What's your game of the year b/?

What's your game of the year b/?

Other urls found in this thread:

paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

diversityfield 1

That one actually

Probably Witcher 3, BF1 in 2nd

Doom or the Skyrim remaster. I beat the main and the dlc questlines in a couple of days

That's from last year

Bloodborne

Oh shit. My bad. Then BF1

Witcher was 2015 user

Isn't that from last year?

probably Final Fantasy XV.
i know it came out in 2002 but i played MGS 2 for the first time this year and loved that.

Thx, But what was your favorite game of 2016?

Doesn't matter, it's still the best game being sold in 2016

Witcher 3 hands down

This year

Probably Doom.
I enjoyed FF 15 and dark souls 3, but I wasn't expecting anything of doom and I was very pleasantly surprised by how fun it was

I know this girl.

God damn, a lot of answers are witcher. It's like all anyone fucking talks about.

fuck yeah, man. yeah, dark souls 3 probably wouldnt even make my top 5, but I still liked it.

Because it's really fucking good. Maybe best fantasy action rpg ever

There was a Doom game this year?

It's good, but I mean games from this year since Witcher belongs to last year.

I'm really looking forward to Nioh and the surge when they come out because they look like they'll be really really fun
Yep. Made by the same people that made the new Wolfenstein game I believe. Except Doom doesn't have a downer ending.
Witcher 3 was great, and blood and wine is probably my favorite dlc ever made. I'm a sucker for a happy ending.
>That fucking head nod Geralt throws towards the audience at the end

Oh well the dark souls 3

No question -
Paragon Legacy RIP
Most fun I've had playing console and PC I've had for a lonnng time.

paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy

I don't hate it. I think the game has really good ideas and it's really detailed, but for me there's something missing. It's definitely better than fucking Skyrim, and probably the best fantasy rpg of 2015, but something's off about it.
This is coming from a guy who's logged about 25 hours by the way.

Wel, not the best ever. But it is good.

No I meant it's all anyone talks about, not that it's good or bad. I personally think it's alright, not the best. Like 7/10. Sorry, rambling.

That's new to me. Did not know there was a new Doom Game this year. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Uncharted 4?

Didn't like it that much?

The new TMNT game.

Have you gotten to Priscilla's song in the game? I forget at about how many hours she shows up but that was the first time the game made me want to tear up. There were about 3 or 4 more times where that happened but her damn song is good
I haven't played it yet, I wanted to wait until it dropped in price because I finished the first three games in about 5 or 6 hours and I couldn't justify spending 60 bucks on it

That's part of the story mode I believe.

Rusty Lake: Roots

What's better?

You mean from last year?

Kek

I couldnt tell if i loved or hated ffxv.

The story and character building wasnt too good. I just got done playing mass effect right through before final fantasy, where i had to meet all the characters, learn about them, win their loyalty, do things for them, learn about their lives and actually establish relationships and care about them.

Then final fantasy "heres the 4 guys right off the hop. Theyre all best friends. K have fun. Oh your dads dead now youre king just like that." so i just didnt give a fuck about them or the story.

Then that whole thing in chapter 10 when the game became linear and they obviously totally rushed it or ran out of ideas.

But that gameplay though.

I liked FF 15, not my favorite this year, but I had fun with it.
I wasn't too big of a fan of the open world, but the ending wouldn't have been as impactful if we hadn't seen the boys interact with each other and the banter they share with each other.
>Mfw Noctis says he wants to choose a picture to take with him
>Mfw "You guys...Are the best"

Not that sack of shit perpetuated under the guise of a successful series by a company that has been feeding off the zombie remains of another company that was actually worth its salt.

Enix "saved" Squaresoft, but ruined everythimg.

Oh yeah for sure. The ending was great, when i picked the picture i was pretty moved.

But thats because it took until the very end for me to have built a player relationship with them.

Whatever though it was fun. It wasnt the worst game of 2016 it was good. But certainly not the best.

Basically I'd say it wasn't worth the 60 bucks admission fee, but it was definitely worth my time.
I can't wait for the FF 12 remaster coming in 2017

Just found this amazing tool....see what celebrity you can leak lmfao snap-leak-cf

no game really stuck out for me but the games i had the most fun with was the dead rising remastered games

go whore your shitty website somewhere else nigger

Dark Souls 3