Please share the memories that you've jerked off to the most in your life

Please share the memories that you've jerked off to the most in your life.

Crush wiggled her ass in front of me picking up a pencil in class. Came 7 times...

oooo your crush?? You have to be 15

When a girl that may or may not have been my niece would grind on my dick and jerk me off.

how old?

I think you need to point that finger right back at yourself.

>In army
>Not a whole lot of possibilities to fuck around
>The two of us, holding each other tight, face to face, feeling her excited breath hit the roof of my mouth, as we whisper fantasies to each other about how we would be doing it, if we could, right now.

/inb4 faggot

watched a friend fuck my little sister and then i joined in fucking her

When I was 18 (and virgin) I ended up in the house of a girl from Puerto Rico that I knew at 7am right after a party ended. She was really drunk and continued drinking with me. She ended up loosing concious and I left her in the bed and left. I still fap to that and it has been 10 years.

Jerking off to memories is a thing?

It definitely didn't happen when she was 8-12

I once told my mom goodnight. And then when I went to bed, she went to bed. We were in separate beds. I almost came so hard thinking about how normal our lives were. The next day I woke up and went to school.

nice lie faggot

how old were both of you

thats hot af

The best thing

Provided you actually have something exciting worth remembering. It'll happen some day.

My cousin in her younger days loved cock teasing me. Her face wasn't much but her body was a ten imo.

I was awoken by her one morning asking me if I was coming to the beach with her and my sister. I told her no but noticed she had on under her clothes the corona bikini my aunt had recently bought her back from Mexico.

I asked to see it and see proceeded to do a mini striptease first revealing her big titties that were almost spilling out of the top and then turning around slightly bending over and she slid her shorts down to reveal that perfect dumper, that was eating those tiny yellow bikini bottoms.

That image of her pulling her shorts down is burned into my brain and even now, almost a decade later, I can get hard just thinking about it.

I woulda fucked your mom

>in her younger days
How young?

cute.

topkek

I have two kids so although at this point I wish I was a virgin, sadly, I am not.

i jerk off to the brexit and us election results the most

Two day bender where me and my lesbian friend did coke and Molly and ended with us making out and fucking for a few minutes. Didn't get to cum (guilty bc she's in a relationship) but her pussy was burning hot and soaking

Sometimes I read stuff on /b that makes me question the sanity of my fellow anons, even if they're just making shit up.

Luckily I'm rather well adjusted, so ISIS execution and cartel torture videos for me.

She was 17, I 18 at the time.

She's now happily married & has three kids. Meanwhile I'm single & still kicking myself for not fucking her back then.

she was 15, we were 16/17

>big titties
dropped

ah, pretty cute. not sure if i believe you or it's just a fantasy, but story? what was her reaction getting fucked by her older brother?

Once recorded cousin in bathroom, she did a sexy dance practicing in bathroom mirror

hot as fuck user

Ha fucking liar

must have been so hot seeing that 18+ year old ass shaking

yeah 18+

>18+
kek

When I was about 10 my friend and I had his cousin pinned down and were tickling her. We pulled up her dress and she had no underwear on, just a lil snatch with cotton candy whisps. We both took off our pants and rubbed our limp dicks on her while she laughed and flailed around. Then he started strangling her. It was funny at first, until he did it too hard and she started to cry and shout. He just kept going and telling her to shut up or he won't stop and eventually she went still and ceased screaming. She's been in a coma since that day and I've moved away since then, but I used to fuck her sleeping body all the time from the age of about 13-15. Those were the best days. I miss being a kid.

Femanon here.

Uncle fucked me regularly for two years or so starting when I was 10. Some of the best times of my life, looking back on it.

Longest ever fapped to actress.
Her whole career was for my masturbation.

when i was 17 and my gf was 19
i lived with her at the time and i was always wanting to stay at home, she wanted to go to a rave with her friend and i said fuck it go without me. then she did and i got upset at her for it, so when she got home i got in a an argument with her and we ended up having really kinky sex for like 3 hours and made her take pictures to send to her friends shes known since like 3rd grade
that was also the first time she let me tie a belt around her neck/hands while blindfolded/gagged and do rough anal

shit was cash

Naked men photos.

Back in high school I was working out in the old weight room during gym class. Most of my class was in the main part of the gym so I was back there by myself. Next thing I know my big tittyed classmate and her friend walk in. I always stared at her tits every time shed walk by so I guess they same me looking at them. Her friend asked if I wanted to feel them. I said of course and fondled the fuck out of those fat titties. She gave the cutest little moan/sigh too. Ill never forget that shit.

she had a crush on my friend and he was flirting with her after we had been drinking, and they started making out, she started to blow him, I was like instant hard, but didn't leave. When he spun her around, I figured why not let her blow me and she did. I thought I would just do that, but seeing her pussy later, I had to . The reaction at the time was awkwardness, and still is , we dont talk about it, but it did change our relationship

howd it change it? also fucked/felt up my younger cousin when i was a teenager but didn't change our relationship much, so just curious

>Got an ankle injury playing sport
>Stuck at home for a few weeks unable to do shit
>Chubby girl I met at a party a couple of weeks back messages me
>Out of the blue, asking if I want company
>Sure.png she comes over we watch movies all that typical shit
>Begin making out and she blows me I return the favour
>Begin to fuck she likes being fucked in doggy
>I'm keen my fav position
>She reaches back and starts to finger her ass
>I'm an ass guy so I'm into it
>She looks back at me, and takesmy dick and puts it in her ass
>I'm ready to cum absolute buckets
>She stops, turn around puts it in her mouth, goes at it
>Turns around puts it back in her ass
>Repeats that about 4 times until I cum all over her back
>Not a single condom was used, and I'm still all clean
>Was a good day

good taste user. melissa is fucking amazing.

I was around 26 and my girlfriend 19, she had a 16 year old sister. Made a fake profile of a girl online with a persona aimed solely at appealing to her sister. Became good friends and had lots of "girl talks" with her. Ended up implanting the idea that she should seduce her sisters boyfriend (me) because he was so cute.

A lot of crap later, we fucked good and hard and misson was accomplished. Too bad she confessed to her sister and I lost my girlfriend.

how do you even meet someone that age at 26

nice. i love anal whores.

pix?

I only had one of her like before and after photo of losing weight, she was in a bra in each no nudes, but I can't seem to find it.

mmmm thats hot as fuck.

darn