Stripper in Independence Day. Doctor in Independence day 2

Stripper in Independence Day. Doctor in Independence day 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnjq2L8xIqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dead in Independence Day 3

2 billion people died in ID4 2 so they had to get doctors somewhere

she couldn't earn a degree in 20 years? and wasn't she basically funding her education THROUGH stripping?

This

Was that LD's black gf?

I'm gonna feel guilty about this fap

I'm just happy she doesn't have to make cool cat videos anymore

Idiot. black strippers don't become doctors.

20 years went by, buttcheek. more than enough time to go through 8 to 10 years of med school, then years of a career

Man, remember peak Vivica? Shame what happens to women's bodies.

>black strippers don't become doctors.
You are probably underage, but do you even know what movie we are talking about? it's independence day, one of the greatest and best dumb movies ever, it end up with jews hugging palesnineans, the world is saved by a virus, and the president of the united states leads a fight between f-16 and alien ships. The stripper turned into a doctor is more of the same, is not SJW shit, it's pure dumb funny shit.

....user, what the fuck, is this real?

Come on now

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnjq2L8xIqQ

She literally says she was in med school in the first movie.

Faggots like weren't born when the original came out, and just like to pretend to be retarded.

>that shitty costume
>name is literally a cat that's cool
>those d list actors
>"cooler than barney" - the producer
>everything about this

That's just a meme that never actually happens you mong

They probably only watched the retards from RLM and decided to shitpost about the movie.

Pure kino

If you also recall, Will Smith's character wasn't the biological father of her son. Does that arouse you in any way?

you can get any job today with the right contacts

Why would an ace air force pilot marry a stripper anyway? Why would she continue to strip after having a kid and getting a house? She just really loves stripping and big Willie is cool with it I guess

post her butt in that sweet 90s thong

Except that's what her background story was in the original, you fucking retard.

>runtime 1h 15m

what the fuck

What is a movie?

DARE HE IZ

this. she wasn't paying her way through medical college. she was DTF for big stripper cash. bobo needs dog food

Has to be believable. Aliens i can believe. black stripper single mom becomes doctor is fucking impossible.

>Where's Tyrone?
What did he mean by this?

They weren't married yet. Will's character was reluctant to marry the stripper for his dreams of becoming an astronaut but they married during the movie

>single parent
>stripper
>attending medical school

Literally impossible to do all three.

SEVENTY FIVE MINUTES

Wheel of the worst when...