Did they get rid of (You)s?

Did they get rid of (You)s?

I wish someone would get rid of me

Yes, because they thought Sup Forums didn't suck bad enough already.

wut?

Can you? (you) (you)

Yes. All of the "your mother will die in this thread if you don't post her nudes" posts was attention whoring (u's)

Moot thinks this will solve the problem

Lets find out

no

testing

>thinking m00t still owns Sup Forums
Found the newfag

testing

yup they did.

test

》Moot
》》Newfag

Did it work?

>samefag

He meant gook. Jesus your retartad

now i'm testing

Mega test faggots

Just found this amazing tool....see what celebrity you can leak lmfao snap-leak-cf

At least i can spell 'retarded'

test

fuck

Someone reply

kys faggot

(you)

Everyone gets (maybe) a (you)

Resting

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Faggot

yes

it's too hard to ctrl + f for the new (you).
Go into settings and under miscellaneous check allow custom CSS.
Then put this in:
a.quotelink.ql-tracked:after
{
content:
" (You)";
}
I saw it from an image on Sup Forums but forgot to save it.

/

did they really?

yes, see
My dubs & trips confirm the fix.

What is a (you)?

bump

That's just plain rayciss. Just because Hiroshima has slanted eyes, don't mean he can't be the new Moot. He paid for Sup Forums and all the shit and failure that goes with that very, very sound financial decision, fair and square. He probably worked hard accessing his trust fund or however the fuck it is that he managed to get the money to pay for it too, so he has earned the right to call himself New Moot. You should show some respect and call him that like he may very well wants. Are you trying to hurt his feelings or something? He comes from a culture/country that has one of the highest suicide rates in the world, and after paying far too much for this shit-hole he probably doesn't need anymore incentive, you insensitive faggot.

What's it like?