Now that the dust has settled, thoughts on Arca's latest single?

Now that the dust has settled, thoughts on Arca's latest single?

youtube.com/watch?v=0WKWZ9y-dvU

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/125132229
youtube.com/watch?v=BdqZMH9RD6o
youtube.com/watch?v=-sqmw2vb3Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2gay4me

god this is so gay

I seriously hope he doesn't sing on every track.

sounds like bjork without the talent

fuckng garbage

Why are gay men so fucking creepy or try to be as degenerate as possible when trying to be socially accepted?

Can't they just be normal like their straight counterparts or are they too much of faggots to do that

Nope they have to walk around with their assholes hanging out and stroke horns on their dick and walk around in flamboyant clothes

By far one of the most obnoxious videos I've ever seen. Why can't gay people just act normal?

>Why can't gay people just act normal?
you mean being a woman hating virgin like you?

Swing and a miss

Go play with your asshole, weirdo

>Why can't gay people just act normal?
I don't know, cause they're gay?

sure thang virgin :)

Just to be clear, when you fuck a dudes asshole, you don't lose your virginity. So doesn't that make you a virgin, faggy gay boi

what a trainwreck of a thread
it's probably my favorite thing arca's done so far

women don't get this weird every time they see a girl showing some skin on tv, what the fuck is up with you guys
man up

not his best single, I preferred Piel
I agree, and I'm pretty gay myself
he won't
but she still keeps asking him help to produce her albums tho..
it's just Weird Frontier bruh
samefag (next time, don't skip a line between two sentences)

Stop worrying about "same fags" and start worrying about not listening to shitty music.

The fag has one. No one is talking about the actual music, but simply the image associated with it. The fag has drawn all eyes to himself. He craves attention.

>I looked at his ass but it's ok because so did everybody else and it was all his fault for being an exhibitionist

this is how you sound

I hate his singing, but musically, instrumentally speaking this was nice.

>all gay men are weird because of this one guy

okay, breeders. Have fun being virgins btw, women love hearing you talk to them about obscure ambient music

Anoche has been my favorite so far. Funny stilts tho.

>>no one is talking about the actual music.
proving my statement

the songs are pretty good but any time i watch his music videos i'm disturbed by all the blatant fag imagery

to be fair he has always worked with disturbing imagery & topics vimeo.com/125132229

thinking slightly more critically i suppose you're right. i can't even handle looking at the cover of mutant for too long. not just because its disgusting, but it looks a lot like fka twigs and i'm just wondering why he deliberately decided to mock someone that probably helped him more than anyone. he just seems like an unpleasant person all around, even though his sound design is second to none. i really hope he dies of grids or something

This. If she was singing over it, it would be a good track. He sucks at singing.

I don't care for his voice, but I do care deeply about his production so I will still give it a chance

It really irks me that he's become another Bjork-wannabe now, he was top of his game with his instrumental tracks.

Pretty funny considering:

“I don’t know if I would’ve ever sung on this record if it weren’t for Bjork,” he tells Tillmans in the interview. “We were in the car together and I had been singing for fun and she turned to me very casually and asked me if I’d ever considered singing on my music. I just dismissed it.”

He then went on to explain, “But then I took her very seriously because I respect her so profoundly as a vocalist. She gave me so much guidance, so I really want to celebrate that when I talk about the record. It was a big deal. She was so nurturing throughout the whole process and I don’t know if I would’ve been so brave to do his without her as a friend.”

literally Bjork's fault

sad

lmao this nigga bjork tricking poor arca into making his worst album.
never listen 2 females lad

I actually like the vocals, it humanizes him and provides context for his influences.
Personally I think instrumental works were starting to limit him to hyper emotional romanticism. Vocalization is allowing him to analyze his style from different angles.

funny thing is every1 would be lovin this track if he was covering his ass. u can be anti gay all u want wont change the fact arcas done more in 3 min 16 seconds than yall haters do ur entire lives lol plebs

what have you done in your life?

lost my virginity at 13

is he pooping himself there

gay people don't have sex they swap STDs

i see

poopsie daisie!

track is great, best I've heard from Arca in a while you guys are focusing on irrelevant bullshit

it looks nothing like fka twigs. and he does not seem unpleasant to me

if you watch this interview: youtube.com/watch?v=BdqZMH9RD6o

you can tell the whole thing is an act. but it kinda gets rid of the mysticism around him, so watch at your own risk if your into that

Dammit, Mutant was a great album and now he's retroactively ruining it by dressing up as Moloch and shitting all over himself

>breeders
>virgins

wow people are maaaaad and I'm not entirely sure why around here, this isn't that out-there

I like this, but I kinda miss the more subtle imagery of zen and mutant

his voice reminds me of damo suzuki's occasional whine at points for whatever reason

>instrumental works were starting to limit him to hyper emotional romanticism
agree but let's be honest his songs are even more romantic/melodramatic & personal

>2014
he hadn't entirely embraced his inner faggotry; now, he's full G A Y, and, sadly, few people can handle it.

I didn't like it at first but it has grown on me big time.

as long as i can enjoy the music without watching the video i dont mind how gay this shit looks. his voice is surprisingly good

Y
O
U

A
R
E

N
O
T

W
E
L