Best creepshots

best creepshots

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/6600042/Degrade-my-real-life-teacher.-Cum-cock-and-fake-her
cumonprintedpics.com/viewtopic.php?p=2311487&sid=5839d088f0576f0f58e93133b89e2a13#p2311487
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how come girls don't even understand that dressing like this is like be willing to show everything ?

You're right - burkas for all! Only black guys can control their sexual urges. Proof: all the topless women in Africa - they'd be getting raped silly if they were in the savage West.

They do get raped silly

They know what they're doing. They want the attention of men looking and then the attention they get complaining about the men looking.

Let me guess, you're white and entitled and think women do everything to please you?

Yes

>implying there's something wrong with thinking that

Implying it's not the same thought process slave owners have.

That's not what was implied at all, but we really should have kept the niggers under control. Look what their freedom has done to our country.

Step up your game faggots.

More!

Some woman don't want men looking at them and some woman do want men looking at them. Sadly they don't tell you which mood they're in.

I've a female friend and she is quite happy for me to look at her breasts but I'm not allowed to stare at them. Then she tuts and shakes her head. When we go shopping I always push the trolley and walk behind her so I can admire her beautiful butt. Thankfully she hasn't realised (or doesn't care) that I also enjoy her rear end.

If they don't want people looking then they shouldn't put themselves on display. Men are going to look if a woman shows cleavage. There's literally 0 chance of it not happening. It's been in our DNA for tens of thousands of years. Don't like it? Stay inside or wear a burka.

1/10 would not bang fucking disgrace

almost there, they want the attention. the problem they face is they want to choose what male should pay attention.

Not only yours, but every other

thats a 10/10 creepshot right there. shows the exact right amount but also seems totally real, more of dis pl0x

True. If a good looking guy catches a glimpse, it's flirting. If a neckbead looks, then it's literally rape.

Bonjour SJW, how are you doing today?

You know he's right though, yeah?

Women need attention and need to feel desired.
They dress to attract attention to use that on multiple levels.

1 - Men look, giving them attention. They get self validation
2 - They Complain about men looking. That's called humble bragging. They get to brag without seeming to brag that men are looking.
3 - Virtue signalling. They complain and pretend that they don't want the attention.

All women are attention whores. All of them and you know it.

im gay

It depends how the good looking or neck-beard actually look and behave. If they're caught and act embarrassed then they're flirting, however if they stare/ whistle/ grunt/ draw attention to themselves then its offensive.

Good for you. And?

Triggered

No. What I said is accurate. Attractive males get away with more than unattractive ones when it comes to this stuff

OK

Great

This thread needs less banter and more bra and accidental belly button pics.

Interesting philosophical discussions.

I enjoy tits.

it does

It's cute how naïve you are.

>Attractive males get away with...

Women dress provocatively to attract good looking males. When a good looking man looks at them, they usually smile and signal that they're receptive to being approached hoping to be approached.

If a non-attractive males looks, they get to complain, humble brag and virtue signal all at once.

It's a win-win situation for the women. Attractive men are the goal of this game and unattractive ones are just pawns to sacrifice.

I don't have any high res pics of women yawning and their shirt rising up to show their belly

I think I'm the only person in the world with that fetish

This is OC of my cousin who was over at Christmas

Dubs but forgot my picture

>I don't have any high res pics of women yawning and their shirt rising up to show their belly
>I think I'm the only person in the world with that fetish

I think you are :P Ii really like creep shots of breasts and nipples.

Well I have those, but those aren't bellies

All I know about these is that exif data says they were made by Ed.

You here Ed?

1/3

3/3

I'd love to see more of this set

nice tits

You're talking like he's an Arab or something.

That's one pink pussy she has

What does loving to choke on cocks of all shapes and sizes have anything to do with this?

More of Ed's work

Love those tits

doggo agrees

Would love to see them wet lubed up with spit and saliva

>spit and saliva
wow both, hm? extra kinky

Have a sick Friday on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

why would you spit on a dog?

meant for

teacher

imagefap.com/pictures/6600042/Degrade-my-real-life-teacher.-Cum-cock-and-fake-her

cumonprintedpics.com/viewtopic.php?p=2311487&sid=5839d088f0576f0f58e93133b89e2a13#p2311487

looks like a fuckable slut

definitely fuckable, very hot for a teacher

>blaming women for the way men behave towards them
Please off yourself, edgelord