Help guys, so i got into a heated arguement with some sjw girl...

Help guys, so i got into a heated arguement with some sjw girl. Gave her a side kik and long story short am about to get into a headed debate on sexuality (ikr? A sjw actually having a discussion? Incredible) so id like to start a thread for any questions i cant answer with absolute certainty. Also heres a video of the cutest gril on earth to motivate you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA
youtu.be/TOQB8hPKHgE
youtu.be/BvBlZy0wFOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here for you Sup Forumsro

First thing she bring up is how triggered she is because i referred to the term "special snowflake" because, and i quote "But it is mostly used to describe an asexual person "snowflake" being a word to make them seen cold hearted" WELL FOLKS WE GOTTA LIVE ONE

Update: shes sending a pic that backs up this statement. I fear i might be developing leukemia.

Update2: she lost the pic after i sent this

"This is the designation for the kind of young person — generally a millennial — who has been raised to see herself and her experiences as unique and therefore demanding of heightened levels of sensitivity and respect. Just as no two real life snowflakes are exactly alike (mostly because their composition is affected by their journey to the ground) the metaphorical versions are known for fragile hypersensitivity born of narcissism." -Los Angeles Times

Could use some backup here guys. I didn't expect the bullshittery to be this deep. This fast.

don't let her rob you of your right to be the author of your own intent. while your vocabulary offend her, for whatever fucking reason, she is not allowed to assign you ill thoughts based on her 'wokeness'

Tell her to read The History of Sexuality Vol 1 by Michel Foucault and Seduction by Jean Baudrillard to understand sexuality and feminism. (Don't tell her they're men). Then go read them yourself so you don't get into stupid situations like this unless you're trying to fuck the sjw, they love it when you can actually prove hen wrong because unlike the internet masses, you've read books written by the philosophical colossuses of the 20th century and thought about it.

It's your duty to shove a red pill down her throat. I would start with this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA

UPDATE

UPDATE PART 2

UPDATE PART 3

A nice vid user but the discussion is mostly on the subject of human sexuality. Im redpilling her pretty hard at this point. Got her to admit that people who identify as things like " asexual, and genderfluid" have some sort of mental disability

Point out how so far she has only provided opinions, not facts. And don't let her use Tumblr as a source.

Kek of course not. Thanks user

UPDATE NUMBER KILLME: SHE LITERALLY, UNIRONICLY, IN NO WAY ALLUDING TO A JOKE. DISCRIBED HERSELF AS TRIGGERED

I want off this ride called life

There's really no way for you to "win" this "debate", user.

She has no intention of being convinced of anything. If she feels like she's losing the argument, she'll shut it down by calling you names and labels, you disgusting misogynistic transphobic Trump-supporter.

Freudian psychoanalysis has not been discounted, actually. More accurately, it was developed and recast by figures such as Lacan and Jung. Even though Freud's work was never 'experimental psychology', no purely experimental neuroscientist worth his salt would ever 'discount' Freud due to his sheer intellectual creativity and all of the work he did in formalising the discipline of brain science. And his cocaine use is a moot point.

He was still a crazy motherfucker

Actually shes being quite respectful for the most part. Actually thanked me for "not triggering her" heres the sceencap

>Freudian psychoanalysis has not been discounted, actually.
Ha ha ha. No. It really has.

tell her to kill herself

Recasting somthing to mean something else does make it a new thing thus discounting said original thing

... as I initially stated, Freud's has not been discounted, merely developed and improved upon. His work remains at the cornerstone of many models of psychoanalysis, as well as more experimental work.

1. This ad hominem that you used about Freud was retarded.
2. Ask her this: "Does that mean that I can identify myself as King Lionfucker lll and that you are obligated to refer to me with my preffered pronoun "your majesty" because I just feel like it? Does that mean that I can identify myself as a black person too?

Good plan user

give her the i identify as an apache attack helicopter copypasta

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

good idea, rolling

>ad hominim
>(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"vicious ad hominem attacks"

Try again user

Also funny for a bit and in trying to take the discussion seriously and being facetious would defeat the purpose

UPDATE: she called me intelligent

UPDATE: shes sending memes.

youtu.be/TOQB8hPKHgE

Guys what do i do? Do i send a meme back?

Going back to school next semester and expecting at least one person to try to enforce their "pronouns." This is what I'll say:

>Well I'm a paramedic (actually am one) but I identify as a police officer and even though I work as a medic, I would please ask everyone to call me officer
If they try to counter saying it doesn't make sense and that I'm whatever-phobic and intolerant
>I'm the least racist person im this room. I treat everyone equally and to the best of my ability regardless of creed, color, etc and the least you can do is call me officer so in all fairness if you want me to call you something you're not it would only be respectful if you call me officer, sir.

Can we just call u General user?

Update

Update 3

LOL she's probably right. A Princeton humanities major with an interest in feminist studies is definitely more intelligent than you are. Your unstructured, unidiomatic sentences, useless strawman about Freud and the fact that you had to enlist the help of Sup Forums rather than engaging in dialogue and debate on your own only proves this.

Again
>strawman
>a sham argument set up to be defeated.

Try again user

Also this was more for Sup Forums entertainment rather than the enlistment of help. Perhaps a peer review here or there but other than that ive been doing this on my own kiddo.

bump

Quite possibly my final update:
Well i think its over guys. She seems to have bailed. No more messages, no more activity on her accounts. Seems like the day is saved tanks to the help of the powepuff girls.

Feel free to discuss

>disillusioned
I do not think it means what you think it means.

Oh shit u rite user. Damn gonna have to correct that

>ITT: user tries to out-logic an SJW
>get's out-logic'd himself

gg fellas

Asexuality and Genderfluid are completely different things.
I do agree that if you're either of them there is something wrong with you. The thing is though if you are asexual you're just not sexually attracted to anyone, but if you are genderfluid you think you have some special mutation that let's you change gender every five minutes. So I'd say that asexual people are just weird (not nearly as weird as the retards on Sup Forums though) and Genderfluid people should be put out of their misery as their existence only makes the world unbearable.

Hows that?

Link her to this it ends the trans discussion youtu.be/BvBlZy0wFOE