hard to be some kind of pseudo psychologics.
As far as I am concerned I have good job, I earn money on side, active life with people, this is just my part of life I keep for myself, when I was younger I always liked to destroy stuff and I will continue doing it and no ammount of underage calling and giving me pseudo analysis won't change that, maybe if I get bored, but still its pretty fun and I am addicted to it.

Aniway you know how JESUS said... clean your shit before you want to tell others what to do.

CONTINUE

>putting soap on parket, know for fact I contributed to few broken hips
>placing transparent thin wire across places where people walk and watch them tip over