Hi. I am 19 years old and interested in dating a man 30-45. How do I go about finding one who isn't a creep?

Hi. I am 19 years old and interested in dating a man 30-45. How do I go about finding one who isn't a creep?

Oh and I'm black but im not sure if that matters...
Pic unrelated

Dating Platforms
Also post bloodgroup and known diseases

All men are creeps so get that out of your nappy head. Just look for the most self controlled one. Proper job and income. Stable life, no kids or ex wives. Good luck sugar daddy hunting.
>Trump 2016

A good start would be. No multiple kids with multiple women. Second not currently married. That should weed out 99% of the creeps.

It doesn't matter to me and I'm 44 I'm a right handsome bastard with a great body for my age I earn good money and own my own house. Now when we gonna fuck?

30-45 year old men looking for a 19 year old are always creeps.

Go on a dating site and message older men who aren't looking for teenagers. If they're looking for 25+, message those guy. They would be more receptive if you want an actual relationship.

Of course pic is not related lul

Triple trips you've got to fuck me now user or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Creep detected

Fuck off faggot

Well, you clearly are.

Find a woman now 44 year old creep until you're 55 and then no women will be interested in you and you'll die alone.

Hit me up on snap. 35/m/w

This thread is full of newfags tits or GTFO op

This obviously. New fag white knights abound here.

I'll date you... just come to Spain. (36 year old Norwegian xD

Lots of red flags with this one.

>finding one who isn't a creep
You're in the wrong place.

Nice dubs by the way a creep wouldnt come straight out with let's fuck you fucking white knight
I've got at least 3 women who want to move in with me but I prefer to live on my own and yes I will be single when I'm 55 cos I choose to be. I've been there living with women and having kids it's not what it's cracked up to be. I don't have to creep I'm just offering the user what she wants an old bastard to fuck her brains out. I'm doing the girl a service that's not being a creep

What? Which ones?

39 here never married no kids. Own my own business house ect. Just got out of a long term relationship 5 years.

Creep confirmed

White knight confirmed (virgin white knight)

>creep
> implying all men arent creepy unless you just like them.
Tits or GTFO