Sup Sup Forums, ask a US Navy Sailor who's been in DEP for 5 months anything

Sup Sup Forums, ask a US Navy Sailor who's been in DEP for 5 months anything.

you're not a sailor yet, dumbass.

What do you know? Cant wait until I'm issued my endubs so I can smack the shit outa civilians like you and get applause.

Lol you've been in dep for 5 months? What's your 6th and 11th general order?
>inb4 you look at the start guide

Yep i'm totally a civilian, not like I just got back from deployment or anything.

Show us your fugly face and naked body. Let's see whether you are even a navy sailor.

Petty Officer, my 6th General order is, To receive, obey, and pass onto the sentry who relieves me all orders from the commanding officer, command duty officer, officer of the watc.... I forget

Too bad for you, huh? Since I'm going to be a SEAL Ill never have to go on a gay boat lol

too bad for you, huh? I've never been on a ship during deployment. I'm going to guess you'll drop during prep.

You are a fucking idiot. DEP has nothing to do with a deployment. Dep is delayed entry processing before you even go to basic training dick hole. You are not a sailor, you arent even a recruit. Me, retired oif , oef veteran. Petty officer 1st clast. Fucking cunt, i would own you if you ended up in my shop.

Ike?

"Im gonna be a seal"
Every asshole that said this before boot camp and during never made it. We had one guy who never brought it up actually make it.... hes on seal team 3

You almost had it is
Petty Officer, my 6th general order is "To receive, obey, and pass on to the sentry who relieves me all order from the commanding officer, command duty officer, officer of the deck and officers and petty officers of the watch only

And I'm an active HM2. I was replying to his "smack the shit outta civilians" comment.

What's the actual possibility of me winning a revolution in USA?

>mfw

I can do 62 pushups, 90 situps, and a 12:00 run. Not too bad for an 18 year old ;)

inb4 OP ends up on a softshoe profile before his inevitable Chapter 15 discharge....

.....Because OP is a faggot.

Corpsman with 3/2

Well, if you don't eventually get an FMF device, you're a faggot. And you aren't a sailor until you get the brown eye exam.

Those stats are just terrible.
Your run is barely passing..

>not making chief in 20 years
Ive been contemplating this question a lot, and I would say 1 in 3

Haha if any of you guys tried yelling at me I would do one of my backflips and kick you in the face. "All hands muster in the main deck lounge for a SMACK DOWN"

...How many miles in 12 minutes, OP?
Because when I joined, I ran 2 miles in 13 minutes, and that was perfect for an 18 year old

ET2 here, been with CRS10. No big metal tin can for me. But those fucking buds at GL were cancer. Annoying loser wannabes thinking they were already top shit before even getting to the real seal training. If OP is really going for it, you're going to have a rude awakening with the attitude you have currently about the Navy.

Yeah there was a lot of wind resistance during my run. I still have plenty of time to max my game though. I'm going in as a PACT Seaman then rerating to SEAL as soon as I graduate bootcamp.

Recruiter CS2 says its the fastest way to get inwith budget cuts and everything

Navy nuke here to remind you that I'm better and smarter than you in nearly every way. You're all faggots. Staying in the navy for more than your first enlistment term is for fucking retards who are afraid of having a real job.

Show some integrity for fucks sake.

this is the real military, faggots

This idiot "PACT" "endubs" how fucked are your learnings skills you can get terminology correct? You're recruiter bullshitted you all the way up and down the way numerous times over if you believe you're going specops with that route. Enjoy painting all day and being used like a bitch.

What is DEP? Is that like you fags code name for water or the ocean or something

Sshh. Don't tell him the truth.

it stands for Dick Entry in Pooper, it's where the navy teaches you how to get fucked in the ass.

How many information you have access to that a civilian doesen't have?

Delayed Entry Program. Basically OP is saying that he signed up to go to boot and hasn't gone yet because he's waiting for a job to drop, and he thinks he's hot shit because of it.

AirFag here, are all you sailors as salty as the sea or is this just what happens when someone like OP opens their mouth?

>mfw some nerd tries telling me about what I already know
You dumb faggot, ive been training with my recruiters for 5 months straight now. Everyday I visit them in the recruiting station so I can practice my Sailor's Creed, we all stand at attention and I say 5 times. I call them at home everyday asking to be quizzed on the phonetic alphabet, what side is Port, For, Aft, and Starboard. I know where they like to go for chow, I go in and sing my Navy Terminology to them, "Working Aloft, Gun Decking, Training Videos!"

So please, fuck off.

its all about meme warfare now bro

look I'm not trying to pull rank on you, but considering that I'm a veteran of the 2016 Meme Wars, how about you show me some fuckin' respect in here? I saw some shit

How hard was it telling your parents that youre gay?

He doesn't have shit. He's just some fuck who played one round of cod and went to navy recruitment and signed up. He didn't even ship to his basic training yet. That's what is so funny. The kids in THE DEP program are so fucking motto, yet they don't know shit. The boots straight out of basic (or boot camp for me) are classic "let's carry a day pack and look like an idiot only wearing clothing from the PX" type of motto. Don't try to get married to the first set of tits you see when you hit the fleet.

You wouldn't say that to my face, gay lord.

Maybe with those stats you should just go for coast guard...

I sure as fuck would. Join a real branch.One with infantry. And after you get trough IET we can talk.

Or at least join as a Corpsman so you can be with an infantry unit.

Oh, but you'll still be a cherry so, it may be a bit harsher than your'e used to.

Nice bait

yeah or a memetic warfare group, that's where the real shit goes down.

Since when does the Navy have a "PX"? Haha.

And what is wrong with wearing tucked in polos and jeans with New Balance? Its called Honor, Courage, and Commitment. Something youre clearly lacking.

i would most definitely say that to your face. You trust your recuiter, which is the first hint that your parents are blood related. You have been in DEP; that means you're either still in high school, or waiting on some waiver about your cripplig desire to shower naked with other men.
OP is going into the Navy. As a faggot.

Pic related

Aww look who's tough. See your just so boot, you can't even be rated as a boot yet because you haven't even earned your right to be called a sailor yet. Now here from what I can tell, have other Vets and a few gents still currently enlisted in this thread and you are talking back to them? Damn, I'd love to haze the fuck out of you. Just be lucky I can't pull you behind the treeline kid. You'll be better off learning to shut the fuck up and just take the verbal "mentorship" you'll be receiving the next few years... IF you can make IT though boot

5 months, you fucking Rouge.

Shipm8 gets off the Eisenhower and immediately posts on Sup Forums. For shame, shippy

I don't need your sarcasm, shipmate. Now go make yourself useful and watch out my coffee mug.

So dressing up like that makes you look like a fucking fag. I don't know if the Navy has a px, since I wasn't in the Navy. But you can still dress in civilian clothing while within regulations without looking like a fucking boot.

How is the way we dress out of duty have ANY THING to do with honor, courage, and commitment?! You seem like a boot yourself lol.

CHROOF!

>mfw I have won in fist fights against WW2, Korean, and Vietnam veterans.

You don't scare me, punk. *blows raspberries*

Good on you for beating up old guys. Nigger

Shipmate nothing, twathair.
I served the US Army for 13 years as a Combat Medic and then a Ranger.
You have no shipmates, boychild. All you your tiny dreams and boasts.
Do research.
Your recruiter has a quota to fill.
The budget cuts are a lie he uses to steer volunteers to fill the little blanks he's given every month.

If you're in DEP then you're not a sailor yet. You're not even a recruit.

I'm pretty sure they would've already taught you to introduce yourself as "future-sailor" when you enter an office.

Hey, I was a medic too. What unit(s). I was 2 ID and 101.

3rd ID then 4th ID.

If I'm not a sailor then how come when I do the Sailors creed in their office we say "I AM A UNITED STATES SAILOR".

Broken TV and 4 LTs pointing North.

Its to get you to practice so you aren't as much a cherry douche when the Drill Instructors get to you. But probably still a shit sandwhich.

The usnavy isn't a real navy.
It's the part of the usmilitary where all the incompetents and misfits are put on vacation out of harms way.
Enjoy you life away from the action, doing things that don't matter and won't be remembered.

If you're this dumb then I'll give you like a 50/50 chance of being separated at RTC for "failure to adapt".

That means you are such a shitty recruit that the Navy doesn't want to have you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Have you been in DEP for 5 months as a US Navy Sailor?

I was wondering when that was coming.

Seeing as I already have 2 NAMS before I even started bootcamp, you are clearly mistaken

Seeing posts like this really make me want to go back in and be a Drill Sergeant. Damn you recruiting orders!

I sure have pal

...cuz you wuz kingz?

Why delayed entry? Highschool, or broke dick?

ok thanks

I saw the word navy and just knew what I had to do.

It's a pity the usa can't beat sandal-wearing part-time farmers carrying 1950s era weapons...

Good luck in your next war against a 3rd world nation, little usa.

What was it like telling your parents that you like sucking dick? Also you aren't anything until you get through basic

I was in the navy from 2007 to 2011.

DEP?

"Sailor"

Oh okay.

You are a faggot that has no right to call himself a US Navy Sailor.

Not everyone, different flavors of salt. Some of us get salty from the sea, OP gets it from daddies cummies

While you're right about the lying, the budget cuts ARE real sadly. RTC has a summer rush that basically didn't happen this year, something like 1200 recruits, ended up getting letters that basically said stand the fuck by till we get money to bring you here. A friend of mine got it and has been in DEP for something like 13 months because of it.

How? That dont make sense. And you say youre gonna be a SEAL, and never go on a "gay ass boat"? Youre probably gonna fail out, be a BUDS dud, and become a deck seaman, or some other boat rate, be a boat chup and hate life, like a majority of the people who dont make it. Thats just how it works, your PFA is average for your age group, youre not that special.

Lmao you boot fuck

>Sup Sup Forums, ask a US Navy Sailor who's been in DEP for 5 months anything.
Shit im in dep too but in michigan wbu op and what rate im seabee building hoping for spec war

"Fake it 'till you make." - Chris Kyle

That's my plan, as long as I pretend to be stronger and more mentally endured than my peers, I can do it.

Trust me that won't work. It's designed to break the seals. Like literally break them. That way it separates the seals from the ones chasing glory. Buds and beyond is a mind game

Trips of truth. I'm not actually in dep, I'm a hungover OS3

That works to an extent. I know a lot of mentally tough people who failed out of buds cause they couldnt perform. One got lucky and picked up AD and got put in our shop, one of the best people i know, but the rest got AO's or undes, or other bullshit. Your pfa sucks compared to all of their's especially your run, your barely passing that.

Does anyone here know if dental will give me braces just for cosmetic purposes

My teeth aren't bad, I just want movie star teeth

>Does anyone here know if dental will give me braces just for cosmetic purposes
>My teeth aren't bad, I just want movie star teeth
They will if you pay out of pocket to my knowledge and fuck off nigger learn to use google with your crooked farm teeth

>I'm going to be a SEAL Ill never have to go on a gay boat

They'll let you change genders, i dont see why not. If not find an orthodentist that takes tricare

That kind of language doesn't respect the militaries time honored tradition of diversity and respect, does it?

> (You)
>That kind of language doesn't respect the militaries time honored tradition of diversity and respect, does it?
This is Sup Forums do you think i give a fuck?

>
>>I'm going to be a SEAL Ill never have to go on a gay boat
Seals are detached to "boats" all the time, this kids in for a tough time

Oh no lol, looks like I'm done for

> (You)
>Oh no lol, looks like I'm done for
You clearly don't know shit about NSW seals are attached to ships all the time bub

You first become a boot. You don't become a Sailor until you finish bootcamp.

>SEAL
>Never going on a boat
>US Navy
>12:00 run

The fucking target for a military is 7-9 dumb ass

Former USAF vet

62 s/u in a min, that's like avg
90 situps, that's a little better

That runtime though. Holy shit

>better and smarter
>still joined the military

I get that everyone in there basically got a 99, but you're still dumb as shit. You could have easily studied that shit out of military. I mean, I guess you must love being at sea for long durations.

Good thing I'm already a 3rd class or I would be in trouble dude. Thanks for the info

> (You)
>Good thing I'm already a 3rd class or I would be in trouble dude. Thanks for the info
Implying i care? Like i said before this is Sup Forums. Lick my left nut faggot

Po3 before even joining. The highest you can go in is seaman. You need college for that and i doubt you have that.