Why do people in your country love the netherlands so much? Why do they love us so much? !

Why do people in your country love the netherlands so much? Why do they love us so much? !

Other urls found in this thread:

romania-insider.com/flowers-vs-schengen-romania-blocks-dutch-flowers-at-border-on-bacteria-suspicion/
vocaroo.com/i/s1C2gsp3RRq6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because MUH WEED

>be dutch
>sneeze
>drown

We're indifferent.

I like you lot, your language is fucking disgusting though sorry.

Most Americans probably don't even know The Netherlands exists

Other than Cornelius Vreeswijk we don't really think or talk about the Netherlands a whole lot desu

We like your flowers :^)

Amsterdam appears in quite a few movies though.

netherlands seems like a super cozy country
shame that I'm poor and also a spic so i'm not welcome

they just assume amsterdam is a country

WE WUZ ONE ONCE

I don't think you got the reference. We can be really petty. Not that I personally have anything against you or your country.

romania-insider.com/flowers-vs-schengen-romania-blocks-dutch-flowers-at-border-on-bacteria-suspicion/

You seem to like qt girls

We have same shit language, so I love you because we have things in common

vocaroo.com/i/s1C2gsp3RRq6

Had a dream last night where I was about to get it on with a supposedly dutch girl
I say supposedly because she was under 170cm but in my dream world she was dutch for some reason

No one likes you tidenigger, in fact we rarely even think about you
also Belgium is ours

I hate the Netherlands

:)

the Huis Ten Bosch in Nagasaki

I didn't know that international society paid attention to The Netherlands, to be honest.

Weed, drugs and prostitution.

the hague tho

I like the euthanasia laws.

Ask negros

What's not to like? Most European people are nice if you are nice to them. If someone has stronger opinion it's probably because of the weed, lmao

>Most European people are nice if you are nice to them