DRUG THREAD

DRUG THREAD

any questions to someone who did nearly all of the popular substances?

yes, which one would you say was the best?

Which one's did you avoid?

Is meth really that addictive?

the first time with mdma was an amazing feeling... but after i did meth and heroin i forgot about that, i actually dont know how to describe it. I'd probably never do those two again because they take something away from you that you wont get back, it just feels like that

mostly research chemicals and gbl/ghb

fuck you op I've done more drugs than you

depends on the person, its an incredible rush, but i think if you have a strong personality you can easily stop or at least reduce it

how do i find a heroin dealer that wont rob my anti social ass

same

good for you

order your gear on the deep web and dont overdose on #4

Hard life/depression or just an opportunist? I've taken most things except for most prescriptions and heroin!

dont do it man, shit's such a waste of time

not the user you replied to but isn't the deep web overpriced as fuck?

started with beeing bored, then went over to hard life

for me it always were the same prices as on the street but with highly potent drugs... so it's pretty good

As with most services of convenience, the prices can be up to double what you would usually pay through the proper channels.

yeah... when are you gonna get around DMT

So what's your drug of choice then. It's Sunday. Nothing to do. You've got a chair and a drug. What's the drug?

i was just about to ask this, people i know say dmt is way better then mdma

when the time is right i guess...

heroin, no doubt

Where did it all go wrong?
Hows your relationship with your parents?
How many friends do you have?

pretty good questions, i kinda got too much into partys and forgot how the normal life was. then i met the wrong people, lost contact to my normal friends and things just got worse...

lost contact to my parents after i got busted by the police

friends that i hang out with: like 30
friends i can really trust at the end of the day: 1

People you know are chatting shit. That's like saying bread is better than water. You wouldn't take a hit of DMT and then go dance all night. Same as you wouldn't take MDMA and expect the world to crumble and transform around you.

Whats your binge record?

Currently on the comedown of a 400µg acid trip. Might go for 500µg next time. While the high was intense, I didn't have a full breakthrough.

longest was a meth session that lasted 7 days, nearly lost my mind but definately some kind of experience...

do you take any downers for the comedown or just sit it out? i always enjoyed a small dose of hydromorphon just to make everything smoother

Where are you from?

I'm actually just sitting it out, it's totally bearable. After reaching the peak at t+2 it's really been going downhill fast. I guess I'm just not as receptive to LSD as others.

germany

do you respect lsd

How much did you use then?
Snort, inject, smoke?

totally, it's a powerful drug, many things can make your trip go wrong... if you've never done it better read some safe-use-rules to make shure everything will work out well

Dutchfag here. Never seen meth around here. How/where do you score?

like 5 grams, snorted it and smoked a few bowls for the headrush

In my experience, people will attempt to kidnap you if you use the deep web

i guess you dont have meth because most of it comes straight from czech republic

not sure if serious but i've ordered from there before and nothing happened apart getting ripped off once

better than MDMA?? its not euphoric stimulant
i think you should indeed try it, only DMT can explain you how wrong you are, haha, ESPECIALLY if you are rh-negative blood

How come people have such a hard time finding heroin? Maybe it's because I live 20 minutes from Philadelphia, but I really don't understand. When I need dope, I go to the city, drive to the area that has it, and walk down a block or 2 and buy it somewhat-safely, without getting robbed.

You need to buy in spots where there is competition, not from some greasy white boy trying to support his addiction. Don't be scared of drug blocks, you won't get shot for being white. In fact, you're actually safer because you are viewed as a customer and they will do anything to make sure you come back and spend more. Most suburban white kids don't realize this and are too scared to actually buy drugs without a lit screen.

What exactly are you implying about your rhesus factor and DMT? This sounds like faggot bait.

What are machine elves tho

>drive to an area that has it
easier said than done, i just moved to a new area and no idea how to find it since i got no connections

Swefag here. I have done most drugs wort trying too, only ones left on bucket list is 4-MAR and phenmetrazine, due to it being impossible to obtain them. I've done 3fpm tho, which is supposedly very similar to phenmetrazine. Im mostly into opiates, and have done some exotic ones like diconal, opana (not available in sweden, so very exotic for us swedes).

I would not recommend anyone to walk this path tho, especially IV, and especially opiates, will consume you, everything gets boring to do sober, interrests will lose its fun.

friends

Why does Japan have a dragon!?!?!? I want a dragon

Where did you move to if you don't mind me asking? You can usually just find out where the big drug corners are through google and go there. Luckily for me, Philly has dope all over, though I usually stick to the badlands just because I have connections.

friendly hallucinations

its in britbongstan if that makes any difference, close to coventry

Ahh, yeah, country does make a difference. I've been to britbong, but never bought drugs there so I couldn't tell you who to look for. Here in the United Fats, we have a heavy population of niggers and hispanics who kindly distribute drugs within every location they populate. While the sandniggers may grow many of the poppies, I'm not sure if it's considered halal to actually distribute on a processed level.

Though, I have heard its pretty easy to find dope in London, I have no experience.

that there is a link between blood type and what psychedelics does to your mind, obviously most people never really manage to "click" with it

don't overdo drugs
I did 3g coke a couple days ago and now the pink of my left hand always points outward now. I think i got some neurological damage because of it. I hope i will get full use of it again eventually. Not sure what do now.

higher dimensional beings usually found during or before DMT trip
a sort of mix between aliens and robots

No questions since I've already tried everything. Everybody
Says Mdma will make you feel really good , but you don't know shit until you inject a speedball of cocaine and Herion. Anyways I don't recommend doing drugs whatsoever , just smoke weed or drink some beers guys. Hard drugs will fuck up your mind and body.

"dmt is way better than mdma"

they're not competing in the same area of drugs you fucking dweeb retard

alcohol is a hard drug, a narcotic and at higher doses dissociative
within 6 beers you hit mental addiction where you start to like drinking alcohol

Any information on how one would do that theoretically? I've been clean off H and opiates for a while but sometimes think about having another day of getting a nod on.

I only tried dmt once and it reminded me of Salvia a bit.. the trip was short but it felt longer because I was high. I seen a snake or dragon like shape of colors in the room with me. It's hard to explain but I felt I tripped harder on acid or shrooms. Then again I only did dmt once so it could have been made wrong or a weak dose. Comparing Mdma to dmt is kinda dumb, it's like comparing apples to oranges not the same group I'd say.

"it's like comparing apples to oranges"

lol

Got any scientific proof for that? Because I call bullshit.

I want to take some Xtc tonight but I'm worried if i'm to fucked up then to go to a new years eve get together. Any tips if I should take it or not. or to help combat the comedown the next day.

i think so, except crack

how to buy drugs if i know nobody who can deliver it?

wat

Its a good buzz for like 5 minutes but the jitters and wanting to smoke more makes that a bad habit to even start. More addictive than meth or pills

Meth is the best buzz IMO. Releases the largest blast of dopamine of any drug

Might do acid with my housemates when i go back to uni. Haven't done it before. I'm very comfortable with these guys, and we'll probably do it together.
Any advice? What's the comedown like? that sorta thing

and thats why i hated cocaine and heroin

if i have to take a drug every few minutes it makes me mad.

id rather have oxy

Yeah it's a waste of money

I've done every popular drug as well barring experimental shit. Only one left I'm dying to try is DMT.

Im from Canada so the fentanyl shit is enough to make me nervous about trying it again. Tried smoking and snorting meth but that did nothing, not even a buzz. Just keep me awake for 2 days

That's the killer with opiates. After long time abuse being sober is nauseatingly boring. Things you loved before just lose their flair.

Quads bro. Was user IV'ing on your hand ? I'm not sure how that would happen otherwise.

A good dose of Herion should last you roughly 6 to 12 hours. If your a heavy user withdrawl will be at the 8 hour mark roughly. It's not like IV'ing coke where the high is over in 10 or 15 mins at most.