Any other fags here love womens feet, but only really in a bigger picture?

Any other fags here love womens feet, but only really in a bigger picture?

I always like seeing fet and can appreciate sexy feet, but just a pic of feet doesnt turn me on.

Lets get a feet thread going where the feet arent the main focus of the image?

Pic/gif/webm welcome.

Yes OP yes

Dropping a few pics to gain some traction, would appreciate if anyone can add gifs/webms

Not quite, but I understand what you're getting at.

As much as I like pantyhose & stockings, I sometimes find those fetish videos to be a little boring. I like the presence of it in the larger context, vs a girl waving her feet in the lens for an hour.

Exactly user. I love feet, live playing with my gfs during sex but i find it hard to fap to them because a close up vid of a footjob or toesucking n shit just isnt that sexy to me, its hard to find vids where the feet are included and appreciated just as much as her tits/ ass/ pussy, but arent the main focus...

Also, nobody else gunna contriboot?

Have a sick thursday night on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

Nope, since
>phonefag
But hey, you're the first foot fetishist that could kind of explain the whole thing... then again, you're not completely into feet it seems and I still don't get how some get off on licking feet, even if they're "cute"

>I always like seeing fet and can appreciate sexy feet, but just a pic of feet doesnt turn me on.
I'm with you OP. It's gotta be a package deal.

Yes!

would fuck

I am into a sexy pair of feet just as much as I'm into a sexy pair of tits. Or an nice ass. Or a nice sexy pussy.

I love to play wih them, lick them and suck them, but im not going to fap to a vid of a dude sucking tits for 20 mins, you get me?

Damn man nice

Yup. Thats what I meant by I get YOU, but not the guys who are into feet as a standalone.
For comparison: I'm more of an ass man myself, but a fine ass has to be attached to a nice curvy waistline to be considered great

I know what you mean OP, I am the same.

Good to see some anons helping out, imma a phonefag and almost outaa material

Name?

sorry I dunno

no problem this thread is gold

Late christmas present on me guys go fuck your ex gf tonight - snap-leak-cf

Pretty good set of this grl at /s/

Recently got sorta into it.. though pictures of it don't do anything for me.

A few days ago while taking a bath with my gf her feet were next to me and I decided to lick her toes. She loved it.
When we were out of the bath and having sex I went for the toes again and gave her another amazing orgasm.

Not sure if it's me liking the toes or liking her face when I do it.. But 10/10 doing it tonight again.

Yep my gf is the same, she loves the tickling sensation of my tounge in her toes whilst we fuck.

She knows i love them too so shes always a tease with them

this one bois

Yeah real nice work man, really good use of your time.

gf

Awesome man. Does she also like it when you play with em while not having sex?

For me, outside of it she's kinda conscious about it, doesn't matter what I say but she things it's too "dirty". During sex over the past few days she doesn't mind tho.

Nah she loves it.
She really loves foot massages, and will never turn one down - plus as i mentioned she knows how i like them so she doesnt mind me just holding them/ playing with them etc as long as i give them abit of a massage too.

Shes the same with her hands, ive made her horny from just a hand massage before, its kinda weird but also hot. Im not into her hands as much as her feet but i stil massage them n shit, she deserves it for being so open about me playing with her feet all the time.
Just recently she was on my deskchair next to the bed whilst ibwas layong down, and i started sucking her toes, its the first time ive sucked them outside of a sexual situation. She said it was a little strange and she was kinda shy but ultimately just let me do it, haha

oldie but goodie, I remember
this from long ago, thx user