Can you imagine being sucked in to a tuba? And have it play a deep bass note, wouldn't that be fun haha...

Can you imagine being sucked in to a tuba? And have it play a deep bass note, wouldn't that be fun haha. Like I'm just curious how it'd feel haha.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Rd4033wXBQ

Haha do you think it is really wet with spit inside? Do you think each big puff of air buzzing around you is really warm and moist haha I am just wondering.

Do you think the intense buzzing from each low note would tickle against you inside haha.

Haha what if he puffed so hard he belched up your clothes leaving you inside naked haha. Wouldn't that be funny. Do you think the warm wet brass walls around you would feel soothing as they buzzed with each low note he played haha.

Haha

Haha imagine your nude body being coated in thick warm saliva making his brass innards even smoother to feel against you as you are massaged and vibrated by his incredibly low tones haha.

Imagine his valves hitting you with steamy gusts of air as you lay inside of him being buzzed and vibrated by his jovial low tune. Feeling warm and steamy from his breath coating you being massaged rhythmically with his song feeling as if you were a part of each note haha.

haha

haha

That's not how valves work, user

mmmm this should not be giving me a boner...

>user

You mean Tom & Jerry.

What if the insides of the tuba were actually flesh instead of brass haha
And it tickled you with little feelers and tentacles that just want to get inside you and explore haha

What if tubas actually secrete digestive fluids haha wouldn't that be silly
And all those tentacles start bulging and throbbing and pumping you full of aphrodisiac haha that would be kinda scary haha

Oh no haha
looks like you got caught, trapped, you stayed inside just a little too long, it felt so good haha

Imagine if it constricted you and forced you to suck it off and blow it haha.

The light is fading haha...

It's all over isn't it... ha...
ha...

somehow the way these hideous fucking characters are drawn is making the tubas seem more appealing

At least it felt good...

Haha!

h a h a