What's Sup Forums's thoughts on this? I know Sup Forums is similar to Sup Forums in opinions...

What's Sup Forums's thoughts on this? I know Sup Forums is similar to Sup Forums in opinions, but sometimes they're a bit different.

So what do you guys think?

What happened ?

That guy is a traitor and an imbecile.

Trump wants to mend US-Russia relations by sucking Putin's cock.

I can't wait until Obama leaves office and Trump steps in.

>I know Sup Forums is similar to Sup Forums in opinions

Site full of furry, trap lovers, faggots, fetishists, drug addicts, etc. I don't think so!

>Trump wants to mend US-Russia relations by sucking Putin's cock.

But why?

im just waiting until the die hard trump supporters have there meltdown when they find out he wasnt any better then hillary

>I can't wait until Obama leaves office and Trump steps in.

Acutally I just started getting my life back on track. I don't want to be vaprized in an atomic war started over a twitter feud now.

obama is worst president of all time and a nerd
:)
Trump awesome success and way more moral.

Aren't we in some sort of war with them? Why would pol like this?

Trump is retarded. "The computer age" Really? Things are complicated? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU RUN FOR PRESIDENT IF YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND BASIC SHIT?

He also probably raped a 13 y/o girl.

▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄

░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌

░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█

░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌

░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄

░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄

░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄

░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄

░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄

░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

I believe that Trump is the next JFK.

People absolutely love him, he's intelligent, a great businessman, and knows a lot about politics even though he's never done it himself, and to me that says a lot, that someone who isn't as corrupt as Hilary knows far more then anyone else.

He's going to put the US in a new Golden Age

So I went to a Strip Club in Greece the other night and guess who i saw there. It was the Kripp with hundreds of 5 dollar bills. So the Stripper goes in a hot pose, Kripp smiles and pours himself a glass of OJ. Kripp said "Welcome to the 5 Dollar Club" and they went into a private room. Not sure what happened then but i guess he gave her a brofist.

Here's the thing. You said a "trilby is a fedora." Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is an atheist who studies euphoria, I am telling you, specifically, in atheism, no one calls trilbys fedoras. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you should too. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "fedora family" you're referring to the euphoric grouping of le reddit army, which includes things from neckbearded gentlesirs to highly intelligent intellectual like Smoke Degrasse Tyson, Reddit's Chief Supreme Ambassador of atheism and logic, and myself, the Deputy of Science and Crows. So your reasoning for calling a trilby a fedora is because random people "say that only neckbeards wear fedoras?" Let's get Mountain Dew and Doritos in there, then, too. It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

>obama is worst president of all time and a nerd

Actually he's not. He wasn't the Black Jesus he marketed himself to be but overall he didn't screw up badly and behaved like a statesman. Something than can't and will not be said about his predecessor and successor.

Me and a clay man I made are in love. Greek clay is named after "plastelini" so I call my new boyfriend plastelino. I baked him so his clay penis will always be hard. I know he understands me because when I tell him my problems he sits fearless, calm and silent and listens to me. Then we fuck. I am happy at last I found true love. Please dont copy plastelino.

>I believe that Trump is the next JFK.

In regards to getting shot in the head?

I'm currently on summer break from uni, and I don't have a job ( Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). So instead, I've been playing about 6-12 hours of CSGO a day. This week is like my 5th week of doing this. Now, I'm sure all of us here don't think that this is detrimental to your health, but last night I had a dream I was in game in CSGO. I dont remember what it was about exactly, but I woke up in a frenzy and i shouted IM CT NOT T. I assume I was stuck on T forever on Nuke. I also was playing hide and seek with my baby brother, only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, however I informed them that I have to get my smurf out of nova 1. The question is, have I taken it too far? I do not know. Have I been playing too much csgo?

No, in the ability for everyone to love him.

>knows a lot about politics even though he's never done it himself

the next 4 years no matter what is going to be a shit show

forgive english, i am Russia.i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

I am a muricunt born in america, the land of the fat and the free. I am proud of my awful education, horrible medical care, terrible society and religious gunwielding fanatics. With my natural 260 lbs, please stop talking trash about my mediocre country which is a collection of all the human scum EU and Asia dumped a few hundred years ago.

what the fuck it's shootout on reagan

I am a muricunt born in america, the land of the fat and the free. I am proud of my awful education, horrible medical care, terrible society and religious gunwielding fanatics. With my natural 260 lbs, please stop talking trash about my mediocre country which is a collection of all the human scum EU and Asia dumped a few hundred years ago

but before you were ready for anarchy

>People absolutely love him, he's intelligent, a great businessman, and knows a lot about politics even though he's never done it himself, and to me that says a lot, that someone who isn't as corrupt as Hilary knows far more then anyone else.

>He's going to put the US in a new Golden Age

Okay Mr. Shit For Brains.

Pretty clear that the GOP and Rich assholes like Trump want to stay in power by robbing the middle class and getting rich. Trickle down economics does not work. The Right wing want to create a Christian theocracy that works for the uber-rich.

I doubt Trump will survive the next four years.

>some sort of war

Hillary's raped/drank the blood of thousands

Ok, keep bumping that thing!

what comic?

good old H.L. Mencken, he also said about Einstein’s theory of relativity: "in the long run his curved space may be classed with the psychosomatic bumps of Gall and Spurzheim"

But Mexicans have tiny penises

this. but i'm sure a bunch of trumtards think he's a god and are willing to suck both his and putins cock for free on any forum discussion.

>good old H.L. Mencken, he also said about Einstein’s theory of relativity: "in the long run his curved space may be classed with the psychosomatic bumps of Gall and Spurzheim"

So because he didn't understand a newly developed model of theoretical physics which earned it's creator the Nobel Prize he is discredited?

wait, isn't Einsteins theory of relativity proven wrong by Hawkings?

Merkel must be the girl for you. After all she got a Ph.D. in physics.

>That guy is a traitor and an imbecile.
this

no, i actually like his quotes on the future presidents. it was discussed before when Bush became president 2004 - nice revival. just wanted to show you more quotes from him...

comparing Trump to Bush or Hitler

confirmed for idiot

find it ironic that people with no political experience are able to say someone with no political experience should be running. pot calls the kettle black here. saying he doesnt know shit means you dont know shit.

you need to retake a course on logic

try to suppress your autism and wipe the shit from your fuckface for a second and explain how hitler joined this thread

No idea why people are upset with Trump, he hasn't done anything wrong

>rubbing shoulders with faggot degenerate rappers
>being a statesman

Pick one

I would really love to see what the popular vote is when you account for Hillary cunttins fabrication of votes. She played dirty as fuck the whole election and we're going to believe that she didn't try to cheat with the actual votes too?

this!
groping pussies, scamming students, filing more then 2000 lawsuits is our lifestyle. cope with it assholes. he is one of us, except that he does not marry his cousin or sister like the rest of us...

Those things are fabrications and if they're true, EVEN if they're true. It's not as bad as what Hilary's done.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

No fucking imbecile.

God dammit, do they teach you nothing in school???

Brother, there never will be too much CSGO! I've been playing cs since year 2000. It wasnt even 1.6