I fucked up bad, I need good stories, pictures, gifs and music to help me, i really do guys

I fucked up bad, I need good stories, pictures, gifs and music to help me, i really do guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Db7CwKwOd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what happened?

I shot someone, i think i killed him, i didnt mean to i wanna die

Greentext then ill post music

>Be me
>Live in Uk, east London (hackney)
>Have to hang around fucking niggers, degenerates and sluts to have friends
>Coming home from going out (yesterday, but haven't slept at all)
>It's late, like 1 am
>Guy tries to mug me, end up getting in a scuffle and shooting him, like in the belly/chest
>The gun i had was illegal, and i sprinted off with him on the ground
>I want to die, dont know what to do

If he tried mugging you its alright even if its an illegal gun.
You'll get a fine even jail time but not murder charges.
Get rid of the gun, go to some drugdealers and sell it, they get blamed for shit day in and day out.
Then go get an excuse, start hanging out with a friend nonstop so if it comes out farther down the road you use your friends lack of perception as protection.

chill out dude, i know you fell shitty, but you need to think solid and straight now. Get some ritalin, adderall, cocaine, any amphetamine. Make a plan and act cool, there is no way back. Move forward!

Also, get another gun. If you didn't kill this guy... well now you have to. I live in Rio, and things here are just like that.

fuck man, im panicked, i dont wanna go to jail, im pacing around the room and i cant tell anyone

I didn't say tell anyone just do what i said retard

alright alright, ditch the gun and go out more, stay away from that area, right?

I'll dump some ylyl greentexts. those might help you cool down.

thanks, made me smile

THIS LITERALLY JUST HAPPENED TO ME LIKE 30 MIN AGO

Story incoming
>Be me
>20 y/o boi Florida
>Currently Staying at grandparents house because I'm helping German grandfather clean pools for stepdads pool business
>Get back home from easy day of cleaning 20 pools or so
>It was just past Christmas so decorations still out
>Grandma likes to put them in front yard, lifelike Mary Joseph Jesus etc
>Grandpa pulls into driveway but decor is in the path of the driveway cause grandma is kinda dumb
>COMPLETELY RUNS OVER BABY JESUS
>>LIKE DEMOLISHES INTO SPLINTERS
>horyshet.png
>Grandma starts coming out and screaming
>Grandparents argue
>Cops are called and neighbors are all outside
>Cop asks me what happened, my side of the story etc
>Realizes Jesus was a Jew
>I crack a joke because why not
>"Officer my grandfather Hitlerized baby Jesus with his car"
>Cop stares at me dead straight
>G. U. L. P.
>He ends up slowly smirking
>Finally fucking loses it and walks away
>MFW

Listen dont cry over spilt niggers. If a faggot is mugging you , you have every right, HE put HIMSELF in that position. Are u sure he is Dead belly shots take a long time to die from. its painful as fuck tho

Ps ge rid of the gun asap, smash it down with a hammer and wipe your prints off and throw in the sewer. Your clothes might have gunpowder residue so throw those away in a dumpster away from your house, your shoes too. Take a shower and scrub your arms and hands you will be fine. Evidence is what they convict you with

Let this be a lesson to make sure a self defense item is legal before you purchase and carry it. Ive known a couple people get pinched out here for only carrying a certain type of knife. Good luck bro

No matter what happens, OP, you'll never be as big a loser as Yamcha

youtube.com/watch?v=7Db7CwKwOd4