Rate my big cock

Rate my big cock

Looks like dog or monkey cock.

Rate?

Post a picture of it and it shall be rated, OP.

7.5/10
8/10, nice trips.

9/10

7.5 - 8/10

Hand is a -10/10.

yeah, i'm white.

8.5/10

rate?

9/10, delicious
r8 mine

Actual chode/10

Literally tiny. 2/10. If it was longer maybe 6/10. You've got literally no length and only slight chub.

It's so small I can see your balls where your hand is cupping the base. You're trying so hard to push your hand back to make it look bigger it's hilarious. Even the fucking angle just spells "small dick".

I take it back, literally 1/10.

7/10, cute tbh.
8.5/10 m8.

more user dicks pls

Do you jerk to ?

Thank you
Yes.

This is turning me on
Here's more

Will one of you fuck my girlfriend?

I need someone with a bigger dick to satisfy my girlfriend

I would love to satisfy her

will this dick suffice? its 19 cm

Roll

She would love your big dick, so much bigger than mine. What would you do to her?

Oh yeah she'd love that, what would you do to her?

Fuck me. Want more

I would eat her pussy until climax and then pound her like hell and burst in her

I'd push her face in the pillow, grab her ass to me and tease her with the tip of my dick. making her beg for it while i slide it in. she moans in the pillow as i pull her hair and slap her ass with every trust.

You would satisfy her so much better than me. What else do you want to do with her?

She'd loved that. What else would you do to her

I'd turn her on her back, spread her legs and slide my cock in between her legs, as i pump her pussy with my load, i pull out and shove it in her mouth. she'll taste her cum and mine in one sweet cocktail of fertility

eat her pussy again then eat her ass and enter inside with my cock. I would fuck her ass will she moans for more cum and the empty my balls in the depths of her body. She would feel so full and satisfied

She's ready for your cock

Adam Fekula has a tiny weiner.

She wants y'all so bad. Are y'all fapping to these pics?

i'm not fapping, but just showing my dominance

She loves dominance. she needs a man like you to satisfy her. What would you do if I invited you to our house right now?

I'd come over, only greet you, take her hand and trow her on the table. pulling her pants down and just fucking her while you stand behind us, hearing her scream of joy.

add me on Kik while you're at it.
alixstan

Rate?

8/10

Rate mine

Rate mine

5/10
8.5/10

Want more of mine?

Yes.