What do you ask for when you go to the barbers? I am autism I literally don't know what to ask

What do you ask for when you go to the barbers? I am autism I literally don't know what to ask.

ask for a number 2 fade

Ask him to do what the fuck you want done. How fucking autustic can you be?

i never know what i want, so i ask them to give me a cut they think will look good

Tell them you want to leave with less hair than you came in with

This, I just tell them to make it it a bit shorter. No fucks given.

Just tell them a fade or crew cut. Can't go wrong.

I have straight spikey hair (I'm a fucking Guat) so I always try to keep it clean cut for my job's sake.

Typically a #1 on the sides, cut the top to finger length and keep it square cause my face is naturally super round cause of my cheek bones.

I fade the neck line from the skin to also make it appear like I don't have such a fat head too.

Pretty much the same for any hair, if you have a square-ish face, try going for something a bit more loose to offset your face (make it look more circular), otherwise you'd end up looking literally like a "block head."

When you enter the barbershop simply say:
"how long would I have to have to wait to have a havecut?"

>havecut

Son, are you retarded?

2 or lower, buy a clipper and do it yourself. will save you the regular price of a barber.

And the back of your head will look like youre an autismo that can't figure out how to get a haircut.

I do a 3-4 fade on the sides and finger length plus a quarter inch on top.

Hi there. Can you shorten my hair and style it just like in this picture. *Show barber photo*

>photo

"Just fuck me up"

Can you make me some tendies?

Kek

Nothing wrong with that, I do similar.
I do specify a couple of items (e.g. length), but mostly I just find a good barber and let them do their job.

Two block on the sides, clean the back, and trim and layer the top.

>wink

"my shit"
"Just fuck my shit up"

My favourite is short back and sides but leave the fringe. It costs £4 but my friend (a model) pretty much had the same cut that cost £100. He wins coz he got it done for free.
Back to the subject. As an autist myself it's very easy to ask for

>As an autist myself
The truest sounding part of your post.

"Like this but shorter".

do this. i panic too but its ok.

hi. im here to have a haircut.
if they say ok youre good. if they say well ofcourse or something then laugh and say yeah haha why else or something small talk makes them comfortable around you and builds trust.
wait till they tell u to sit down and they will ask what u want. say, nothing specific but can i get short back n sides around the ears clean and top a bit longer.leave fringe intact thanks.
they will start. every now and again say things like looking good or i really like this just like that. just makes it more friendly and puts them at ease. theyre as uncomfortable as u most likely.

Short back and sides with a textured top.

#2 clippers

Medium fade. Side - 0, Head - 1.5 inches

I tried to do that once. She didn't go with it. I honestly don't know what kind of haircut would look good on me and didn't care how she cut it, just wanted to try something new.

>they're as uncomfortable as you are
What the fuck? They are barbers not spiders.

Just fucking go in. Say hi. Say what you want. Let your mind wonder off. Pay and tip. Done.

Why the fuck do you need to have a full length conversation? In all honesty, that would seem like a more likely scenario in which your hair is fucked up.

Just tell him i want a haircut like cristiano ronaldo and u win

Ask them to massage your scalp until you fall asleep and then cut your autistic throat and dump your limp somehow more useless body in the ally

>That'll be $12.99 plus tip.
>For a buzz cut?
>Yes.
>Buy $10 hair clippers at dollar store
>Hair stays cut for a year
>Hair clippers still going strong

who is that intergalactic semen black hole

looking good
just like that

are you a human or a damn arcade machine you autist

LIke the other user said, the back of your head is going to look like shit.

Also
>buzz cut
>not participating in economic cycle
>not getting a face massage from a cute Asian every 10th visit.

"short please"

what the fuck. dont do this

just say gimme a trim ol chap.

短一点儿 because my barber is Chinese

costs about $3, too

Pic you probably look like a retard

Just show them a pic of what you want

user i just had my hair cut today and i asked for a 2 to 1 fade a cut in of about 8mm- cut in from my crown to my fringe line then about 1.5 inches left on top to blowdry back and across to my crown

you ask for a straight razor shave and be a man