How much do you fags know about Vietnam...

How much do you fags know about Vietnam? I'm considering seeing if I can get an American job that I can work remotely while living in a cheap country and saving a ton of money. Perhaps to stay, if I like it enough. What are the best places to live in Vietnam? Modern or semi-modern internet is a must. Da Lat looks like a beautiful city but it's smaller than Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh and I don't know about the interwebs.

>It was a French colony under French Indochina from 1887 to about 1954.
>The streets are very crowded and the country is densely packed, many people get around on scooters
>The country is still ruled by the communist party but the country is similar to China in that is ruled by communist but leans more to a capitalist economy.
>Standard of living isn't great, while better of then Laos, Cambodia or Burma it's still fairly poor.
>The internet I believe goes uncensored unlike other nations with communist leadership or one party leadership (iirc Vietnam is one party)
>Quite hot and diseases like malaria can be a problem

It's a fucking Third World shithole with an incomprehensible language and totally alien culture. You can always live in Greece or the Balkans if you prefer shitty countries that are actually white (or sort of white) and European.

Yeah it is one party. As for uncensored internet, I see Vietniggers on Sup Forums fairly frequently. Have you been there? I hear you guys pretty much treat southeast Asia the way we burgers treat Mexico, ie you go there to party and be drunk cunts.

OP, come clean and admit you're another lame pasty white nerd who wants to fuck yellow pussy.

I don't care about the whiteness meme. I mean I'm white but it isn't an issue for me and I love Asian qt's so there's that. With that said, though, eastern Europe is an area of interest for me as well. Got any experience over there?

See I make no bones about it, friendo, but it isn't the WHOLE reason.

>I mean I'm white but it isn't an issue for me and I love Asian qt's so

Called it.

Thread over. Go home, people.

Bump?

Bahn Mi tastes good

>I see Vietniggers on Sup Forums fairly frequently

There's one regular Vietnamese flag, but his English is too good so I think he's an English teacher and not a real Vietnamese.

Rightful French clay. That's all I need to know.

vietnam is more capitalist than america now

Not much, but Viet girls are the qtest Asians, don't fall for the KKKorean meme

I'm sure you guys were a great influence on the culture. France always is. I'm being completely sincere.
Fucking agreed, m8.

Vietnamese are Chinese.

Why are the women better looking?

because they love you long time, and they sucky sucky

That never hurts desu.

Hey, youre a fucking idiot, but thanks for your input

Country filled with Koreaboo

What kind of job?

cousin lives in the capital. works for a saudi construction company. travels around all of SEA and gets paid good american bucks rather than local currency. living it up

There're at least five Vietnamese on Sup Forums. The one you're talking about is probably me, i'm Vietnamese, but i write fairly good English because i have been lurking in English sites since i was 13.

Where in the country are you?

The South. Southeast Vietnam.

Is using Sup Forums frowned upon by the government?

Reimplement 𡨸喃

No, i do not think they know what Sup Forums is (do they?1).

I have Vietnamese ancestors and was there on vacation for the first time last year (Saigon). It was amazing! Food, culture, everything. People will try to rip you off if you're not local though. Especially the cab drivers are fuckers. Traffic is insane.

South Vietnam is where most of the country's wealth is and it's still capitalistic as fuck while the north is still poor and Third World.