This is fucking bullshit. I used to get at least one match a day when i swiped. Now i cant even get one match a week

This is fucking bullshit. I used to get at least one match a day when i swiped. Now i cant even get one match a week.

I deleted and remade my account then this started happening. Does the app know i did this and now im on some kind of blacklist? I also got unmatched pretty early after re-creating. Is it possible i got reported. What happens if someone reports you?

You're just ugly and even tinder thinks so, accept it.

But i used to get tons of matches back in summer. Does winter suck for tinder?

Odd. The exact same thing has happened to me. I suspected they may have changed the algorithm but I don't really know what the reason is.

I feel like this is happening to me too, I used to match with people pretty often but now it only rarely happens. I can't imagine I've gotten that much uglier in the past few months

Did you remake your account?

I have noticed the same thing. I get very few matches now compared to this summer. I knew something was fishy.

try grindr, fgt

Women aren't hunting for men around Christmas. They've already secured themselves boyfriends that they can show their family.

It's like you don't understand women at all.

Bump. I have the same problem. I'm not a handsome guy, but got at least a few hot chicks every now and then. I haven't gotten laid on Tinder since this summer, and she was ugly s hell.

Same here, even with tinder plus I get less matches than this summer, maybe there are a lot more guys ? If I match it's usually with someone I swiped 4-5 days ago, or woman are more picky this time of the year ?

Doesn't seem right to me. I've fucked 51 women and I've gotten them year round. In fact I picked up some of my hottest ones at bars. A few of them in the winter.

Bitch Psycology 85:

Get a dude in the fall.

Cuddle all winter.

Dump his ass in the spring.

Fuck all summer.

I actually have a girlfriend. But I still swipe 100 every 12 hours. I've actually depleted all the women in my area and it says "there is no one new around you. "

I've also changed my age search range to like 18 - 60 years. Still nothing. Tinder, so far, got me 1 bj by a 9/10 and a fuck by a 2/10.

I remade account and get barely any matches now (compared with old account)

fug

I wonder if there's some one out there who can explain the math to us.

Thinking about this logically. All the women I used to fuck have now found a man. I can run down the list in my head and find every other girl to be with a guy.

In fact, a lot of the women I fucked already HAD a bf at the time and were cheating on him with me.

All the bitches I match with are fat desperate hoes...man I don't wanna stick my dick in that...

In my experience, Tinder has the hottest girls, but with anything that's much desired, there's a limited supply. So I get a few hotties on Tinder a year. But the most amount of pussy I get at bars or fatties on POF. POF works just like Tinder, but you get unlimited swipes. But you can also just message random chicks. So instead of waiting to match with one, I just go out and message girls I think will be down to fuck (usually fatties). It gets me through the months. I am able to fuck about 1 to 2 women from POF a month. I'm down to maybe 0-1 now as my gf lost her job and is home a lot, so I can only go out to fuck late at night, which is not easy to find (I usually make up a story about working late and how I can only visit them at their place after work). You can message 55 new girls on POF every day. So I usually just do that. The most amount of pussy is at bars and dance clubs.

>only match with fat hoes

Why do you even swipe "like" to them if you don't want to stick your dick in them? Are you just lazy and swipe yes to everything? I hate wasting my swipes on ugly chicks I wouldn't fuck. I only get 100 likes every 12 hours. In fact, for every girl I look at, I imagine myself fucking them before I swipe "like." If I can't see myself fucking them I don't swipe "like."

occasionally I just spam the like button cuz Im bored af...guess it's my fault, but still, if out of all the hot ones I like, I only match with the stank?
and Im not an ugly dude, and pretty fit, so it's fkn bullshit
I wonder if it is an algorithm change, Ive deleted my account twice

Did you remove it on facebook as well?

what do you mean?

Happening to me too.

remove it from Apps in the settings, duh n00b

oh nah just hit the delete account and uninstalled it. but am using it now, still super shitty return on it....but using this new group feature with my mates

My matches.

Nothing but fatties and old women. And even those are not responding.

jesus say something else than Hey you autist. Act like you're Sherlock Holmes and look for clues in her pics others prolly miss.

You ain't gotta lie to kick it bro.

Agreed with this guy. Simply deleting it does nothing, unless you make a new Facebook, it saves all your info.

Uhhh. No. These are all follow up hellos after we already had a conversation.

I don't understand this post. Are you saying he's lying about the numbers of women he's fucked?

why are you even talking to this landwhale? i can't even begin to comprehend what's going through your mind

That's just sad man...

M8, they are the most lonely on holidays. I've noticed that valentines and christmas are easiest times to pull pussy from the pub.
I'm sure its the same on tinder even tho I don't use it.

I'm black though. So it's all I can get. At that.

why not just rape like all the rest of you?

See
I live in Utah. I grew up thinking I'd never even touch a slightly pudgy girl. But after I lost my v-card to a 10 when I was 28 years of age, I realized how hard pussy is to come by. I already liked fat asses, so while I'm fucking them I just think of hot girls.

you're a nig nog. it's in your DNA to fuck fat white chicks that no one else with some sense would touch.

hmm fucks the fat just to get the pussy...is this something I should do, seeing as theyre the only ones on tinder that put out? as a 21 virgin that is. I simply just cant get any girls, im bad at talking to them etc...and im a pretty decent looking guy and am fairly fit...fkn bullshit man

came close with my last gf though before she left the country...

Just found this amazing tool....see what celebrity you can leak lmfao snap-leak-cf

Here's another. This one went a little better, but after a few texts she stopped responding.

Guys, post your Tinder conversations.

Came close to fucking her? Was she fat?

See, I was so stubborn that I told myself I'd not lose my virginity unless it was to a perfect 10. But the thing is that by the time I found the right one, I had already passed up a lot of 7s and 8s and countless fatties. Now I regret not having fucked them. But I still feel satisfied with my decision. You might not want to dip that though. A perfect 10 may never come along. I only for lucky because she was a recovering drug addict and her husband briefly left her while I had just bought my first car and had money to burn.

nah she was thin, tall, pale and british, absolute beauty! but she left before we could ever get to sex....got to oral though

bmp

Hi, kinda new faggish question,
Im moved to different country,
i have no time to meet new people, this loneliness makes me sick, how high chances i have to find any girl there or a friends? Im kinda old fashioned guy, never liked online dating n shit.

Cheers!

Just try it out mate!

Just found this amazing tool....see what celebrity you can leak lmfao snap-leak-cf

I made an account for the first time last week, I've been maxing out my likes (not paying for more of this shit) every day and haven't got a single match. So it's not just you OP. Though I don't swipe right on girls that look like they weigh more than me.

It's a sellers market and the sellers are fucking picky, I'll probably never get a match ever.

They have had this discussion a couple of times: The bottom line will always be, continue using it as normal, occasional hiccups and bugs in the algorithm will be fixed and maintained, but not publicly discussed. End of story.

i get women and men easily. men are much nicer though.