Question: Rarer than bigfoot, the intelligent black man has no representation in the popular media...

Question: Rarer than bigfoot, the intelligent black man has no representation in the popular media. Does he have a stake in the future of the United States, or does his destiny belong to a different land?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-yGgFVtFlI
youtube.com/watch?v=MpEJcLnxeTM
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the "intelligent black"

youtube.com/watch?v=S-yGgFVtFlI

youtube.com/watch?v=MpEJcLnxeTM

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

There is no black intelligentsia because it doesn't exist. This is how "intelligent blacks " behave. They can be college educated and it still changes nothing.

yfw Neil deGrasse Tyson

Also pedantic and obnoxious

Notice how nobody praises him any more? Not even his fanbois on reddit buy his shit anymore

Just a dumbass hyperbole, it's funny as fuck to watch you racists act stupid while you call others stupid

Cmon then autismos say something, you were all high and mighty a few minutes ago.

>implying this cant be said about to other people is a similar field.... Like Bill nye

Nice non-argument. Care to show us some of those "Intelligent blacks" then?

I'm on your side with this one buddy but Neil deGrasse is a poor example

Telling you you're wrong and exaggerating is an empty rebuttal? Seems like an explicit refutation to me, but what do I know I'm not a neckbeard basement dweller sheep.

You're not a worthy conversationalist, no thanks.

>Your argument.
"Nut uhhhhh"

Do you have anything of value to contribute here?

>You're not a worthy conversationalist

OP here.

The intelligent black man exists in America. However, black Americans comprise only 13% of the population, and the thinking black man is rarer still--a minority within a minority. Considering this, no political party will waste capital securing his vote, nor will any media outlet put him on television; he is largely unrelateable to any target audience. Should he do what the asian has done and cast his vote with the white conservatives, or secure his own nation like the Jews after the Balfour declaration?

>but Neil deGrasse is a poor example
Why? Because he is a smart black man seen on tv?

At least you admit to being a neckbeard

>what you think

the dense ones always turn to ad hominem when they've got nothing left

thanks for proving my point :')

>"but what do I know I'm not a neckbeard basement dweller sheep."

>"You're not a worthy conversationalist"

Are you retarded or just not very self aware?

Oh, was I using those as the entire basis of my arguments? I guess you know something I don't.

Or you're doing mental gymnastics.

I wonder which?

keep up fuckers :')

It basically was
"Your wrong, atleast Im not a neck beard like you"
Hurrrrrrr look at all my logic.

I-I-Is that you Pajeet?

You're not even following me are you?

You're really used to talking to children, aren't you?

Ok, you win. Can we get back to OPs question now?

Lool why do I sound Indian? White af bruh